seventy three;

The door slammed shut, two bodies mingled in the dimly lit room. Lips barely parting, no space for air. Eunha pushed the vampire back towards the bed, but he had other plans instead.
     Her back hit the wall and his knee placed between her legs, lifting her up the surface. A short gasp was swallowed by his lips, caging her against the wall.
     Hands gripped her sides, he pushed his knee forward and her core throbbed against the force. The vampire smirked against her lips, grinding his thigh against her. Eunha let out a moan, only for it to be muffled by his eager mouth.
     Wooyoung pushed his body farther on her, core sliding up his leg from the movement. He pulled away from her lips and attacked her neck. "Ride my thigh princess..."
     The toes of her shoes barely touched the ground, giving her enough room for the movement he was asking of. Her hands gripped his shoulders, beginning to roll her hips and find the perfect rhythm, still very sensitive.
     His lips still worked up and around her neck, sucking and nipping in some places, increasing her fast paced breath. Wooyoung thrusted his hips forward, sending jolts throughout her body, and a loud moan slipping from her shaking lips.
     Eunha's grip on his shoulders tightened, using it as leverage to help herself grind into his thigh, finding the pace she desired, grinding away at the opportunity.
     Something sharp grazed her neck before waves of pleasure hit her rapidly, her hips stuttered in place. Groans vibrated her neck, traveling down to her core.
     She pushed through the pleasure that tried overriding her sense, rocking her hips and racing to meet the edge. Her head lolled to the side and fell on his shoulder, her moans filled his ears and he began rocking his hips more to help her.
     Her nails dug into his shoulders, tearing the fabric and piercing his skin. Wooyoung's hands gripped her sides, fighting with the blood lust that's running through his veins.
     Eunha's breath hitched in her throat, followed by a strangled out moan, pleasure fading in and out. Her hips buckled against him, lifting her off the ground.
     Wooyoung kept draining the blood from her neck, control starting to slip as his movement grew aggressive. Their bodies molded against the wall, his knee became frantic at rubbing on her.
     "Wooyoung... -m weak.." Her vision blurred from the sudden waves of pleasure and dizziness. His hands palmed down her sides and reached her ass. "Woo-"
     A loud growl haulted her words, the vampire continuing to feed with no intent with stopping anytime soon. Her body raced through another wave of pleasure, jolting her against him. 
     Wooyoung peeled her off the wall and her back hit the mattress seconds later, more growls hitting her neck as he grew even more aggressive.
     "Woo... p-please." Her hands slapped at his shoulders, weakly trying to push him back. The vampire finally pulled away, meeting her eyes. His irises glowed bright red, with no signs of humanity driving his will.
     Her blood dripped down his chin and onto her chest, painting her white top with deep red. He gave her a smirk that made her stomach drop before his fangs found the opposite side of her neck and began feeding again, mashing her into the mattress with his body.
     Eunha felt her vision and sense of reality fade away. She mustered up the last of her strength and try to yell past the snarling, the pleasure changed to pain and pierced her insides. "Hongjoong.."

     The room grew quiet after the human dragged the vampire out, leaving just the hybrid. Thoughts raced his mind, his wolf angrily tried to take over, but Hongjoong knew the outcome to be a dangerous situation.
     His hands gripped the doorway, splintering the wood under his grasp. His teeth grated together, breath flaring his nose. The loud voice of his hybrid screaming at him overpowered all other noise around, everything but the smallest sound of his name being called.
     The door to Eunha's room hit the wall from how hard he swung it open, eyes landing on the scene in front of him. Eunha was laying unconscious under a blood lusted Wooyoung, feeding aggressively on her neck.
     The vampire was ripped off of her in seconds, and slammed into the wall by a furious hybrid. "Wooyoung! Snap out of it!"
     Red illuminated eyes stared back with a devious grin, before the vampire began to lash out and snarl at his leader. Hongjoong let out a loud roar, mixed with his alpha wolf, that shook everything in the vampires being along with every one else in the entire castle.
     His eyes darkened to their original black tones, snapping him out of the blood lust space. Once the hybrid knew the vampire was back to his normal self, he threw him to the side and rushed to Eunha's side.
     His heart zoned on her heart faintly beating in her chest. Hongjoong felt relief wash over him before the anger set in, he had the vampire slammed back into the wall.
      "Why the fuck would you feed on her when you know you can barely control yourself?! You could have fucking killed her! What if I hadn't heard? What if I hadn't pulled you off of her?! She would be dead!"
     Three vampires were at the doorway of Eunha's room, the only ones there to witness the scene unfold. Two came from worry, knowing that if hearing that roar it meant nothing good, and the other only showed up based on pure curiosity.
     "I'm sorry- I was just trying to make her feel good-"
     Hongjoong's fist collided with the wall and went through multiple layers. "I'll make you sorry.." His movements were quick, but to their gaze it looked normal, his hand wrapping around Wooyoung's arm and pulling in an uncomfortable manner, dislocating it entirely.
     A loud scream filled the desolate castle, the vampire reaching for the pain that erupted in his arm.  
     The hybrid used his hands to grab each side of Wooyoung's face and snapped it to the left, the vampire went limp in his hold and slid down the wall.
     "Hongjoong." Seonghwa's voice broke the silence, making the hybrid look in his direction. "It was an accident."
     He didn't say anything in response, stepping towards her bed. Yunho and Seonghwa gave each other a look, while San made a move to step towards the current lifeless vampire. "Leave him."
     Hongjoong turned to face them. "If I find out any of you helped him with the shoulder, you'll get it next."
     "Your possessiveness is showing." San stepped towards Hongjoong this time, receiving a harsh glare.
     "I don't want to hear you say anything, all of this is because of the mess you caused." A smirk grew on San's face.
     "You mean, the mess we created."
     Seonghwa stepped into the room, just in case he needed to access the situation that was rapidly going uphill.
     "Fine, if you see it that way," Hongjoong made a step towards the vampire. "You took advantage of my control, we fucked around with her, Yeosang told me to stay away from her, she got mad at me and messed around with Wooyoung, and Wooyoung lost control and almost killed her. So technically, yeah this is all of your fault."
     "She's fucking amazing right.. makes you want another piece of her.. what do you think, brothers?" Seonghwa gave a heavy glare towards the youngest vampire. "Seonghwa had her twice, I've had her a few times, she's knocked out and won't feel a thing. Give her another try, Hongjoong. You know he really wants it..."
     Yunho stepped in this time. "Yah, stop this. You're making a problem out of nothing."
     "What about you? It can't be easy holding back such an incredible strength while handling her.. I bet it was difficult not to break her while you had her bent over."
     "Yah!" All eyes turned to the hybrid.
     "Why are you getting so worked up for? I could have not invited you and kept her all to myself. I would have fucked her all night, denying orgasm after orgasm. Pulled all kinds of noises from her mouth. And you would have just listened to it, you should be thanking me. You got a piece of ass because of me." Not a second after the last word left his mouth, Hongjoong had him picked up by his collar, holding the —already slightly taller— vampire off the ground.
     "No one asked for you to help. You played around with my alpha side and made me hurt the woman I love, so no. I will not be thanking you." San was unfazed by his action, letting the hybrid do as he pleased, letting the words roll off his shoulders.
     "Then don't fall in love." He let go of him, leaving no room for gentle, almost throwing him into the wall. Hongjoong turned his attention back to the unaware human and picked her off the bed, making his way towards the blocked doorway.
     The gaze they received only read one message; move out of his way. The two tall vampires parted ways like the Red Sea, making room for the hybrid to leave with her in his arms.
     "Never touch her again, other than feeding sessions," He began walking away without finishing his sentence.
     "Or what?" San dusted his clothes off after he picked himself off the floor, the desire to annoy the older still lit in his stomach. Hongjoong didn't answer but instead kept on walking, leading to his room on the opposite side of the castle.
     Her head laid against his shoulder, and he frequently looked down at her features. He got to his room and laid her down on his bed and covering her with a duvet before crawling beside of her, staring at her face. "I'm sorry.. for ignoring you. I only want what's best for you."