seventy four;

Bright shining made Eunha rise from the mattress she was laying on, hand covering her face. Her eyes slowly adjusted to the sun and she was able to realize she wasn't in her room, but Hongjoong's.
     Confusion set in before the pain in her neck made her remember last nights events. She hissed when her hand made contact with her neck, silently wondering what happened after she passed out, the only remnants of her memory was Wooyoung losing control.
She was alone, but the signs of the sheets laying beside her told there was someone laying with her. Eunha laid back into the pillows, staring at the ceiling.
From what she could tell from the details, Hongjoong or someone stopped Wooyoung before he drained her, and she was taken here. Her heart dropped thinking about how Wooyoung must feel, worry set in for his well-being, knowing how the hybrid can get.
She raised up from her spot again and swung her legs to the side of the bed, feet touching the cold floor. Just as she stood up, the door opens and in walks a certain dark haired vampire.
A blonde hybrid dragged him in by his hair, the vampire wincing from the force of his stronger leader. With little-to-no strength, he was thrown to the floor in front of her feet. "Apologize."
He was on his knees, arms wrapped around her legs, head pressed against her thigh. "P-please forgive. I-I-I'm so sorry princess.."
The human didn't pay attention to the apologetic immortal, eyes slicing into the deadpanned face of Hongjoong. "What the fuck are you doing? What is all this?"
"I'm so sorry Eunha! I-It wasn't the real me!" The vampire grew more frantic in his words, body shaking against her legs. He was leaning into her, and she had to use the bed for support.
Her hands found his shoulders, shaking him. "Yah, Wooyoung please stand up-"
"Stay on your knees." She looked at Hongjoong who stared at the vampire in front of her.
"You know it was an accident, he has nothing to apologize for-"
"He knew better than to feed on you without supervision." The hybrid continued to cut her off, making her blood begin to boil.
"Hongjoong, this isn't needed. He's obviously sorry-"
Hongjoong stepped towards Wooyoung and grabbed him, yanking him from her legs, almost knocking her over in the process. The vampire was dragged back and held in front of both her and Hongjoong, facing the human. "Stop this!"
"He apologized, now he must receive his punishment." Hongjoong wasn't looking at her anymore, instead the vampire on his knees. One hand grabbed a wrist and the other his elbow, snapping the bone. A loud shriek escaped Eunha's mouth, and a scream left Wooyoung's, reaching for his arm.
Eunha rushed to the vampire side, trying to rip his hands off him, but unsuccessful. Hongjoong already had the vampires other arm in his grasp. "Hongjoong! Stop!" Her eyes locked with his, watching the purple pool over the black irises. His large fangs popped out and he bit into Wooyoung's forearm, a blood curdling shrill spilled from his mouth.
Adrenaline surged through her, using all of her strength to push the hybrid away, making him stumble back. Wooyoung's blood coated his mouth, dripping down the corners.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" She dropped to her knees to hold the vampire against her, who began to cry from the pain of the bite. Her heart ached to hear the pitiful sounds.
"He will be fine. It won't kill him, but it will hurt enough." He stood with a certain look, one she hadn't noticed before. His posture was different too, a cocky stance.
"Leave, Wooyoung." The vampire shot up from the ground, but Eunha held him close to her.
"No, he's staying." Eunha stood in between them, facing the hybrid, who snorted at her response.
"This is my room, baby girl." Eunha stopped herself from blurting out profanity towards him, instead turning to grab the vampires shoulder, helping him up.
"Fine. Then we're going to my room." Her words made the alpha's blood boil, the thought of letting them be alone in a room again angered the wolf.
She helped Wooyoung to his feet, making their way to the door. "Stay." Hongjoong's hand reached out and grabbed her arm, receiving a reaction from her. Eunha threw his arm off as soon as his skin made contact with hers.
"Get the fuck off me!" Her voice shook the room, death glare staring right through Hongjoong.
"Yah, you're staying." His grip was back, but he didn't let go this time, holding her arm with his emasculate strength. A bruise formed in the shape of his hand print, electrocuting pain from the spot where his hand was placed that went all the way up her shoulder.
The hybrid growled at his wolf, hearing the pain in her voice from his grip. He didn't let go, instead pulling her to his chest. "Leave Wooyoung, before I fuck her in front of you." Eunha gave him a disgusted look, which hurt the pride of the wolf.
"I-I'm going.." Wooyoung began to shuffle his way to the door.
"Get your fucking hands off me, you fucking pervert!" She struggled to wiggle his grip free, using her other hand to try and pull his fingers off her skin.
Hongjoong stared down at her with his purple irises, tightening his hold, making a squeak leave her mouth. "Hongjoong! You're hurting me!!"
Something in the wolf's heart broke, dropping the curtain of his control. The hybrid immediately let go of her arm and Eunha fell back against the floor. He realized what his wolf had cussed and dropped to her side, trying to access her arm. She flinched and scrambled to her feet, backing away from him.
"I'm sorry- I- let me see-"
"Get the fuck away from me!" She didn't yell, but her tone sliced right through him. He didn't want to ever leave her side, and now his wolf had made her scared of him.
Hongjoong kept his arm stretched in her direction, eyes falling to the floor, frozen in his spot. She looked away from him and grabbed Wooyoung's hand, pulling him out of the room.
The hybrid was left alone with his thoughts, and the thoughts of the wolf he had to live with. "What have we done?"

"Will he be okay?" The worried human sat by the injured vampires bedside, her bedside.
"Wolf bites are toxic, but heal in a day. Hybrid bites make them visibly sick for days. It won't kill him but he will be in pain." Mingi stepped from one side to the other, handing her a small, damp cloth to place on his forehead.
The tall vampire grabbed each place on his arm that Hongjoong had, adjusting slightly, before snapping the broken bone back to its original spot. "Is there anything to help the healing process?"
"One thing," He stood up, "blood."
Eunha looked at him, nodding. "I understand, I'll do it."
"I'm not sure Hongjoong would like that-"
"I don't care if he likes it or not. He did this, I'm helping Wooyoung." She cut him off, almost harshly. But the vampire knew her attitude wasn't towards him, but the hybrid in question.
"Okay, fair enough. But if he asks, I'm blaming you." Mingi let a joke slip, hoping to lighten her spirits. It worked when he saw the corner of her mouth twitch, before her smile broke out completely.
"Deal."
Mingi took his place in the chair behind Eunha, who sat on the edge of the bed, watching the peaceful sleeping vampire.
"Listen, I know you're probably scared of him now... from what you said. But it's almost a full moon, he gets irritated and edgy. Turns into a real asshole. But he would never do anything to hurt you, intentionally." She didn't look at him, instead letting her eyes fall on the grey duvet.
"I'm not scared of him, I'm scared of him." Mingi watched her, listening intently. "I know when I'm talking to Joong, and when I'm talking to him. "
"His name is Zero. Every werewolf has their own second personality, Zero is Hongjoong's. Becoming a hybrid made his personality change, he's told me how caring he and his wolf used to be. Until everything was taken from them, Zero took over for years, destroying anything and everything in his path." Eunha finally gave him a glance, before going back to patting Wooyoung's head with the cloth.
"So, anytime he is in wolf form, it's Zero?"
"No, not all of the time. Zero can come out while in wolf and human form. Hongjoong has the control over him, but during his rut and the full moon, Zero can make his appearance very easily." Eunha took in all of the information, finally understanding the hybrids actions and words, and the struggle he has had with her.
"Still doesn't give him the right to hurt Wooyoung this way. Joong already feels bad, but I know Zero doesn't." She sighed, placing the cloth on the pillow before brushing the hair off his forehead. "He should probably feed, get him better faster."
"Alright, I'll wake him." Mingi stood from the chair, making his way over to the younger vampire. "Youngie, can you wake up for a moment? Long enough to pop your fangs." The vampire must have understood, groaning slightly. His fangs slipped past his lips, and the vampire lolled his head to the side.
Eunha leaned down, scooping his head off the pillow and holding him upright. She placed her wrist in front of his nose, letting him breathe in the scent. He seemed to lean forward, opening his mouth and she placed her wrist against it.
His fangs bit into her wrist, she winced and clenched her teeth, allowing him to feed.
Mingi let him get a few gulps in before he pulled her arm away, the vampire tried to follow. The tall vampire bit into his own wrist and put it to the shorter vampires lips. "Don't tell Joong I did this."
"What are you doing?" She watched Wooyoung clutch Mingi's arm, almost coming out of the sleep state.
"It's a lot to explain.."