sixteen;

"Absolutely not."
"We can survive on deer blood, we've done it before. Plus I'm not saying we have to stop completely, just time it down. At this rate she's being fed off every other night. Unless you want our blood bag to try and keep escaping." Yeosang spat at San, who huffed at his words.
"Okay, I'm fine with that." Yunho piped in, wanting nothing but to see a happy and healthy Eunha.
"Me too." Mingi replied, Wooyoung nodded as well.
Jongho just stood there picking at his nails. "I don't care." Seonghwa chrugged his shoulders and kept quiet, as usual.
"Yah! You can't really be thinking-"
"Alright, done deal. We'll figure out when to feed and make sure it's spaced out enough for her to recover energy." Hongjoong replied, causing the other blonde to whine.
"What is going on? That brat goes through my shit and gets what she wants? But I deal with it 'too impulsively' and I get death threats. You're all smitten, aish!" Angered by such a sudden rule, storming out of the room, leaving no room for any words from his fellow pirate mates and captain.
Hongjoong just shakes his head, groaning before looking at the others. "Alright we're dismissed."

     "Follow me I want to show you something!" Yunho dragged Eunha, making her laugh.
     "It's not like I can't, you're taking me with you." They were now outside near the path Yeosang took her to see the waterfall. Yunho pulled her to a similar trail and took her out into the woods. Yunho stopped when he got to where he wanted to take her, she looked around and saw an open field surrounded by the tall trees. There were large logs laid out everywhere, some in a obstacle setting.
     "What is all this?"
     Yunho walked over to one of the large logs, picking it up with ease and throwing it across the forest floor, it hit the ground with a grumble. "This is the course we set up, it's what use to get rid of all the energy being a vampire provides us. If we don't get it out, it causes us to get irritated easier and we go into frenzy."
     He got into a squatting position, getting ready to take off into a sprint. His eyes flashed red before he darted forward, using his speed. He leaped up into the air and aimed for the top of a tree, grabbing ahold of the very top before flipping over it and using his strength to pull forward. The roots ripped out of the ground like a small weed, Yunho landed on the ground, the tree falling beside him.
     Eunha stumbled from how hard the ground shook, looking at the vampire with amazement. Yunho stood up straight and looked at her gapping mouth, taking a bow. "That was... so fucking awesome..."
     "I can use all of my senses at once but it drains me faster. I try not to use it unless absolutely necessary but I can do a few to show off a little." Yunho trudged towards her, smiling. "We should head back but first I want to show you something else."

     "Yah! You're doing it wrong, stir like this." Seonghwa scolded the younger vampire that shoot next to him.
     "Aish, why do I even have to be here doing this anyway?" San scoffed at the taller one.
     "You know why, we agreed this is how you would apologize for almost breaking her neck." Wooyoung replied with a scowl, chopping up the onions for the stew they were preparing.
     "I deserve an apology too!" San raised his voice, receiving a glare and growl from the oldest. Seonghwa was cutting the deer meat from the carcass Wooyoung brought in.
     Mingi and Hongjoong walked into the kitchen, both carrying baskets. One with fruits and one with vegetables, another small basket with spices sitting on top of Mingi's basket. "How much longer do we have until she's back?"
     "Plenty of time, I told Yunho to stall and entertain her." Hongjoong answered Wooyoung, sitting the basket down on the countertop.
     Yeosang and Jongho were in the dining room setting up the table with fine china and silverware. "Yah," the blonde called for the dark haired. "Do me a favor."
     Jongho looked at his hyung, pausing his actions. "Please try to behave around Eunha."
     "I do try!"
     Yeosang stared at him with a look of knowing. "I mean actually try. Put in some effort, get to know her. It's weird having a stranger live with you."
     The youngest continued his actions, placing wine glass at each table place. "It's not my fault I've never had any human interaction other than food. How does it even live being that weak?"
     The blonde looked at Jongho with a expression that only read 'are you kidding me?'  "It?! Aish!" He reached over the table to swat at the his dark haired counterpart, missing his arm. "You're forgetting not too long ago you were just as weak." Jongho side eyed him, nodding slowly.
     "Just try to be... not terrifying."

     Yunho dragged along the side path outside of the castle, bringing her to a room with all stained glass windows. "It's not finished, but I still want you to see it."
    He opened the door and brought her inside, she looked around the room and realized it was an art room. Painting supplies littered the shelves and large shards of paper laying about. "It's a mess in here, I'm sorry, but here you go." Yunho picked up a piece of paper, turning it around in her view.
     It was a portrait of her, minus a few details. His artwork was the best she had seen, although she hadn't come across a lot in her life. "This is beautiful Yunho, and so accurate. It's like I'm looking in a mirror."
     Yunho smiled, putting it back where he had it laying. "When it's done you can have it." Eunha caught him off guard when she wrapped her arms around his waist, pulling him into a hug.
     "Thank you, oppa. I love it."