thirty six;

The human and immortal finished both bottles of wine and giggled amongst themselves. "I'm totally using that nickname when I see San next, it'll piss him off so bad."
"He hates it so much, good luck." The dark haired vampire laughed. Their laughing died down and the room filled with silence as they stared at each other.

Now Playing;
I Wanna Be Yours by Arctic Monkeys

If the two had been sober, Eunha would have felt incredibly awkward, but something else filled the air as their gazes deepened.
Eunha found herself falling forward towards him, their lips meeting in a passionate and drunken kiss. Wooyoung pushed her back against the plush mattress, dominating the kiss.
A spark ignited inside of Eunha and she found herself rolling the vampire over, him willing letting her take over. She straddled him as their kiss never broke, the vampire sitting up slightly to deepen the kiss.
Eunha pulled away from the kiss. "Take your clothes off."
"Yes, princess." He replied, she climbed off of him and they both started stripping until they were both completely bare. "You're so fucking gorgeous, I could eat you alive.."
Eunha stepped towards him and pushed him back on the bed, the only thing standing was his impressive hard on, leaking at the tip. Wooyoung looked at her with lustful eyes, his tongue running along his bottom lip in anticipation.
Eunha got on her knees in front of his parted legs and grabbed the base of his cock, giving it a few tugs before wrapping her lips around the head and sinking down.
Wooyoung watched her, eyes locked, before he threw his head back and let out a loud gasp. Eunha started bobbing her head while she used her tongue to swirl around the base and tip, ripping a moan from his chest.
Eunha pulled off with a lewd pop before she crawled on top of him, straddling his hips. Eunha laced her fingers in his hair and lurched him forward, pulling him into a rough kiss, sliding her tongue into his mouth.
Wooyoung let her have the dominance she craved before he took over at the end. Eunha pulled away from the kiss and looked into his eyes as she grabbed the base of his cock, lifting her hips and aligning them.
Wooyoung grabbed her hips to help steady her as she started to slowly sink down on him. Eunha gripped his shoulders as she completely sheathed herself on him with a small whimper.
Her lips met his once again as she started to rock back and forth, finding a pleasurable rhythm. Wooyoung rolled his hips upwards and caused her legs to shake uncontrollably, stalling her movements. He looked up at her pleased expression, mouth agape.
Wooyoung did it again and her hand placed on his chest, steadying herself and she started to bounce up and down, Wooyoung using his hips to push her up for support. Eunha fell forward against his chest, the pressure of her orgasm making her legs weak. Wooyoung held her hips as he started to vigorously thrust up into her.
Eunha let out a stream of moans as she clamped down around him, the pleasure reaching its peak. Wooyoung flipped her exhausted frame over, throwing both legs off to the side and grabbing her jaw.
Her upper half was facing his hovering body and her lower half was facing the side of the bed. He used his weight to hold her there as he plunged back into her with one thrust.
Eunha went to grab his arm but he reacted quicker, grasping her wrists in his hands before binding them above her head. The new position allowed him to thrust deeper, causing her to shut her eyes and writhe in pleasure. Wooyoung grasped her face which made her look into his eyes. "Look at me, princess. You can have all the control you want, do whatever you want with me or to me. But at the end of it all.."
Wooyoung pulled out before slamming back in, her eyes rolled back in her head and she whined as she came again. "I finish with the control."
Wooyoung started his rough pace again, aiming for her spot every thrust. Eunha let out a moan each time, legs shaking, eyes locked with the vampire hovering over her, panting and gasping.
Eunha came again and again until the vampires hips stuttered, burying himself as deep as he can while he finished. His hands still bound her wrists and above her head, they stayed staring at their drunken and pleasured expressions.
"You're so fucking perfect." Wooyoung rolled off of her and laid on the bed beside of her. "Are you okay? I didn't hurt your hips, did I?"
Eunha shook her head and laid it on his chest, cuddling beside him. "We should probably clean ourselves up." He nonchalantly slipped a finger in between her folds and felt their mixed juices.
"Probably, but I'd rather just lay here and go to bed and wake up with the splitting headache then bathe." Eunha whined, not wanting to move in her drunken state. "Just cuddle me you dirty bitch."
"I love hearing you call me names, makes me want to fuck you senseless again."

The next morning, as expected, the mortal woke with a headache, limping to her washroom she ran herself a bath. Wooyoung was still passed out in the sheets, sleeping peacefully. Eunha grumbled about how he's gonna wake without the headache before slipping into the bath.
She laid back and relaxed into the perfectly temped water, closing her eyes and feeling the ache and pains leave her body slowly.
"Any regrets?"
The silence broke with those words, her eyes opening to find Wooyoung, standing in the doorway. "Yeah, one." Eunha replied.
"The fucking wine."