eighty four;

Eunha woke up in the same position she fell asleep in. He was awake, already meeting her gaze. "Look at that, you didn't eat me."
     She meant it as a lighthearted joke, but he obviously wasn't familiar in that area. "The thought crossed my mind several times."
     She decided to change the subject. "You've been awake the entire time?" She noticed it was sunlight outside.
     "No, I slept for a while, and I've been awake for a while." The vampire rested his hand on her hair, letting it run through his fingers.
     "You didn't have to lay here this long, you could have moved me." Her comment almost felt like a scolding, but his response made up for it.
     "I didn't want to wake you, and I like this." Eunha blushed at him, hiding her face against his chest. "I like kissing you, as well."
     Her face only seemed to heat up more, forcing back the smile that tried creeping on her lips. His hand found her jaw, making her look at him.
     The vampire sat them upright, holding her in place before he kissed her. She followed suit, leaning into him. Her hands sneaked around his neck and his fell to her thighs, pulling her closer.
The kiss deepened, Jongho grew more needy. He pushed her until she was falling backwards, following her to pin her to the mattress. His lips left hers, trailing to her neck.
     She leaned her head to the side, allowing him access. He had to force back to urge to pop out his fangs, indulging more in the soft noises that he dragged out of her.
     His hands were the outlet of keeping himself from snapping, gripping her thighs tightly. He managed to pull her closer, pressing their bodies together.
     Lips edged closer to her sweet spot, letting out a soft moan. She unwrapped her arms from his neck, sliding them down his defined back muscles.
     He gave a teasing kiss to her sweet spot, feeling her body quiver from it, before he went back and attacked her skills agape mouth.
     His tongue slipped past them, entering her mouth and exploring. He ate her moans, grinding his hips down on her. His grip grew tighter, noticing his control starting to fade. His fangs poked out, stabbing his own tongue.
     Their saliva mixed with his blood, the taste of it made his movements harsher, slipping closer and closer to the blood lust.
     He detached seconds later, removing himself from her and the room entirely. Eunha breathed heavily, sitting up and staring at the slightly agape door. She hadn't noticed until now, blood coated her mouth, thinking maybe he nicked her tongue but she felt no tear or cut, and the blood disappeared after she swallowed.
     The human slipped out of the bed, standing on shaky legs, and walked to his wardrobe. She opened to door and shuffled through the obvious men clothing, finding a more feminine looking top. It was white and frilled, she grabbed a smaller pair of brown pants. She found a brown corset tucked in the top cubby, having to jump a few times in order to reach it.
     The previous clothing she wore was discarded, putting on her new one. It fit almost perfect but the pants were slightly baggy. She tied the corset extra tight before leaving the room.
      Jongho's room was in a dead end hallway, realizing there was one more room she was familiar with down this hallway. She made her way to the dead end door, knocking.
     There was no response but she opened it slightly, peeking into the dark room. The curtains were drawn closed, sunlight blocked from the dark fabric. The bed was messy and unmade, letting it be known there was previously someone occupying it.
The human slipped through the crack of the door and shut it behind her, looking for any sign of the vampires' current status. Her eyes found his private wash room, it was closed.
She drew closer to it, listening for any signs of the immortal. The only sound were her feet padding against the floor, she stopped when she figured there was no one else here.
     Eunha thought about staying here or leaving to go to her own room, realizing they were probably all doing something. She went to leave but the door opened for her, revealing the vampire she was looking for.
     "What're you doing in here?" The vampire shut the door behind him, putting little distance between them.
     "I was looking for you.." Her words were low, intimidated by his height and sharp facial expression.
     "Well, I'm here." The vampire stepped closer, making her step back in response. Mingi gave her a look of confusion. "What did you need?"
     That's when he caught the familiar scent, mingled with Jongho, he gritted his teeth and quickened his stride. Two of her steps made one of his, and soon they were pressed against the wall. "Is this what you came for? You want me to finish what the younger could not?"
     The realization set in on her face. "Mingi, that's not why I'm-" His fingers placed on her lips, shushing her.
     "You can't lie to me, love." His deep voice dropped more octaves, sending shivers down her back. He brought his hands up and cornered her, noticing her eyes that strayed away from him too much.
"I swear-" He stopped her words when he grabbed her jaw, making their eyes lock in a strained gaze.
"You're only making things worse on yourself, be quiet and take your punishment like a good girl."
Eunha gulped, taking his words into consideration as she shut her mouth, feeling his grip on her chin get tighter. She hoped her pleading eyes were enough to get the message through, she didn't do this on purpose.
But looking at it from his perspective, she can see how he thinks of it that way. A fire lit in her lower stomach, running down to her core. An idea popped into her head, he seen it from the sudden change of the look in her eye.
"Whatever you're thinking, you better stop now before it gets you into more trouble." His voice kept getting lower and lower, it was raspy and sounded like growls.
"I could have just went somewhere else, if I wanted the job done." His eyes turned black from her words, wrapping a hand around her neck and cutting off her air.
Her head spun, the pleasure and the suspense mixing together. Her eyes drifted closed, the last thing she seen was his angered face with a dark smirk. "I warned you..."