twenty two;

The fourth day rolled around and Eunha was relieved to find her period was over and things could go back to normal. She hasn't seen Seonghwa since the first night and she was kind of terrified to face him. He did give her weird glances at the table that night before she had all of the wine.
     She couldn't figure out his motive and she was honestly wondering if he even had one and he just liked messing with her.
     She bathed herself before she put on a rather different choice of clothing today. A ruffled white top with fitted black pants, tying a black corset around her waist and pulling on some black boots.

Eunha left her room for the first time in days and she was relieved to see something besides those same four walls. Eunha decided to stroll out into the garden and smell the beautiful flowers.
She first looked at the bright poppy's and then she moved to the snapdragons. She went through all the various beautiful flowers before she got to the roses, lingering next to them the longest. Her gaze caught the single white rose amongst all the red ones. "I see you finally slithered out of your little bloody hole."
Eunha jumped, turning to see San who was less than three feet away from her. "Ew, it's you." Eunha ignored his attempt to piss her off, going back to admiring the plant life.
"Oh, I'm hurt." San stepped closer, she could feel his presence right behind her, almost touching. "Heard you got shitfaced after our little, scuffle."
Eunha whipped around, not caring that his body was inches from her. "Yah! Who told you that?"
"Little birdie told me.." San smirked at her.
Eunha gritted her teeth, of course Yeosang mentioned to San she was drinking more than she should have, she wondered if he also told him about her calling San a sexy brat. "He didn't mention that, but you think I'm sexy, huh?"
Eunha shoved at his shoulders, San didn't even budge, his only smirk growing. "That was the wine talking, the thought of you makes me cringe."
San hummed, looking her up and down slowly before taking a step towards her. Eunha didn't want to give in but her body worked against her, taking a step back.
Something flashed in San's eyes, only encouraging him to take another step, and another. Eunha found herself trapped against the wall, San caging her in. "You act so brave.. but I bet I make you quiver on the inside. You're secretly scared of me but you hide it, too well. But I'm gonna find her."
San pressed against her, thigh parting her legs and rubbing against her. Eunha let out a soft moan, mind immediately flooding back to that night, Seonghwa.
San, who had been flipping through her thoughts, caught a glimpse of it. His eyes widened and he immediately pulled away from her. San let out a laugh, staring at the frozen human. "You mean to tell me.. Seonghwa ate you out on your first day.." The smug look on his face was the last thing she saw of him before he disappeared, leaving her in the greenhouse alone.

Eunha unfortunately found San again, sitting in the common area, evil smirk on his face. "You're acting like you just found out my biggest secret, wipe that look of your face. Makes you look old."
San laughed at her response, not even caring about her insult. "Hyung made the first move. Won't be long before there's a line behind him."
Eunha felt her blood boil at his remark. "I'm not some whore you all can fucking pass around. If, and that's a huge if, I sleep with any of you, it will be my choice and not because there's a damn line, so shut your blood licking mouth."
San stood up and trailed over to her, this time she didn't back down, fire flowing throwing her veins. "I never said it wouldn't be your choice.. but eventually. You're gonna want a piece of all of us." San winked and walked past her. "Also, you're not gonna want to miss dinner tonight. I heard there's some exciting news."

Eunha wasn't sure if she wanted to attend the dinner. She knew exactly what San meant, and she wasn't ready for the chaos that was about to erupt. The seating was arranged the same, Seonghwa sitting directly in front of her.
San had stayed mostly quiet, Eunha caught his gaze a few times, he would send a knowing smirk her way. San was dragging it out to mess with her.
The dinner was almost finished and she was almost sure that he wasn't even gonna say anything.
"Before we end tonight's delightful, warming evening.." San's sudden speech caught everyone's attention. Eunha looked at him, eyes meeting and her heart slipped a beat. "I have some shocking news for you guys.." San paused intentionally, his smirk growing as he looked at her face, listening to her heart beat. "Yah, will you get on with it!" Jongho urged him.
She silently pleaded he would say some off the wall, random shit, but here prayer was not answer. "Seonghwa, hyung, apparently prefers menstrual blood over regular."
The room fell silent and Eunha's eyes went to Seonghwa's, glare staring straight at San. It was almost as if the room took a second to understand, before it all went up in flames.