eighty nine;

Now Playing;
Toxic (Cover) by 2WEI

     Pain erupted from her scalp, the force of his movements pulled her against him. His teeth pierced her neck in an instant. Her body went limp against him, euphoria filling her. A moan slipped past her lips and he growled in earnest.
His free hand grabbed the leather grip on the knife and pulled it out of his side, wincing as he did and aligning it around her throat. The blade itself was hot, she could feel the heat breathe off of it.
Hongjoong let go, keeping a tight hold on her hair. His breath was frantic, chest rising and falling heavily. The hormones from his rut mixed with the euphoric fear that radiated off her.
"You can enjoy this or not, it's happening either way.." The knife cooled off quickly, he placed the flat end against her neck and started walking them to the stairs.
"Please Hongjoong..." She was terrified, she had no idea what to expect during his rut, and she seemed to have no other choice but to find out.
"It's okay, baby girl.." His voice chilled her to the bone. They slowly made their way to the staircase, up to the second floor.
     Eunha slammed her elbow into his arm, the golden part of the blade grazed his hand and caused him to drop it. She whipped around and grabbed ahold of his wrist, twisting it from her scalp.
     This didn't seem to faze the hybrid as he slammed her down onto the ground. His hand held tightly on her hair as he began to drag her. A shrill left her mouth, snatching the knife off the ground and slashing his forearm.
The hybrid seethed through his teeth in pain, automatically letting go. Eunha shifted away from his grasp, holding the knife towards him. "Please don't do this... I will defend myself.."
Hongjoong stepped towards her, making the human crawl away, still holding the knife up. He drew closer until he was stepping over her legs, placing his feet beside of her hips. He leaned down with incredible speed and wrapped a hand around her wrist.
The knife pointed away from him, pressing her hands to her chest. The blade made contact with her jaw in the struggle, slicing a cut. "You really think this silly thing is going to stop me?"
He ripped it from her hands and threw it across the room, watching the last sliver of hope leave her eyes. "It's not so bad, you'll enjoy it."
Before she could flail her arms and legs to get away, he straddled her with her wrists in his hand, bound above her head. "Zero! Please don't let him do this!"
His free hand gripped the collar of her top and yanked down, shredding the fabric. The cold air that lingered around them hardened her nipples. "He wants this just as much as I do, and besides. I have him on a leash, he can't intervene."
He stalled for a moment, staring at her mouthwatering breasts on full display, just for him. He gripped the left one, making her whine at the contact. He squeezed it a few times before giving the right one some attention.
Eunha tried struggling out his grip but he flipped her over, her bare front making contact with the ice cold floor. She gasped from it, now free hands reaching to drag herself away.
Hongjoong stopped her by grabbing the hem of her bottoms, tearing them from her body. "Please! Not like this.. This was supposed to happen differently.."
"What exactly about it is different?" He spoke in a deep voice, hands working her body into the position he wanted. Hand on the back of her neck, holding her upper body down while her ass and cunt we're on full display for him.
His mouth watered at the sight, quickly starting to remove his throbbing cock from its confines. "I chased you, I caught you, now I'm going to have you. That was the deal, baby girl," He slipped a finger inside of her. "Fuck you're so wet for someone begging me to stop.."
An animalistic growl left his mouth, his body was aching, he wanted this. He needed it.
She would too soon enough.
Hongjoong aligned himself before gripping her hips, sinking in with a snap of his own. The intrusion burned her insides along with the scorching hot throb of his cock.
Eunha was powerless under him, he held her by the back of her neck and didn't even allow her wiggle room to move away.
When their hips connected, the hybrid made a notably loud moan. His nails dug into her skin, body contracting over her.
Something burning hot filled her up. He came just from the first stroke. He shook off his first orgasm and started thrusting, holding her body against the force of his hips.
His cock split her open each time he bottomed out, the pace was frantic and sloppy. The tip was jabbing the perfect spot, overriding the pain with immense pleasure.
Hongjoong let out another moan, stilling his thrusts. He pulled her hips into his, imbedding his cock as far as it would go. Seconds later she was filled with his hot semen.
The hybrid fell against her, smashing their bodies flush to the floor. He took a few seconds to recuperate before continuing. His panted breaths fanned the side of her face as he ground his cock in her, his release charging faster.
The hybrid fucked moans out of her. It encouraged him to go faster, harder. The bubble in her lower stomach started to grow but his hips shuddered, spilling cum in her.
     Her soft whine could be heard, the pleasure leaving immediately. "Oh, so you are enjoying yourself?"
     "Please Joong.."
     Hongjoong scooped an arm under her waist and lifted them up. He held onto her tightly, keeping himself inside of her. He shuffled them along the hallway and shoved her against the wall.
     The wall was cold against her bare skin, clenching around him. He growled in response and started his brutal thrusts again. His hands were planted firmly on her hip bones, pulling her into his movements. The grip started to hurt, her hands wrapped around his wrists and he moaned from her skin contact.
     Eunha felt his cum start to drip down the inside of her thighs, there was an obscene noise echoing in the hallway. Hongjoongs head fell on her shoulder, breathing frantically down her back.
     His body was cold but sweat coated him, he was driven farther from humanity by the raging beast taking over inside of him.
     An early rut is different compared to a normal one; it's short but lethal. Hongjoong was engulfed the moment he had his hands on her.
     Her feet weren't even touching the ground, being held up against the wall by only his hands and the force of his thrusts. The tip was hitting her bundle of nerves every stroke, moans falling from both of their mouths.
    Hongjoong picked up the pace, jutting her body into the wall. His mouth salivated as his gaze went from his cock entering her up to her shoulder.
     The bubble started growing once again, her grip on his wrists tightening. "Joong.. don't stop.. please."
     She begged him, not wanting the orgasm dragged from her again. Hongjoong didn't have any intent of stopping soon but in between his releases weren't enough for her.
     He growled in her ear, wanting to grant her plea, but his body was out of his hands now. He held out as long as he could, but her clenching around him was making it hard.
     Her nails dig into his wrists, pleasure washing over her as she came violently. He followed in suit, stilling his hips. A loud shriek left her mouth when he latched onto her shoulder.
     Eunha was hit with wave after wave of euphoria until she passed out against the wall.