one-hundred ten;

Now Playing;
City of the Dead (nightcore) by Eurielle

     Hongjoong and Seoho didn't make it back to the castle before the hybrid fell to the ground. He was immediately washed over with a blanket of weakness. He couldn't even hold himself up. "Hongjoong? What's wrong?"
     Seoho rushed to his side, attempting to help him up. "Something.. is wrong.. I can't.." The wolf helped him to his feet and wrapped his arm under his, rushing them to the castle. "I can't feel her.."
     "Hongjoong what are you talking about? Please be more specific.." Everything about this situation was screaming red flags at him.
     "Seoho.. I can't feel her anymore.. I could feel her nearby but now I can't.. it's getting worse.. Seoho.." Hongjoong's chest burned and his strength finished completely, pulling them both to the ground.
     "Hongjoong!" Seoho struggled to get the hybrid up to his feet, he was fearing the worst. He had never seen a wolf loose it's mate or see them drift so far apart they loose all strength. He had no idea what's happening.
     "Come on, we need to get back to the castle."
They arrived a short while later, the wolf having trouble keeping the stumbling hybrid moving. The front doors were wide open when they shuffled through. "Seonghwa! Yeosang! Eunha!"
Seoho sat Hongjoong down on the sofa and searched the place, only finding their faint scents, along with unknown ones. "Someone else was here. And I smell gunpowder, gold, and hatred. I also smell betrayal.."
Hongjoong stared at the wolf who processed his words. "They're gone. All of them."

     "Where is he? Tell me exactly where he is." Jongho was in Hyunwoo's face, ready to kill anyone in his path until he found the one who harmed Eunha.
Mingi was standing near the pair, watching their movements and keeping quiet, the rage he felt right now made him too dangerous to speak or do anything but listen.
     "He is being dealt with. All my men were told to keep her out of harms way but that's hard when she fights back." The human male snapped in response, not scared by the two immortals alone with him.
     "Where are you keeping the others?" Mingi spoke through gritted teeth.
     "Oh, don't worry about them. They're my problem now. You just worry about getting that fucking hybrid here."
     "I'm not going anywhere until I have my hands through his chest." Hyunwoo was about to speak but Mingi interrupted him this time.
     "If you can't trust your men to follow orders, dispose of them." He sighed, glancing between the two.
     "Fine. I'll lead you to his chambers."

San woke up to the same pain he passed out from, jerked upwards to find he didn't have much slack before being yanked backwards. There was a large chain wrapped around his neck and attacked to the wall.
He looked around and his heart sank. They were in a large room without windows, dimly lit with small candles and oil lamps. There were a few cells spaced out around them, he was beside one.
Yunho and Wooyoung were both in there, Wooyoung at the tallest side, the wounds from the swords were still gaping and now bleeding. Yunho still had the arrows in his shoulder and side, but Wooyoung wouldn't remove them yet, too weak from the fight and his wounds.
To his left was Seonghwa and Yeosang, chained to the wall by there wrists, Yeosang was awake but Seonghwa wasn't. The oldest vampire had a large hole in his abdomen that bled heavily as he hung there.
Yeosang met the eyes of San, pain in their eyes. He looked around more and didn't find neither Mingi or Jongho, hope filling his chest that they got out. "Where is Mingi and Jongho?"
The other blonde vampire took a moment to respond, looking away at the ground before staring at Wooyoung. "They were in on it."
"Why are you bullshitting me right now? This isn't something to make sick jokes about, Yeosang-"
A pained brown came from Seonghwa, awakening slowly, enough to comprehend their conversation. "It's true.. they watched them shoot me and cuff us both. Didn't bat an eye.."
San's mind ran wild, hurt and betrayal setting in. How could they do that to them? "Where's Eunha?"
None of them answered and he slammed against the cuff around his neck, screaming when it yanked him back and pierced his skin more. "Where is she?!"
A door opened and then closed, in the moment it opened, their ears were filled with the sound of a man screaming in pain before it cut off when the door latched. "I see you're all awake. Me and Seonghwa have met before, but not the rest of you. I'm Hyunwoo."
"I don't give a fuck who you are, where is Eunha?" San's voice was laced with venom.
"Oh, I forgot you can't hear outside of these walls." The man stepped closer to them. "There may have been... an accident, while trying to gather you all up."
"What the fuck are you talking about?" Seonghwa bit back this time, wanting him to get to the point.
"Well, one of my men, may have gotten too rough with your dear sweet wife." Hyunwoo stated, pacing between them, seeing all of the immortals attention. "And something happened."
"Will you just fucking spit it out?!" Seonghwa growled, and that's when it hit San. He seen it, the man bashing her in the head with the rock.
Hyunwoo was playing with something in his hand, a smirk on his face.
"She's dead." He replied. "He hit her with a rock when she fought back and passed immediately after our arrival here."
"You're lying." Yeosang spat.
"You wish I was lying. He hit her skull, there was too much damage. She bled out." The hunter explained, feeling and showing no remorse. He threw the ring towards Seonghwa and Yeosang, but all eyes watched it. It was the ring he bought her, when he proposed.
His words didn't register for San, but Seonghwa slowly began to weep while the others sat in shock. "I'll fucking kill you!" Seonghwa lunged towards him but didn't get far, ignoring the searing pain.
"It seems you've become the widower."

Mingi stared down at her peaceful face, forehead wrapped in bandages from the wound. Jongho was still slowly torturing the man who did this to her. But it wasn't enough for him.
He caressed her face, watching her chest fall slowly before rising, and repeating. "I'm sorry it has to turn out this way, love. But it's the only way to keep you safe. Just please be okay. I love you."