ninety six;

Seoho walked through the door to find out all the commotion. Turns out he walked into something he didn't expect. Seonghwa had San pinned to the wall, Jongho was laying over a very naked Eunha, while the other four stood and watched. "Okay, first off,"
Only the four turned their heads towards him. "Remind me to never eat at the table. And second," He took another glance of the room, trying to figure out what was happening. "What the fuck is going on?"
"Stay out of it, wolf." Seonghwa didn't look away from San, keeping him pinned to the wall.
Seoho scoffed and looked at Yunho. "I don't think you want to know."
"Maybe you're right.."
Jongho raised himself up, revealing the still conscious human. The view he had made his cock harden again, hands still planted on her hips.
A moan slipped from her mouth when the youngest began thrusting in her again. Seonghwa turned his attention from San and ripped Jongho off of her. "Absolutely not."
"You're really going to ruin his fun, you get to have fun with her whenever you want." San dusted off his shirt and stepped towards the oldest vampire.
Seonghwa ignored his comment and pushed Jongho away, the younger fixing his pants in the mean time. "Did you not see what he did to her only weeks ago? Or did you forget?"
San changed his snarky mood to a blank face. "No, I don't think you seen what he did to her. I can read her mind, see everything. I seen what he did to her. And it was inhumane."
"I have a hard time believing you care so much. And I think you are too." He motioned to Eunha who still laid on the table, trying to lift herself up but her arms wouldn't allow her.
"I don't think any of you understand the severity of her situation." Seoho broke their conversation. "She has been mated with an alpha who can't control himself, left to protect her after he impulsively marked her. Her emotions are on overload, she will start to feel like her body is changing when it's not. You're not helping when you can't keep your fucking dicks out of her."
Seonghwa gave the wolf a glare and tried to step towards him but Yeosang stopped him. "Let him speak, he's not wrong."
"And you're constant jealousy and fighting and conspiring with one another is not helping either. She obviously cares about all of you, because she puts up with all of your shit. I'd have to kiss the ground you walk on.
"It's taking a toll on her body. You need to fucking chill out with all of it. Just because one bruise heals doesn't mean you need to add three more."
San chuckled as he approached the wolf. "You're just jealous you can't have her."
"I respect her decision for who she chooses to be her mate. Even if it isn't me. Now you need to respect that she has chosen all of you."

     "Where are we going?" Eunha and Seonghwa were both on horse back, walking through the forest. He was taking her down a path she hadn't been down before.
     "You'll see." Eunha frowned at his answer and sped her horse up a little, walking them side by side. She turned her attention to the growing leaves, watching the trees dance in the wind.
Seonghwa turned to look at her, admiring her for a moment. She sensed his eyes on her and made eye contact.
    "If you had to choose between being a Prince or a Pirate, ignoring all circumstances that happened, even being a vampire; which would you choose?" The vampire looked away for a moment, thinking before asking his own question.
"Would it matter if I met the boys? Like instead of being born in different times, we all met at once." Eunha continued to stare at him before she answered.
     "Would it change your answer?"
     Their eyes met and he didn't hesitate. "No, it wouldn't."
     "Well? What is your answer?"
"Pirate."
Eunha looked down at the horse she was sitting on, rubbing her fingers through its black mane. It matched its coat. "You'd rather be a pirate than a prince, even if you had never met Hongjoong, or any of them?"
"My father wasn't a good person. There was always talk around the palace he poisoned my mother, because she had a daughter instead of another son. It was said to be a miscarriage, but no one actually knew what happened to my sister." He had looked away when mentioning them. "Besides, I was in control of my life when I was out to sea."
"You were very strict, and loud." He gave her a questionable look. "Yeosang showed me one of his memories, I got to see you yelling at the crew and barking orders. It was very... attractive."
Seonghwa laughed and led them down the left path in the junction. Eunha zoned out, staring at the ears of Seonghwa's horse that perked up to the sounds of the forest. It's brown coat shined red in the sunlight. "Did you have siblings, or just you and your parents?"
     "I had a younger brother and sister, twins. They were killed along with my parents." He looked at her with sympathetic eyes.
     "I'm so sorry, Eunha." She looked away, not wanting to cry in front of him.
"They looked up to me for everything, always wanted to do everything I did."
"Even if I didn't get any siblings, I still know what it's like to have brothers, I wouldn't trade them for anything."
     Eunha pushed down the stinging pain in her throat, meeting his face. "We don't have to talk about it, but I'm always listening. I'll listen to you always."
"Thank you, Seonghwa." Her ears caught the sound of distant chatter, they drew closer and she got a view of a small village with many of the towns people talking and trading amongst themselves.
There were vendors everywhere alongside the sides of the pathways. A few got a glance of them and curiously wandered closer. As if in a sudden state of realization, smiles spread on their faces and they immediately welcomed them.
Eunha gave him a look of confusion and he laughed. "We come here often, and technically we are pretty rich. They get excited to see us."
A man and woman took their horses and tied them, Seonghwa took her hand and pulled her through the herd of people towards the center of town.
Once they were out in the open, he let go of her hand and reached into his satchel bag, pulling out a small pouch with a bit of weight to it. "What is this?"
"Money, currency." She gave him an even more confused look and he sighed, opening her hand and putting it in her palm, before closing it and pushing it to her chest. "Go buy whatever you want, I won't be too far, call for me if you need me."
The vampire was about to walk away but she grabbed his wrist. "Aren't you forgetting something?"
He was the one with the confused expression now. She gave a small laugh and reached up, kissing him. He reacted instantly and pulled her closer, deepening the kiss.
She gave him a few more pecks before pulling away. "I love you."
Seonghwa's heart jumped in his chest, in turn adrenaline started rushing through his arms and legs, leaving an annoying ache behind. "I love you too."