forty five;

Eunha stayed in the room they had given her, which turned out to be Geonhak's. Seoho reassured her that she wouldn't be left alone with him and the other pack members would keep him in line, that didn't stop her from staying as far away from any of them as possible.
Unfortunately, Seoho dragged her out of the room and into the living area, where the other five sat, waiting. "So what?" Eunha asked, bitterly. "You're just gonna keep me here against my will? I'm not gonna stop running away."
Geonhak chuckled and looked down at the floor, before meeting her hardened gaze. "Feel free, I'll just keep chasing you, and dragging you back, baby girl." A flash of anger lit up her face with red, lunging at the wolf, but Seoho grabbed her and held her against him. Eunha kicked and clawed after him, wanting to rip the skin from his scalp.
The dark haired wolf, who she discovered was named Youngjo, the grey wolf that attacked Mingi— stepped forward and looked at her. "Enough of this, Geonhak. You said she would be willing to be your mating partner, none of this seems willing to me or any of us. She's smelled nothing but sour since we got here, you're the only one not seeing that she obviously doesn't want to fuck you."
Geonhak growled at his alpha, but the smallest of them stepped forward beside of Youngjo, the other grey wolf, she knew as Hwanwoong. "Our alpha is right, Geonhak. If anything, the only sweet I smell from her is when she's around Seoho, you lost your chance."
Eunha's eyes widened slightly, realizing there was a twinge of heat on her cheeks from being pressed against the man, the pitch black wolf she had grown to be comforted by. All of the heads turned to the two of them, looking at the wolf holding her. "It's up to Seoho, now."
Seoho looked down at Eunha who was looking back up at him, a sliver of hope flashed in her bright eyes. Possibilities ran through his mind, how he could finally have someone to call his. But his mind flooded back to her first night here, her words spoken highly about beings he only knew as monsters.
He sighed and gaze fell to the floor, before looking at his pack members. "No, it's up to her. It's her choice to stay. If she wants to go back, I'm taking her back."
Eunha wanted to cry from joy, immediately wrapping her arms around the black haired man. "Please.." She cried out. "Take me back."
Geonhak growled loudly before transforming into his black wolf with a light tan underneath coat, snarling at the group before taking off.
Seoho smiled and hugged her back, enjoying the embrace. Youngjo spoke next. "We'll have to leave in the morning-"
"You're not going anywhere with her." Eunha's ears caught a very familiar voice, her heart skipped a beat and she tore from Seoho's grasp, turning around to see the same familiar face.
"Hongjoong.." Her voice cracked slightly as she leaped towards the vampires that now filled the room, running straight into the arms of the hybrid.
Yeosang, who was the same height as Seoho, shoved the wolf back towards the other pack members. Yunho, Jongho, and San stepped towards the other wolves, the other three vampires circling in on them. Eunha noticed and pulled away from Hongjoong's chest, running towards Yeosang to pull him back. "No! Stop!"
All eyes turned to the human. "No more fighting! Please. Just listen to what they have to say.."
The wolf straightened up his form, dusting off his shirt and looking back to the blonde vampire in his face. "This is all a misunderstanding. One of our pack members, seen her walking in the forest and decided that she was going to be his mate. He informed us she would be willing to be his mate, told us she was being held by vampires. But from what she's told me she truly cares about you."
Eunha looked at Hongjoong, pleading in her eyes that they would just take her away, no fighting necessary. "They were about to take me back. Please.. let's just go."
Hongjoong growled but nodded at the other vampires, calling them off. "I knew I smelt him the day we found her." He sighed and looked at Youngjo. "He always was the stubborn one."
Youngjo took a breath of relief, nodding in response. "You have no idea."
"We..." Hongjoong trailed off, eyes darting to Eunha. "appreciate that you were going to bring her back... but that's not needed. We can take it from here."
Eunha turned around to look at Seoho, giving him a smile. "Thank you." She stepped forward and hugged him.
Seoho was again surprised by her actions, a warmth spreading in his chest. Yeosang stepped back, pulling Eunha with him and bringing her into a tight grip. "I thought I lost you.."
Hongjoong nodded at the wolves. "If you run into trouble, or Geonhak brings it in. We aren't far. Give me a howl." Hongjoong kept his sentences short, Eunha didn't want to stay long, knowing Geonhak would be back. As much as she hated him for all of this, she was glad she could help create allies between the two groups.
Eunha was sure if any of the boys knew what he attempted, they would have his head. She wanted to leave and go back home.
She smiled as she left with them, once they hit the tree line, the vampires broke out into their fast speed, Hongjoong stood beside of Eunha, looking down at her.
"Hop on. Unless you want to be alone with me in the dark forest." Hongjoong joked, hitting her shoulder with his before leaning down for her to climb on his back. She jumped on him, his hands grabbing her thighs and standing up, heading in the direction of the others, back to the castle. "I'm glad we have you back, I really missed you."