forty four;

Seoho locked her in a room, Eunha tried the window but it was nailed shut. Defeated, she sat on the bed that the room provided, and stared out that window into the forest.
She watched five wolves, werewolves, leave the property and disappear into the night. Eunha pleaded for the others to find her and take her away.
The door unlocked and opened, revealing one of the blonde wolves, Geonhak. "They aren't going to find you. Hongjoong has tried to find our base before but we always lead his nose away. We tried to get him to join us, but he'd rather hang around those killers."
Eunha jumped off the bed and lunged at the man, Geonhak was faster and grabbed her wrists, pinning her against the wall beside the door. "They aren't killers!"
Geonhak smirked at her. "Look me in my eyes and tell me they have never killed, for fun, for the excitement, for their own pleasure." Eunha felt tears well up in her eyes. "The only reason they haven't killed you is because they like their dick sheathed on a warm body. Once they've all had their turn, it's bye-bye for you, love."
"You're lying! They do care about me!" Eunha struggled under his strong grip, not getting anywhere.
Geonhak growled at her words, making her whimper slightly and stop struggling. "Then let me care for you in the same way." Eunha couldn't process his words before she was peeled off the wall and thrown onto the bed.
He stood over her before removing his shirt to reveal his toned upper body. Eunha hadn't noticed but this man was ripped, abs glistening from sweat, and his shirt barely held its stitches around his muscles.
He was on her in seconds, pinning her wrists above her head as he tore her top from her body. "Get off me! What the fuck are you doing?!"
The wolf began kissing and slobbering on her neck, grinding his lower half against hers. Eunha's body filled with terror and she began kicking her legs. The wolf above her growled in response and flipped her over, pressing her front against the soft bed. "I'm going to care for you the way they do." His breath against her ear barely produced the whisper. He straddled her hips, hard-on pressing against her ass.
Eunha's fear turned to bitter hate as she spat out. "What the fuck is wrong with you?! None of them held me down and forced me, I always asked for it." She let out a small laugh at her words, listening to the growl of the man pressed against her.
"Oh, baby." He chuckled in her ear. "You asked for it the moment you ran out that door." Geonhak moaned when he started to grind against her, rubbing his scent on her back.
Eunha struggled under him, breaking out into a shriek as she did, trying to escape her attackers hold. "You're just making it worse, baby girl... I love the struggle. Give me a chase and find out."
"Stop fucking calling me that!" Eunha threw her head back and knocked him in the nose, making he fall backwards. Eunha jumped off the bed and practically ripped the door off it's hinges, hearing a laugh before she exited the room.
She was inches from the front door but an arm around her waist caught her from moving forward anymore. Geonhak pulled her back against his chest, leading them back into the room.
Eunha kicked and screamed, and for the first time since she was taken, began to cry. The blonde wolf was going to lock her in that room and have his way with her, and no one was going to help her.
"Geonhak." A voice in the room made the wolf stop in his tracks. Eunha's teary eyes landed on the black wolf standing by the door, Seoho.
"Go back with the others. I'm taking care of her." Geonhak growled the last few words in her ear.
"You wanted to rescue her, now you're going to rape her? I understand you have an infatuation with the human, but this is not the way to go, now put her down and take a fucking walk." Seoho stepped towards them, eyeing the movements of his pack member.
Geonhak growled but threw her towards Seoho, who caught her in his grasp and held her against him, grabbing a weaved blanket and wrapping it around her bare upper body. Seoho watched the other black wolf bolt out the door.
Eunha breathed out a sigh of relief but remembered who was holding her. Surprisingly, the wolf let go of her when she struggled, watching her move far away from him. "I'm sorry you had to experience that. He's days away from his cycle and can't keep his dick in his pants."
The dark haired wolf sat on the small, make shift couch, watching the human that shook from fear in the corner. "Thank you.." His amazing hearing was able to catch her words.
"What is your name?" Seoho asked, listening to her heart beat slowly calm down, once she realized he didn't have the same intentions as Geonhak.
"Eunha. Bin Eunha." She replied, able to speak up slightly and not trip over her words.
"Wait..." Seoho stood up and walked towards her, making her jump up and run to another corner. "Hold on, I'm not going to hurt you.." Seoho slowly made his way towards her. Eunha decided to trust him and didn't run this time, but the wolf stopped halfway to her. "You're the girl from the village.. Your family was killed by a vampire. He lied and got you banished."
Eunha looked down. "He didn't lie... I fell in love with him and he betrayed me."
Seoho's eyes widened slightly, kneeling down to her level on the floor. Thoughts raced through his mind, unanswered questions.
"I'm so sorry... but I have to ask. If you did choose to stay with them, why? After what that vampire did to you? How can you trust they won't do the same?" Seoho lowered his voice, softening it.
She looked at the man, really looked at him. He had features like no other, and a beautiful voice almost music to her ears. "Because they aren't that vampire. It was hard for me to believe at first, yeah they only brought me there at first because I was their blood supply. Then they started caring about me, some of them at least." Eunha let out a small laugh, reminding herself of the eight vampires she shared a giant castle with.
"They saved me numerous times, and even came to an agreement to stop feeding on me all together, if it meant I was happy. But I started caring about them too, and I couldn't let them to just survive on animal blood. I do it because I care about them." Seoho listened with optimism, taking in her words as if he was the one she was speaking about. Her smile fell as she looked at him. "Please... I want to go back."
"I'm afraid.. I can't do that. I'm sorry, Eunha."