fifty three;

Eunha's eyes slowly opened, immediately greeted by the bright sunshine that filled the room. Her head was pressed against a slow rising surface, she raised her gaze to see the peaceful, sleeping face of Hongjoong.
She felt her heart race slightly, memories of her dream and the aftermath with the hybrid. Her cheeks heated up red, mind lingering on the dream.
Hongjoong stirred slightly, arm moving to prop under his neck, eyes staying shut. His other arm wrapped around her, hand resting on her side. Their legs were slightly intertwined, giving her easy access to slip out of his grasp and stand up, looking at the other six vampires that were all sprawled out together on the floor.
Eunha tiptoed around them and out the door, fully letting the sun hit her craving skin. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, letting the fresh air fill her lungs.
The human strolled around the cabin, no sight of the eighth vampire that kept watch throughout the night. She thought about how he didn't rest like the others did. She knew that sleep didn't refill their energy, but Yeosang had explained it does give them a slight energy boost. She frowned to herself, San was gonna be miserable trying to make the rest of the trip.
She stopped walking, scoffing to herself, wandering why she even cared about his wellbeing after how he's treated her. A bugging feeling sat in the pit of her stomach, she stood and thought for a moment, asking herself if she was really going to willingly give her blood to the vampire she hates, for his sake.
Letting out a sigh, she continued around the back of the cabin, about to call out for San. She stops when she spotted him at the tree line, and her jaw dropped.
The vampire was facing the forest, bare back in full display, using a branch from a tree to pull himself up before slowly lowering himself, then repeating.
Eunha got a perfect view of his muscles contracting against his skin, making her mouth go dry and she gulped silently.
San pulled his whole body up and wrapped his legs on the branch, his arms let go and his upper body swings down. She got a look at his face, his eyes were closed, and then her eyes landed on his chest and the very toned abs. Sweat glistened under the sun that peeked through the slow growing leaves, shining as he began to pull his upper body up before letting himself back, continuing his workout.
"Enjoying the view?" Eunha snapped out of her trance, not sure if she actually heard words leave his mouth, his eyes still closed and movements didn't still. Eunha didn't respond, fearing her mind was just playing tricks. "I can remove the other half of clothing if you want."
Their eyes met for a second. "That won't be necessary.." Eunha replied, answering just one of his questions.
"Then what brings you to me, darling?"
Eunha felt shivers run down her spine, shoving her dreams down deep where he wouldn't go searching, hopefully.
"I noticed that you hadn't rested, like the others. Even if it wasn't much, you didn't get any, to protect us. It's only right that I..." Eunha trailed off, watching the vampire stop his exercise, eyes catching hers again. "I would feel bad if you got really tired, when I can help."
Eunha couldn't believe she was letting the words run off her tongue, but it was too late to stop now. San was also surprised, eyes squinting at her. San jumped down from the limb, feet landing on the ground perfectly. "Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?"
She gulped down her fear and denial, before speaking again. "Possibly? I was going to offer some of my blood.. to replenish you."
San had her against the tree in seconds, hand wrapped around her throat. "What is it that you're doing exactly?"
She inhaled for air, barely getting any from his tight grip. "N-nothing.." San released his grip, letting her speak. "I was just trying to be fucking nice."
San's eyes squinted more, searching her mind for secrets, Eunha's heart raced as she covered the dreams from his gaze. San pulled his hand away and replaced it with his teeth, Eunha whimpered from the pleasure and her mind filled with the dreams again.
She thought about him kissing her roughly while his mouth filled with her blood, their eyes shutting in sync as their thoughts went wild.
"God, just fuck already, the smell is enough to raise the dead, literally." San pulled off her neck and she slid down the tree, bark flying off to the side. Eunha caught the glimpse of Jongho standing in the field, staring at the two.
"It's all on her. She's being difficult."

"Look at you guys! Still rocking the pirate look- oh! And I see you've added to your crew! Welcome to our home in Rome! I'm Junhee, and this is my right hand Byeongkwan." Eunha bowed, as did Wooyoung and Jongho.
"Wooyoung and Jongho have been with us for between a century and several decades. Eunha is our newest human recruit." Hongjoong explained to the two dark haired strangers, who she now knew as Byeongkwan and Junhee.
Eunha bit the inside of her cheek nervously, watching the two vampires gazes run right through her. Junhee gave her a big smile and pulled her into a hug, startling her. "It's nice to meet you! Don't feel nervous around us you're perfectly safe! Although you'll be the only human attending, don't feel excluded, all of us will force you to interact." Junhee let her go and Eunha smiled at him.
"Thank you, I genuinely appreciate your kindness towards me." Junhee gave her a nod in response and a wink, Hongjoong gave him a glare and Junhee giggled.
"Still possessive as ever I see?" Junhee gave the hybrid a shoulder punch. "Come on, we will show you where you'll be staying in Rome!"