eighty seven;

Eunha ran through the halls, using her head start to her advantage. The hybrid disappeared down the spiral staircase, leaving her on the third floor. It all made sense now, San already knew the thrill she felt when they chased her, looking back on it now; she even enjoyed it before she knew she was safe with them.
     The dark environment, no one but the two of them we there. There was no where to hide, no one to run to. Her heart pounded in her ears as it thumped in her chest. She zipped around a corner and screamed when he was right there, slamming into his chest.
     Her reflexes kicked in, slipping out of his hold, and darting around him. She hit the wall to slow down her speed, before bolting up the stairs up to the fourth floor.
     Hongjoong stopped at the bottom of the stairs, watching her run up them. "Go on, use all of your energy, I could run all night..."
     Eunha was struggling for air by the time she got to the last step, forcing herself to push through. She came to a divide, three hallways.
     She went straight, hurrying out of sight. The hybrid got to the top of the stairs after she rounded the corner, dropping to the floor with her back to the wall and covered her mouth with a hand, trying the steady her breathing.
     Hongjoong came to the junction and stopped, laughing loudly. He strolled down a hallway, she could hear his footsteps. He seemed to draw closer, but she wasn't completely sure because of the echo.
The hybrid grew closer to the bend in the hallway, resisting the urge to smell for her and listen for her heart beat. He grabbed the edges of the corner, peeking suddenly to find no one down the hallway nor hiding.
Eunha sighed in relief, in the time it took him to stroll, she managed to quietly sneak into one of the rooms and shut the door. She waited patiently, hoping he didn't check the hallway and left for another.
After a while, she pressed her ear to the door, listening intently for any noise.
She heard nothing.
Eunha took a deep breath before carefully opening the door, peeking her head out to see it empty. She left the door ajar and made her way to the corner she previously hid.
Hongjoong was at the end, standing at the junction. His back was facing her, he kept turning his head, as if thinking about which hallway to wander down. He chose to go left, disappearing from her sight.
She crept towards where he previously stood, checking to see his back was still turned. She took the chance and slipped down the steps and back to the third floor.
"You think I didn't notice?" She jumped in her place, whipping around to find Hongjoong standing at the top of the stairs. "I heard your footsteps."

Now Playing;
Dangerous Game by Chris Grey

Eunha busted out into a full sprint, skipping two steps at a time until she was running down another hallway and into a room. She tried to slam the door shut but the hybrid hit it and it bounced back, throwing her on the floor.
She fell into a roll, hauling herself under a table and back on her feet. She came face to face with a giant glass case, filled with every kind of knife she could think of.
The door flew open from her motions, grabbing a hand full of throwing knives. Hongjoong threw the table out of the way as she turned. She threw the first two, one hitting the wall and the other slicing past his face, barely grazing him.
He didn't flinch, a line of red appeared and blood dripped from it, streaming down his face. Hongjoong didn't step towards her, a smirk growing. "Smart girl.. but are you fast enough?"
Before he could make a step, she already threw two more knives, neither hitting him but that was intentional; they were warning shots.
"Baby girl... you're only exit is through me.." He dived for her, slamming into the wall after she leaped out of his way, sliding over the broken table and towards the door. She didn't look back, heading for the spiral staircase.
Eunha still had four knives in her hands, she had to use them sparingly. Hongjoong was hot on her heels, growling intensified.
She hurried around the corner and hit the floor, waiting for him to draw closer. Once she knew he was close enough, she stuck her foot out, feeling his own catch on it.
The hybrid fell forwards, sliding on the slick floor towards the steps. His hand caught her leg and dragged her with him, both tumbling towards the stairs. "Joong!-"
The hybrid wrapped his body around hers, allowing them to roll down the steps. They came to the second floor, hitting the flat surface with him laying on her.
Eunha gripped the knives and sliced his arm that was holding her, escaping from under him. "What the fuck?!"
"You said don't make it easy for you." The human smiled before she ran in direction of their rooms, hoping to loop him.
She could feel her energy running out, and knew he would eventually catch her. But this was exhilarating.
Not only is this turning her on in so many ways, but she gets to put her skills to the test.
Her legs grew tired, and her lungs began to burn. She felt herself start to slow down, and the immortal draw closer. She tried to ready her knife but instead cut herself, dropping all of them.
Moments later, a force hit her back and pushed her to the ground, a scream leaving her mouth. "No!" She tried to get away but he held her wrists down.
His lips grazed her ear, heavy breathing filling it. Not from the chase, from the sexual frustration. "I caught you.."
Her heart thumped in her chest, barely able to catch a breath from the weight crushing her. He stood up, pulling her up with him before he threw her over his shoulder.
Eunha kicked and screamed, pounding her fists into his back. Nothing fazed him, she knew that already. "Let me go you animal!"
The hybrid ignored her, opening the door a few feet away and entering it. He closed and locked the door before throwing her on the bed.
This was San's room.
"Hongjoong, we really shouldn't in here." He laughed at her words.
"Did that stop you from letting San fuck you on my bed? In my room?" He stalked towards her, features hardening.
"Here we go with the 'letting'! I only ran in here for you to protect me! But where were you? Not here obviously!" Eunha sat up, getting defensive towards the hybrid.
Hongjoong wrapped a hand around her neck, pulling her closer, until she was inches from him. "And you loved it."
His thumb and index finger dig into her jaw, a moan slipping from her lips. He jerked her closer, pressing their heated bodies together. "Just admit it."
Adrenaline pulsed through her veins, pulling the knife hidden in her boot out into her palm. She readied it before speaking. "No, I won't."
His grip grew tighter, threatening to block her airway completely. "Do I need to fuck it out of you?"
Eunha only laughed half heartedly at his words, tilting her head back slightly before meeting his eyes again. "You don't want him near me, you get jealous when he is with me, then you let him talk you into a three way, get mad again and forbid him from coming near me. He breaks that rule, chases me down and has his way with me on your bed, you're mad at me, and now you want me to tell you I loved it. What the fuck is wrong with you?"
The hybrid let out a feral growl and shoved her back on the bed by her neck, caging her under him. "I was going to go easy on you, since you're fragile and all, but you're making it really fucking hard."
"No seriously, tell me. I want to hear it from you."
Hongjoong was fuming but he didn't say anything, letting her continue. "San is the favorite. San is always the favorite. He always will be. Doesn't matter what he does to me, you shrug it off. I haven't forgotten what you did to Wooyoung.
"Everything San has done towards me has always been on his own free will. Wooyoung screws up once and loses control, and you embarrass and hurt him in front of me. What exactly does that teach him?!" The hybrid used all of his weight when pressing down on her neck, cutting off her airway completely.
Panic filled her instantly, feeling a pain spread around her throat and down to her collarbones. She took the knife hidden in her palm and ripped it across his chest.
A cracking noise echoed in the room when it came in contact with his skin, slicing through the top he wore.
Hongjoong jumped off of her in a rush, growling and breathing heavily. "What the fuck?!"
Eunha stared at him, seeing the gash in his chest. She could hear it sizzling, fiery red veins protruded around the wound and it didn't instantly heal like usual. She glanced down at the knife in her hand, the one she grabbed from the case and hid in her boot.
Gold.