ninety nine;

Eunha dragged the vampire to her room, shutting and locking the door. "My wife." He stared at her with both love and lust, it made her feel powerful.
"My husband." She clutched the bag in her hand before stepping towards the bed. She dug in her satchel for an item, finding the small brown bag. She threw her satchel on a nearby chair and turned around, finding the vampire already watching her with a curious expression.
     "I bought everyone something, and it just so happens the gift I got for you fits this situation well.." She hid the bag behind her back. "I'll be right back.."
     Seonghwa watched her disappear into her wash room, closing the door behind her.
     She excitedly pulled out the garment, a see-through black gown with straps that tied around her waist and stomach, almost like a corset.
     It didn't take her long to put it on and she opened the door, finding the vampire already waiting.
     He stared at her with a look of pure animalistic intention. A lion and his lamb. "It's a shame you bought it, doll." He pressed off from the wall and slowly made his way towards hers.
     "Why's that, sir?" Eunha placed a hand on her hip, sliding her tongue across her lips.
     "Because I'm going to have to rip it off you.." He continued to close the distance between them, she urged him on with the look in her eyes.
     "I'm your wife, you can do whatever you want to me.." Seonghwa was now in front of her, staring her up and down.
     "Turn around.." His command was short and she listened, giving him a painfully slow twirl.
     "Take it off," She raised an eyebrow at him. "You look delicious with it on, doll. I want you to wear it again, but if I take it off.."
     Eunha nodded and started to untie the strings before shimming it off. She was now standing bare in front of him. "Now turn around.."
     "If you're going to play with me, sir, that requires your clothes to be removed too." He gave her a smile that almost broke his dominant demeanor. His hand came up to caress her face but instead he laced his fingers in the back of her scalp and yanked her against him.
     "Then let's play, doll." Seonghwa removed his shirt with one hand before getting rid of his belt and pants. He was now just as bare as her, his cock standing proudly. "Get it wet for me.."
     Eunha got on her knees, his hand still in her hair. Her eyes didn't leave his as she opened her mouth and immediately engulfed half of him.
     Seonghwa groaned, keeping eye contact. He watched her pull her mouth off before taking in more of him. Her tongue wrapped around his shaft and he made a thrust into her mouth, his cock shifted down her throat and she held back the gag, forcing in more of him.
     The vampire pulled her off and helped her stand, shoving their lips together. He mingled them towards the bed, forcing her down on it.
     She pulled away from his lips. "I want to ride you."
     Seonghwa leaned down to her ear, biting the lobe before whispering. "You sure about that? The toll is finishing the ride twice before you get off."
     Her insides fluttered at his words, a moan slipping out. "And that's before I have my way with you."
     "Please, sir.." He stared at her face before getting off her, laying back against the mound of pillows.
     His cock stood glistening from her saliva, the tip leaking. She crawled towards him, straddling his hips.
     The look in his eyes made shivers run all over her body, she could see him refraining himself. Her hand wrapped around him, aligning the tip to her entrance. "Let me help, doll."
     His hands grabbed her hips and slammed her down on him, taking him all in one go. She arched her back from the sudden movement, nails digging into his biceps. "Seonghwa!"
"You can do it.." The vampire raised himself, hands moving up to her sides and lips on her neck. He could feel her grip around him and it made him moan.
     Eunha started rolling her hips, moaning when he grazes the nerves. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders for support, finding the rhythm she wanted.
     It took her a second to get used to him, picking up her pace. Seonghwa started rolling his own hips with hers, making her throw her head back, spine arching in sync.
     His kiss broke from her neck when her arms wracked down his back and he placed his forehead on her chest, hands crawling up to grab her tits.
     "Fuck, doll.." She came a second later, stilling her hips against his still moving one's. She convulsed against him, the overstimulation setting in.
     "Sir.. I can't.." Eunha was thrown into another fast rising release, trying to grind down against him.
     Seonghwa pushed her back against the mattress, hovering over her. "It's okay, I'll take the reins." He was still sheathed inside of her, she could feel him throbbing against her walls.
     "Please, Seonghwa, fuck me.." Her legs wrapped around his waist, trying to pull him closer.
     "Before we continue, give me a word." Eunha grabbed his arms, trying to pull him down to her, wanting to feel his lips on hers.
     "Eunha," She stopped and looked at him. "I'm serious, I've been holding back on you. I won't now, give me a word to use so I know you actually want me to stop." His words filled her with anxiety as well as a thrill of adrenaline. "So I know I'm not hurting you."
"Mist." Seonghwa gave her a confused look before realizing their earlier conversation. "I wouldn't scream about your pirate ship while your inside me."
"Good, are you ready?"
"Please.. mess me up."
     Seonghwa gave her a smirk, eyes wracking down her body. His hands found her hips and pulled her up with him. He held her up while her upper body laid on the bed, she kept her legs wrapped around his waist, ankles crossed. "You're so fucking beautiful.. and flexible. My sexy wife."
     His words sent shivers all over her body and she clenched around him, urging him to let loose. "Come on.. if you're dangerous enough to have a safe word, let me have a taste of it." She bit her lip but the vampire continued to stare down at her.
     Those eyes weren't their normal dark brown, they blackened from the lust. He gave her a look that was nothing but pure dominance. "Be careful what you wish for, doll."
Her legs grew tired, unwrapping them from his waist to dangle by his hips. His hands trailed up and cupped the underside of her knees, pulling out of her.
Eunha whined from the loss of contact, bucking her hips to try and follow him. He hoisted her higher, leaning forward for his face to hover over her bare cunt.
     His breath fanned it and she squirmed against him. "Please stop toying with me! You're being a tease.."
     Their eyes met and she froze, unwillingly consumed by his dark gaze. She tried to fight against him but it was no use, her body was at his complete mercy.
     "Let me do my work, you're starting to be a fucking brat."
     Their eyes didn't break contact. She was forced to watch him. His lips made contact with her clit, she tried to squirm out of the gaze.
     His tongue attacked it immediately, sending waves of pleasure through her stilled body. He didn't stop, his only aim was the one spot. She couldn't fight back or even help ride out the first wave, let alone the second wave.
     Right before she could release on the third, he pulled away, breaking his hold over her. Her body fell limp against him and he threw her legs to the side.
     Seonghwa got off the bed and manhandled her towards the large headboard. "Use it for support." She was now on her hands and knees, propped on the pillows at the head of her bed.
     "The teasing ends now. What's the safe word?"
     Eunha took a few deep breaths, gathering herself. "Mist.." She whispered.
     Fire ignited on her left ass cheek, a loud slap filling the room. "I can't hear you."
     "Mist!" Another loud slap, same place same side, but harder this time.
     "Without the attitude." Seonghwa stared down at the red mark that shaped into the exact print of his hand.
     "I'm not sure what the fuck you want me to do-"
      It all happened so fast; his hand reached under her arm and slid around her throat, cutting off her sentence. It was replaced with a shriek when he impaled her.
     Her bare back was sticking to his chest, his lips against her ear. "I want you to stop being a fucking brat.."
     She forced a chuckle up her narrow throat and out her mouth. "Where's the fun in that?"
     Seonghwa pulled out of her painfully slow, letting her feel every vein lined up and down his cock. The head slipped out and smacked the inside of her thigh. "Don't make me break you on our wedding night."
     "Please." His cock slipped into her again and he shoved her against the headboard, filling her up.
     A strangled moan ripped it's way through his hold on her neck. His rapid pace started, jarring her against him and the bed. She gripped the headboard as he said, keeping her head from bashing into the wall.
     Her strength wasn't enough against the force of his thrusts but he held her with the hand around her neck. He leaned over her back and pressed their drenched bodies together, continuing the drive of his hips.
     Moans spewed from her mouth, another wave of pleasure washing over her. She clenched around him and he groaned, increasing the rough pace. "Seonghwa.." His teeth found her ear.
     "Again.." A sharp thrust jabbed her spot and she seen stars.
"Seonghwa.." His cock twitched and he stopped thrusting, grinding into her instead. The tip slipped past her bundle of nerves over and over. "Oh gods Seonghwa!"
The vampire groaned and bit into the side of her neck, sparking fire in her veins. She was hit with orgasm after orgasm,
the sweat on her palms lubed up the headboard and her hands started to slip. "I-I can't hold on.. much longer.."
Seonghwa yanked her away from the bed frame, leaning back on his ankles for support. She fell back against him from exhaustion, he grabbed her hips and pulled them flush together. She let out a strangled moan when he bottomed out.
     He resumed his pace, hands gripping her hips to bounce her on him. His lips found her neck once again and he kissed all the way up to her ear, beginning to suck on the place behind the lobe.
     An orgasm slammed into her, shaking her entire being against him. It hit her so hard, her vision turned white. There was a puddle of wetness coating his thighs, slipping a hand around to play with her clit.
     Seonghwa moaned from the slick substance, realizing what she did. "I was so jealous when Yunho was bragging, you're so fucking hot. So good for me.."
     She panted from the adrenaline leaving her system, silently thanking the vampire for stopping his pace. Her heart was beating so hard he would feel it thumping against his chest. "My beautiful wife.."
     He kept them placed there for a minute, letting her rest. "We weren't.. even engaged.. or properly married.." She panted out through her breaths. "It all feels.. so weird.."
     His hands crawled up her body, memorizing every detail until he cupped her breasts, massaging them. "Why? Because you weren't sold or shipped off to be forcefully married to an old guy?"
     A small laugh rumbled her chest. "I mean, you're technically old. But I guess you're right."
     "Most marriages don't have an engagement period. Are you having second thoughts?"
     "No, no. I just never thought I would get to choose who I wanted to marry.. I always thought I would get married to someone I didn't even know, let alone love. My mother did."
     Seonghwa listened intently, ignoring the throbbing in his groin. "Well, you're my wife now.. and I'm so fucking in love with you." His hands ran down her stomach to her thighs, rolling his hips into hers.
Eunha whimpered, leaning her head back against his shoulder. He gripped her body even closer, continuing to grind into her. Her back arched away from his dripping skin.
He began to bounce her on him again, adding in the grinding against her. "Seonghwa!" She screamed, hands flying to his thighs.
Pleasure wracked over her entire being, unintelligible noises spilled from her mouth and a fire glazed through her veins. His hands were still planted firmly on her hips, controlling her movements. "Not so much of a brat now, are we?"
Seonghwa rubbed his cheek against her neck in a comforting manner, helping her ride through her toe curling orgasm.
     He pulled out and got off the bed, turning to face her before picking her up. She laced her legs around his waist while he held her there, shoving his cock back in. She mewled from the friction, gripping onto his shoulders.
Seonghwa lifted her up before letting her drop back down on him. A screech came out when the crown jabbed her cervix. He continued to do that, getting faster each time. "Ah! It hurts!" She slapped his arms but he didn't stop, he only listened to her moans and whines leave as he impaled her.
"I'm not stopping unless I hear the word.." A rapid squelch filled the room each time their skin made contact, the vampire began thrusting up into her while he held her in place. It only grew louder, echoing against the walls.
She kept her mouth shut, enjoying this too much to want him to stop. Another wave crashed into her, head falling backwards. Her upper body followed suit and the vampire kept hold on her hips. She was now hanging upside down, hair swaying into the floor.
Eunha didn't have the strength to pull herself up, instead hanging limp while her orgasm worked through her system. She was expecting him to pull her back up but instead he kept her there, beginning to prod her with his aching hard on.
His balls were throbbing, he had been holding back his release for a good while, since she wet both of them.
The blood began to rush to her head while the pleasure grew. The position gave him perfect aim, picking up the pace until he's jerking her in place. His eyes didn't leave her cunt, watching it take him perfectly.
Seonghwa groaned, continuing to thrust into her. She was thrown into another orgasm, face turning red. He stopped, bottoming out. A loud moan spewed from her mouth, arms trying to grab onto his thighs and raise herself.
     His hand let go of one hip, reaching out to help her.
     Something happened and he lost balance when she was halfway up. They both went hurdling to the floor. Her back slammed into it and he fell on her, almost knocking the air from her lungs.
     Their eyes met and he leaned down, bringing their lips together. His hands crawled up her body until he was gripping her face. He was still inside of her, beginning to rock his hips again.
     Her arms came to his back, nails digging into the flesh and down his back.
     Seonghwa groaned above her, postponing his hips faster. Her back arched off the floor, feeling his tongue slip into her mouth. They mingled together for a bit until he pulled his back, lowering himself to attack her neck. "Seonghwa.."
     "You're such a good girl for me, doll.."
     He grabbed her hips again and pulled them up, holding her back and legs off the ground. He was still thrusting into her frantically, chasing his own release.
     "Fuck Hwa!" He watched her face, it was an array of pleasured expressions, mouth hanging open and eyebrows knitted together in focus.
     She came again, clenching around him and pulling his hips closer.
     Seonghwa moaned from her walls fluttering, hips stuttering more and more as he grew closer. "Scream my name, doll.."
     "Seonghwa!" He came a second later, halting his pace and bottoming out.
     "Fuck Eunha.." He stared down at her sweaty face, watching the pleasure come and go.
     "My..husband." She panted out, barely able to smile up at him.
     "My beautiful wife.." Seonghwa stayed there for a moment, watching her under him. She raised an arm to caress his face and his own hand covered hers, keeping it in place.
     "How mad do you think they are?" The vampire let out a laugh.
     "Yeosang? Very. San probably is too. I'm not sure about the others. They will be fine though." Seonghwa stood up, picking her up with him. "Bath?"
     "Please."