seventy seven;

San trudged down to halls, angrier than he's been in years. Leading himself to her room, opening and slamming the door. Wooyoung laid on her bed, the bite in his arm already healing like it should.
"What are you doing?" The younger vampire sat up, confused by the others sudden actions.
He could tell by his demeanor that the vampire was enraged, jaw clenched and balled fists.
"Get on your knees." His words were cut sharp and short, more of a command rather than a suggestion.
The dark haired vampire sat flabbergasted, not knowing if this was part of the lucidness from the hybrid bite or if it was really happening. "Hold on just a minute. You ignore and push me away for months and then you think you can just walk in here demanding-"
"You've been complaining about my absence of affection towards you, now shut up and take what I give you, whore." Wooyoung shut his mouth as commanded, getting off of the bed and falling to his knees in front of the older vampire.
"Well? Get to it."

Now Playing;
Earned It by The Weeknd

One swift movement and Yunho had her pinned under him on the couch, driving his hips into hers at the same pace. Her legs shook violently around his hips, arching her back on the cushioning.
     He hovered over her, changing the pace and position he thrusted, listening to her noises that he drug out of her lungs. His grip on the the sofa made splintering sounds as it cracked under the force of his hold.
Another wave of euphoria crashed into her and ran down her body, throwing her vision into slow motion. She felt every detail; the fast paced drag of his cock entering her, his panting breath hitting her collarbone, the sting that erupted in the places where their skin met.
She tried to grab ahold of his bicep but his hands were faster, pinning them above her head. She felt utterly helpless, laying under him as he dragged her through wave after wave of pleasure. She loved it.
Yunho knew, that's why he kept going. The vampire pulled away slightly, wrapping his arms around her and picking them off of the couch.
It was all a blur, they were in the living space one moment, and the next she is propped up on the marble counter in the kitchen. The pile of rubble still laid where it fell, covering the floor in dust and debris.
She didn't care about it long, the vampire hiked her legs over his shoulders and entered her fully. He used all of his force with one hand, crushing the marble, while the other held onto her hip.
He kept his speed and pace, his tip jabbing into her spot over and over. He was only pulling out a few inches before sheathing completely in her with harsh motions that jolted her whole being.
The hand on her hip disappeared, wrapping around her neck. He pushed her back against the counter, eyes locked together. "You're so good for me... so warm.. so tight. I could have you like this all day.."
He picked up his speed, forcing her through another orgasm, making her whole body shake. A loud moan left her mouth, followed by a stream of whimpers and whines, the overstimulation biting at her nerves.
He made a especially hard thrust, stilling his movements and watching her twitch under him, letting her ride out the high instead of pushing her into another one.
"You're doing exceptionally well... you've definitely proven you're the good girl you say you are." His grip on her neck tightened, threatening to close her airway. Something in his action didn't scare her, but thrilled her. He pulled out slowly and entered her slowly, creating a new rhythm.
While their eyes were locked in a daze, his lips met her legs, dragging them across the skin and biting down a few times. She bucked her hips, trying to fasten his pace. "Please.."
He didn't say anything in response, making her whine. "H-Harder.."
The wicked smile on his face made her heart skip a beat. They were in the living space once again in seconds, and she was bent over the arm of the sofa.
The vampire placed his hips between her legs, one hand still around her throat, the other placed back in her hip. "Remember, sweetheart.. this is what you asked for."
     A loud slap filled the air, and her left ass cheek was suddenly on fire. She moaned from the contact, leaning into the surface that dug into her hips. His lips grazed her ear, cold breath sending chills down her spine.
"Touch yourself." His words made her clench around nothing, his hard on was pressed firmly against her ass, twitching at her whimpers.
Her arm listened to his words, unlike her fogged mind that could barely process anything that was happening. She whimpered at the overstimulation when her fingers made contact with her clit. "Go on, you can do it.."
She found her favorite pace and motion, the bubble of pleasure growing in her lower stomach. Her strength to hold herself up diminished, falling into the arm that was firmly wrapped around her. His hand was place in the perfect spot to cut off enough oxygen that made her head spin faster.
Yunho used his nose to move the hair off her neck, kissing just behind her ear. He waited for her legs to begin shaking before he hit down on her sweet spot, a loud moan ringing his ears.
She fell over the edge and was engulfed in hot and cold pleasure, body twitching from the effects.
The vampire ripped her hand away and bent her, ramming his cock past her folds. Her back arched enough for her stomach to make contact with the cushion.
He used his body to keep her positioned as he started a frantically rough pace. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head from feeling his cock slide into deep places.
With no mercy left in site, he made sure to hit her spot every thrust, dragging all sorts of sounds from her lungs. "I think you've earned it."
The weight on her body disappeared, she took in a deep breath but was cut off from the whimpers that clogged throat when he pulled out.
Her head spun from the sudden motion, her back was now pressed against a cold surface and her body shivered violently. Her bum sat on the ledge of the windowsill.
Yunho slipped between her thighs, clearing her blurring vision. "E-arned what-" Her shaky words were cut off by him pulling her hips on his cock.
His lips caught her own, muffling the noises. The amount of force behind the kiss sent her rocking into the glass, added with his brute thrusts. She pulled away for a second to speak before her lips were captured again. "You're g-gonna break-"
Her words only made him want to go harder, replacing the fast pace with his vampire speed.
Just like before, her body convulsed for a moment before Yunho felt the hem of his pants soaked, slipping his tongue in her open mouth and swallowing the scream.
He growled in her mouth, pushing her head deeper into the window, his ears picking up on the splintering barely audible over the sound of their skin slapping.
His hands on her hips started to grip harder, making her squeak. He realized, wrenching his hands from her, one landing on the frame and the other pressed against the glass.
It all happened so fast, the force behind her gave way and she was falling backwards. Their lips disconnected but his hands grabbed her before she fell, but not fast enough for the glass at the bottom of the frame to dig into her back.
The pain of the glass slicing her flesh mixed with the overbearing pleasure, creating a new feeling. The place where their hips met grew extremely wetter than before, and the vampire growled even louder.
Her moans picked up as the force of his thrusts made the glass dig into her skin. The pain was beginning to take over, she reached her hand for his arm and dug her nails into his arm.
He almost understood, blissfully unaware of the blood leaking from the windowsill. He sped up his pace, throwing her over the edge a few more times before he decided she was done.
By the time he was satisfied, the human under him was a blabbering, drooling mess. Yunho didn't want to stop, wanting to see just how far he could push her.
     But the strong smell of her blood almost made him snap, so he finished up and made sure they got to ride their highs out together. Her nails dragged down his arms as they came together, he kept himself inside of her and painted her walls. "Look at the mess you've made.. you fucking soaked me sweetheart.."
     As the euphoria calmed down, she was able to recognize the searing pain across her lower back. A voice made their heads snap into the direction of the room entry. "What the fuck did you do, Yunho?"

Soft whimpers came from the mortal's room, two vampires pressed firmly against the opposite wall of the door. The blonde vampire caged the dark haired one with one arm, the other hand was wrapped firmly around his leaking cock.
To the human eye, the vampire was moving at an incredible speed, but to Wooyoung it was perfect. His face pressed against San's shoulder, whimpers and moans leaving his mouth. "Couldn't get off with Eunha because of Hongjoong being a cock block," He tightened his grip, making the smaller vampire cry out in pleasure. "So I'm left to finish the job, huh?"
Wooyoung whined at the comment, nodding his head to hopefully suffice him into continuing. It worked and the vampire sped up his hand, making the younger bite down on his shoulder.
"Next time, I'm fucking you like a bitch in heat."