ninety five;

Eunha took her frustrations elsewhere, she went back to her room and locked the door, hoping it was enough to let anyone know she wanted to be alone.
     She started moving the room around to help with the stress. It took her a while but she was able to keep her mind off what just happened.
     San was lying. Something had changed in him, it wasn't the same mask he wore. He was putting in a front trying to ignore it but she wasn't about to let him do that.
      The door handle jiggled, pulling her out of her thoughts. A few knocks ensued afterwards. "Eunha? Are you okay?"
     Wooyoung was on the other side, suddenly worried. "Yeah, I'm fine."
     "Would you like to help Seonghwa and I cook dinner tonight?" His voice was muffled, but she understood. She didn't reply this time and he was about to knock again but the door opened.
     "Yeah, that would be great."

     "How were you able to fix the damages?" Eunha had followed Wooyoung into the kitchen where Seonghwa was already cutting vegetables. She noticed there was no longer any destruction from the fight.
     "Well, with you being on bed rest and not having to chase you around, we were able to get it done." The older vampire replied, not looking at them.
     Eunha gave a small laugh and walked over to him, she could see the smile plastered on his face. "What would you like me to do?"
     The vampire gave her a glance then to the younger who left to set the dinning table. "Get the soup ready to add the vegetables, I'll tell you what seasonings to use."
     She began to add each ingredient as he instructed, but when he got to the rosemary, there was none. "I don't have the rosemary."
     Seonghwa stopped cutting and walked over to her, examining the area. "Shit, I must have forgotten to tell Mingi. Could you go get some from the garden? I'll finish up here while you're gone."
     Eunha nodded in response and washed her hands, leaving for the garden. She easily found the rosemary and grabbed a few leaves before returning back to the kitchen.
One her way she spotted San, he was walking in front of her. "San." She called out for him but he didn't slow down nor acknowledge her presence.
"San!" She picked up her pace to catch up with him, she got to his side and he continued to act like she didn't exist.
"So now you're going to ignore me?" He answered her question with his silence.
"Fine, I'll just annoy you until you fucking say something." She was hoping he would at least snap at her or do something.
San continued walking down the hallway. "You're such a fucking prick. If you hated me why couldn't you just leave me alone then? Instead of going after me and acting like you were only in for the sex? Then start saying vague ass shit like 'it's too late for me' or 'I can't have you'-"
Eunha kept talking, even mocking his impression. San stopped and turned around in an instant, shoving his finger against her lips to shush her.
He stared into her eyes and she looked down at his finger, becoming enraged from his action the quiet her. She grabbed his wrist and bit down on his finger, causing him to groan.
Warm metallic dripped in her mouth and onto her lips as he wretched his finger away from her mouth. San continued to stare at her before looking down at her lips.
He leaned forward and licked the blood off her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and their lips connected, shoving his tongue in her mouth.
Eunha stood shocked for a moment, standing staring at his closed eyes and not able to process what was happening. He was gone just as fast as he came, she watched him walked away.
She didn't realize what she was doing, hand grabbed the vase and she chucked it with all her might. It collided with the back of his skull and shattered on impact.
He stopped in his tracks, hands clenching before he continued out of sight.

San was the last one to show up, everyone was sitting and sipping wine, talking amongst themselves. The seating was different this time, Seonghwa made Eunha sit in Hongjoongs' place at the table. Yeosang and Yunho sat on each side of her, and Seonghwa sat in Yunho's previous seat. "You're late."
Seonghwa snapped at him, standing up to begin filling everyone's bowls. "Sorry," His voice was pure sarcasm. "I was removing a vase from my hair."
Everyone but Eunha stared at the vampire, who stared at her. She began to eat her soup, as did everyone else. No one asked questions and left as is.
Jongho kept his eyes on her while the others began to eat as well. He watched the soup drip down from her lips to her chin. She caught it with her tongue.
     The vampire gulped in his seat, becoming engulfed in the words spoken from San earlier that day. The pain grew in his pants and he tried to look away but he couldn't.
     "Jongho." He snapped out of his daze and looked at the person sitting next to him, Seonghwa. He realized all eyes were on him now. The vampire hummed in response. "Are you alright?"
"Yeah, I'm fine. I've just been uneasy today." He picked up the spoon and took a sip of the soup, hoping the others followed suit.
"How was your training today?" Yunho asked from beside San, who chuckled at the question.
"Like I said, I was uneasy." The youngest vampire replied and San was about to speak but Eunha interrupted him.
"He made a few mistakes so his trainer decided to abandon the lesson. We didn't get halfway through the training." San was about to bite back but he kept his mouth shut and his eyes off the mortal.
Instead he turned his attention to the vampire across the table. "No one's great their first try."
To everyone else his comment didn't make any sense, but Jongho understood. He wasn't talking about the training.