twenty five;

Now Playing;
Desire by Nic Dean

"Why have you been acting like this?" Eunha asked after he shut the door behind them, shoving her against the door. "You haven't said one word to me the whole time, you sneak into my room at night and do unspeakable things. What do you want from me?!"
"Isn't it obvious? I want you." The look in Seonghwa's eyes matched his posture and his words. Eunha's breathe got caught in her throat slightly. "So much I can't keep control of myself around you.."
"What is stopping you then-" Eunha couldn't finish her sentence as his lips met hers in a heated, rough kiss. Eunha kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Seonghwa made easy work of getting her dress off even though he had her pinned to the door.
Eunha let his tongue in her mouth, feeling it roam before playing attention to her tongue. She let out a soft moan into his mouth, causing him to growl. Her back was no longer against the door, the dress completely off her now, and she was now being pinned to his soft bed.
Seonghwa detached from her lips and started kissing her neck roughly. His hands made work of removing her undergarments, leaving her completely bare. "This isn't fair... I'm the only one naked." She whined under him.
A dark smirk on his face as he pulled away, looking into her eyes. His pupils were blown, just a tiny sliver of red showing. "Okay doll, undress me." Eunha sat up and quickly made work of his white shirt, pulling it over his head and then slipping his pants down his muscular thighs, he stood up to take them all the way off.
That's when her eyes met his last article of clothing, something large was pointing right at her. He looked at her with a slight smirk. "Well..?" Her shaky hands grabbed the fabric and pulled it down his legs, her eyes locking on his cock that popped out. Eunha gulped loudly, eyes widening and heart pounding. That was about to be inside of her.
"Don't tell me you're gonna tap out now, I don't think I can let you walk away." Seonghwa growled lowly, waiting for her answer.
A loud gulp filled his ears but she looked at him and nodded for him to go ahead. She was slightly terrified but that only added to her arousal.
Seonghwa pinned her down, his fingers found her clit and began rubbing. Eunha jerked and tried to squirm at the pleasure but Seonghwa held her in place with his body. "Seonghwa.."
His fingers moved from her clit to her entrance, immediately shoving two fingers inside of her, slowly working her open. "That's 'sir' to you." Eunha whined, his finger tip grazing a certain spot inside of her, making her jerk against him. "Sir! Please!" Seonghwa added another finger, pumping vigorously.
"Please what? Use your words." Seonghwa smirked at her, loving the view he has right now. Eunha couldn't take it anymore. "Please. Fuck me! I need it.." She sounded pathetic but Seonghwa thought it was so hot. His fingers thrusted a few more times until he pulled them out.
Impatient, he flipped her over, on her hands and knees, giving her no time to process what's happening before he shoved his whole length inside of her. Eunha gasped loudly and grips the bedsheets.
Seonghwa started his brutal pace almost immediately, his thick thighs slapping against her ass each time. Eunha could feel everything, each drag his cock made against her sensitive spot, almost making her release instantly.
Large hands gripped her hips tightly, pulling them into each of his thrusts. Eunha could already feel the bruises forming in the shape of his large hands. She was a whimpering and moaning mess, barely able to hold herself up.
He only quickened his pace, slamming against that delicious place inside of her over and over. Eunha felt her body start to shake as an orgasm hit her, causing her to squirm and whine loudly. Seonghwa grabbed the back of her neck and used his body weight to push her whole body flush against the mattress, shoving her face into the pillow. Her moans and screams turned into muffled mewls and whines. Seonghwa fucked her through her first orgasm, not letting up on his pace and instead increasing it.
Seonghwa bit into the side of her neck where her sweet spot was, vigorously sucking her blood while he continued to thrust into her at an inhuman speed. Eunha was pushed over the edge as she came again.
Eunha could feel herself start to get dizzy as lack of air from her face being in the pillow and the agonizing high she had from Seonghwa.
He let go of her neck and raised up, stopping to reposition himself between her thighs before going back to thrusting. The sound of loud clapping from his thighs hitting her ass filled the room, accompanied by the slightest sound of Eunha's whimpering.
A loud groan came from his mouth and reached for her throat, pulling her all the way up against him, the mixtures of their sweat causing them to stick together. He continued to thrust up into her as he held her in place, his fangs finding her neck again.
Eunha's found herself building up to another orgasm. "Seonghwaa.." She came again as he hit her spot over and over. "Please... I can't take anymore."
"You're not done until I'm done. And I can go for hours." Seonghwa growled in her ear, feeling her tightness pulse and convulse around him. Seonghwa held her there as he sped up his pace, this time leaning them over slightly. From this position, the head of his dick was ramming against her cervix.
She screamed at the pain and pleasure, his hand squeezing to cut off her air supply and biting into her shoulder. Eunha's eyes crossed as she was thrown into another orgasm, her body convulsing against his. Seonghwa retracted his fangs and pulled away from her, letting her body fall on the bed in exhaustion. Seonghwa turns her over on her back and grabs her legs, throwing them around his waist before he's balls deep in her again.
Back arched until it was almost completely off the bed, the head of his cock was now aiming directly at her g-spot. Seonghwa grabbed her wrists and bound them above her head, picking up his pace as he stared into her eyes.
Eunha couldn't look away but it wasn't from his control over her, she just couldn't look away from the sweating Seonghwa who was harshly thrusting into her. Seonghwa started to become more vocal, groaning and every once in a while would let a moan slip out. Eunha was nothing but whimpers under him as he continued his assault.
She felt another orgasm coming on, trying to squirm out of his grip but she knew she wasn't going anywhere. The clenching around his cock started to push him over the edge, his control slipping as he started to slam into her.
Her release triggered Seonghwa's as he let out a loud moan, finishing inside of her. Seonghwa kept thrusting to help ride out their highs before pulling out and getting off of the bed, walking to the bathroom like nothing ever happened. The door closed behind him and Eunha was left alone, thinking they were finished.

Six vampires and one hybrid all sat in the lounging area to talk and goof around, but they soon realized that was a mistake.
For the last hour they sat there listening to questionable clapping and the various sounds Seonghwa was able to pull out of Eunha.
For the past five minutes there was nothing but quiet, making the vampires look amongst each other. They all heard two heart beats in the room, one steady and one going crazy. "Think one of us should go check on her-"
Right as Yeosang said that, Seonghwa's bedroom door opened, revealing Eunha. She stopped in her tracks when she saw seven pairs of eyes on her from down the hallway. Her face turned a dark shade of red.
Eunha was about to say something to them, but all the vampires see is an arm extend from his bedroom, grab her by the back of her neck and drag her back into the room, a second later the bedroom door slams shut.
Wooyoung can't help but burst out into pits of laughter at what just unfolded in front of them.
San, hearing Wooyoung's contagious laugh, starts laughing as well. Yeosang shakes his head and cracks a smile. Jongho shakes his head at his silly hyungs, not paying them any mind.
The hybrid growled loudly at the younger vampires and got up off the couch, storming off elsewhere.