fifty four;

Junhee and Byeongkwan brought them to a very large house just outside of Rome, secluded by a forest and a peninsula. They left them to get comfortable and the others began choosing their rooms for the stay, but there was a slight problem.
     "I was in here first!"
     "I don't care! You've gotten everything you want, you're not getting this room, it's mine!" San and Eunha were face to face, fighting over the room with the best view of the ocean.
     "There you go again, being a whiny little baby when you don't get what you want!" San scoffed at her response, raising his eyebrows as he spoke.
     "Whiny baby? Hardly. Doesn't matter because I'm getting this room."
     "No, I'm getting this room." Eunha stepped forward, not backing down for such a view.
     San growled and pinched the bridge of his nose, shutting his eyes tightly. "Okay fine, how about we just share the room?"
     She paused for a moment, her dreams almost dwelling back in her mind but she shoved it down, looking at the single queen sized bed then back at San.
     "No. Absolutely not. I'm staying in this room alone." Eunha gritted her teeth, not having any intent on letting the vampire stay in here with her.
     "Well you got a problem then. Because I'm not leaving." San leaned his face closer, their noses were too close, barely touching.
     She was going to respond but the words caught in her throat, eyes locked together. "What, are you scared?"
     San smirked after he spoke, seeing something flash in her eyes and her posture changed.
     "I'm not fucking scared of you. Fine. Guess we're roommates then." Eunha marched away from him, walking over to the balcony and instead focusing on the waves crashing on the shore below.
     He strolled up after her, standing directly behind her, lips on her ear. Eunha jumped and he caged her against the railing. "We're going to have so much fun, darling."

     "I think you should just give up the room, he's not gonna give up and I don't want you sleeping close to him when he could snap your neck. Just come room with me, mine has a cool view too." Hongjoong and Eunha walked the city of Rome, she had been enjoying the beautiful and different scenery until Hongjoong brought up her room situation.
     "I'm not going to let him win. The view is spectacular, even if I have to room with him. I'll be fine, I think he likes to fuck with me more than he wants kill me." Eunha sighed, seeing the worried look on the hybrids face.
     "If you say so, but if he touches I'll castrate him myself. Over and over." Eunha wanted to believe Hongjoong was joking, but both his tone and facial expression only proved he wasn't being funny in any way.
     She bit her lip and looked away, cheeks heating up as she once again thought about her dreams. Eunha couldn't help but think about how she has craved it ever since. She shook her head and looked back at the city.
     "Here, this looks like a nice place." Hongjoong led her into the fancy building that had beautiful dresses and ball gowns, her jaw dropped to the floor as she looked at all the colors, shapes and sizes.
     "Anything you're looking for in particular?" Hongjoong asked her, smiling at the bright shine in her eyes.
     "I want something red. But I don't want it to be big and puffy, I can't walk through doorways." Eunha filtered the room for her desirable dress, but couldn't find anything that fit what she wanted.
     "Let's look around, we'll find something."

     "What about this one?" Eunha turned around to face Hongjoong, finding a beautiful red dress in his hand, exactly what she wanted.
     "Yes! This is the one.. if it fits." She bit her lip and Hongjoong shoved it in her direction before pushing her to a room and shutting the door. "One way to find out!"
     Hongjoong stood with his back to the wall, waiting while Eunha changed into the dress. The door opened and he looked up, watching her walk out. The sleeves were a ruffled mesh material, stars and moons were sowed into the dress with white thread, and her shoulders were open with cleavage showing.
     As she walked closer and Hongjoong stared her up and down, he noticed the slit in the dress that when high enough to show her thigh. "So.. how do I look?" Eunha stopped and spun in front of him.
     His gaze didn't leave her, his mind running wild, only able to process one word.
     "Beautiful..."

     Eunha got out of the bath, releasing the water and drying off, putting on the soft fur robe and walked into the room to grab a change of night cloths. Hands ripped her around to face the culprit, San.
     She gasped and her hands grabbed his biceps to steady herself, slightly dizzy from the sudden spin. San was shirtless, Eunha looked down and found the vampire to be completely bare in front of her.
     The human darted her head back up to his face, her own turning bright red and her thoughts ran wild again. San threw her back on the bed, standing and staring down at her with a look that made her tremble.
     San slowly started to crawl on the bed towards her, stopping when he was completely hovering over you. "San.."
     "Yes, darling?" His voice rattled her to the bone and her whole body heated up, like she was lying between furnaces.
     "Fuck me.. please.." Eunha felt her body shake in anticipation, wanting nothing but for him to wreck her.
     San grabbed her hips and all in one motion he thrusted inside of her, filling her up completely. Eunha gasped loudly and arched her back, San still looking into her eyes. "My pleasure, darling."
     The force of his thrusts were enough to almost knock her against the headboard. Eunha's hands flew to his back, nails breaking skin and dragging down his back.
     He grunted in response, deepening his thrusts. Eunha let out a loud moan, feeling her body start to shake and spasm, the pleasure was overbearing.
     "Yes.. harder.. harder San!"
     "Want me to fuck you so hard I wake you up?"
     Eunha stared up at the pleasured face of San, his words confusing her. He stopped his movements and stared down at her face. "Wake up, Eunha."