sixty one;

Eunha woke up, many hours later, to find a dark room around her. The only light was the moon shining through the balcony doors. She raised up, wincing from the soreness, finding Hongjoong asleep in the chair across the room.
     She felt movement beside her, looking to her side and found the face of San, who was laying beside of her. His eyes were closed, and she assumed he was asleep.
     The human laid back on the pillows, looking at his features and thinking back on what happened just hours ago. Eunha felt her legs tremble, and her core fire up again. She bit her lip and tried not to think about it but her mind flooded with desire.
     "You're making it hard for me not to take you again..." Eunha's face turned bright red, watching his lips move as he spoke while his eyes were still closed.
     San took a deep breath, as if catching a scent. His eyes opened, making her heart jump in her chest. "Hongjoong is right there."
     "And? You think that's gonna stop me? I have my ways of keeping you quiet.." San sat up and leaned over her, face inches from touching.

Now Playing;
Better Than You by Nick Alexandr

     Eunha audibly gulped, making a smirk crawl on his face. "You can't stop thinking about how good my dick feels inside of you."
     She didn't speak, knowing his words were every inch of the truth. Eunha's breath picked up and her mind went wild, San watching every desire play out in her head.
     Eunha grabbed his blonde locks and pulled him down, mashing their lips together. San took over the kiss, shoving her head into the pillows.
     He crawled on top of her, straddling her hips and caging her against the bed. Eunha whimpered into the kiss, his teeth catching her bottom lip and sinking his human teeth into the flesh.
     San pulled away, leaving them both panting. "You're going to have to be quiet, or we'll wake the big bad wolf... and he'll want to join."
     San leaned back, ripping the blanket off of her and grabbing her thighs and throwing them over his shoulders. Eunha gasped and gripped the sheets, her lower back and legs were lifted off the bed.
     Eunha's eyes locked with San, who was faced with her most sensitive and private area. He kept his eyes on her as he began to eat her out.
     She almost let out a moan but she clasped a hand over her mouth, shushing herself. San shoved his tongue inside of her, lapping at her velvety walls then playing with her clit.
     Eunha bit the inside of her mouth, trying to stay quiet, but San's tongue was making it very difficult. He changed to sucking on her clit, making her see stars.
     She started to squirm in his hold, making his grip tighter. San pulled away before she could release, causing her to whine in her hand. San let go of her legs, making her fall on the bed.
     San grinned at her reaction, ripping her hand off her mouth and gripping her chin, opening her mouth wide.
     San leaned down and let his saliva mixed with her juices drop into her mouth, before closing it. "Be a good girl.. and swallow for me, darling.."
     His words mixed with the look in his eyes made her oblige, he let go of her jaw and gave her cheek a few pats. "Such a good girl for me.."
     San raised up and grabbed her shoulders, flipping her on her stomach, face shoving into the pillow. "Let's see if you can be quiet for this.."
     Eunha's mind raced as she heard the sound of him moving fabric. San pulled her hips up at an angle, Eunha felt him enter her in one thrust.
     She mumbled a moan into the pillow, her insides throbbing from the intrusion.
     The vampire leaned down and covered her body with his, his chest sticking to her back. He started grinding into her, tip rubbing her spot. He used one hand to tilt her head to the side while the other one slide across her mouth.
     Eunha grabbed his hand for support, pushing it against her mouth, hopefully silencing the noises coming from her mouth.
He grabbed her hand and held it against the mattress, pulling his hips back before snapping them against her. Eunha closed her eyes shut tightly, whimpers muffled.
San started a rough pace, the only sound filling the room was the slapping of his thighs against her ass. His breath filled her ears, his lips brushing against her ear lobe.
He made a hard thrust into her, a scream left her mouth and wasn't as silent as she wanted. San halted his movements and bit her ear, looking over at the sleeping hybrid. "What did I say darling? We don't want to wake him.."
Eunha opened her eyes, Hongjoong was still asleep in the chair, unmoved and unbothered. San used his bottom lip to graze her ear, letting his breath fan the side of her face. "You think you could take both of us?" His whisper made her body tremble.
"All I have to do to hold your arms down.. and uncover your mouth. And he'll be the one waking up to your moans.."
She shook her head at his words, his dark chuckle sent shivers down her spine.
San grabbed both of her wrists, bounding them to the bed, and ripping his hand away from her mouth. Eunha's eyes went wide as she tried to break her hands free.
He started his harsh thrusting again and Eunha forced her mouth closed, trying to hide her pleasures sounds. San ground his hips against hers, Eunha felt his cock slide deeper and her eyes rolled into the back of her head, her lip started to bleed profusely.
The human shoved her face into the pillow to try and muffle the sounds but San pulled her back by her hair. "You can do it darling... don't make a sound and he stays asleep.."
San picked up his pace, slamming into her at a rapid pace. Eunha let out a small whimper, filling the quiet room. Her eyes caught movement, Hongjoong stirred in his sleep, fixating himself into another comfortable position.
The vampire didn't stop his pace, ramming into her spot. "San.." She let out a low moan.
"You're not being very quiet, darling." San wrapped a hand around her throat, closing her windpipe. "Let me make it easier for you."
She tried to gasp but the air in her lungs were trapped, San increased his pace and used his weight to hold her thrashing form against the bed.
Her vision blurred as the pleasure started to eat her alive, her lungs and her core felt they were about to explode. Euphoria crept up on her like a thick fog, engulfing her and filling her lungs with air.
San clasped a hand around her mouth, letting the noises be muffled by his palm. His hips drove her into the mattress until he pushed both of them over the edge.
Eunha's eyes rolled into the back of her head, throwing her head back against his shoulder. San held her down as her body convulsed under him, his breath panting against her neck.
He emptied himself in her, thrusts slowing down, letting out a grunt from her clenching around him.
San stopped his movements, resting his forehead against her neck. Their rapid breathing filled the room and her eyes fell back on Hongjoong, who was still sleeping. "Looks like you can be quiet when you want to.."