nineteen;

Eunha was having a hard time between whether it was a dream or Seonghwa is visiting her in her sleep to fuck with her. First time he rips her throat out, second time he fingers her. Eunha was stressing about it but ultimately came to the conclusion it was only her dreams.
     "Can you willingly become your wolf?" Eunha blurted out, not even sure if she can ask that question to Hongjoong.
     "I can. The full moon is when I can't control it, so I usually leave the area because you know how the others are." Hongjoong answered her, making her laugh slightly.
     "Can I ask you a personal question?"
     "It's more than six inches." Eunha stared at him for second before it clicked in her mind, immediately smacking his arm. "Yah! Not that kind of personal!"
     Hongjoong laughed. "Yes, you can ask me a personal question."
     "You don't have to answer, but how did you become a vampire wolf hybrid?" Eunha bit her lip. 
     "I was born a beta wolf, I lived with my pack until right around my twenty third birthday, a vampire made its way into our territory, he slaughtered my whole pack. I was able to catch him off guard and attack him from behind, but he left me for dead too." Hongjoong looked down at the floor, old memories flourishing.
     "Or so I thought, I woke up with this horrible feeling all around my body, it was like I was drugged. The smell of my dead pack mates sent me into a frenzy and I turned into a wolf. I ran around killing animals, people, anything alive I came across. It wasn't until twenty years later did I finally become human again. I had some control, I went around traveling for the next five years. I ended up visiting a palace for business and I became close with the crown prince, Seonghwa." Eunha looked at Hongjoong with wide eyes.
     "Seonghwa was a prince?"
     "Yes, I was promoted his personal guard, per his recommendation. One day he called me to his quarters and told me he knew what I was. I was confused because I had never given any suspicion. He told me he just knew, he was gonna keep my secret as long as I protected him. For whatever reason, vampires are weak when it comes to pure gold, something about the element weakens us, like wolfsbane to my wolf. The king suspected a vampire in the palace and started handing out pure gold daggers to everyone, trying to find the culprit."

     Seonghwa stared at his father, then looked at Hongjoong who stood before the king. Hongjoong was about to grab the dagger, unknowing of its purpose. Seonghwa ran up to his best friend, knocking the box out of his fathers hands, stepping in front of Hongjoong. "Step aside, crown prince, you're actions just revealed the truth. Move before I have you executed too."
    "No, I won't let you hurt him. He's done nothing to harm anyone." Seonghwa argued, standing his ground. He heard the guards around him draw their swords.
     Hongjoong grabbed Seonghwa and pushed him to the side, looking at the human with sad eyes. "It's okay, Seonghwa. Your life is nowhere near worth mine."
     All the guards aimed for the hybrid and leaped towards him. Seonghwa yelled and threw himself in front of the hybrid, taking the blade to the heart. "No!"

     "Seonghwa gave his life for mine, so I took him out of there and changed him. He had previously begged me to change him but I told him he didn't want this hell to live with forever. But I realized I couldn't spend the rest of it alone, I needed my best friend." Eunha smiled at his words, her perspective of Seonghwa got a little less intimidating.
     "Your stories are tragic but your friendship is beautiful. Betrayal from someone you love can be the worst feeling.." Eunha looked down, Hongjoong grabbed her hand and pulled it into his lap.
     "Indeed so."
     Eunha looked at his face, meeting his eyes. "How old are you?"
     "I'm three-hundred and sixty six years old." Eunha's eyes grew as she looked at him with astonishment.
     "Wow, you're really old. Grandpa." Eunha pinched her nose and waved the air.
     Hongjoong huffed at her action. "Be nice to your elder. Or I'll have to spank you."
     Eunha stopped her laughter and looked at him with a slight glare. "Yah, not cool." Hongjoong started to laugh which made her laugh as well.
"Yeosang was right, you're all horny men."
"You have no idea, baby girl."

Eunha wandered around the halls, trying to make herself familiar with her new home. A streak of black with blonde hair came racing towards her, hitting her at full speed and knocking her back like the force of an elephant.
Eunha sat up, looking at the culprit. San stood over her, arms crossed and a sneer upon his face. "Watch where you're going, darling." Every word was laced with venom.
She was on her feet in seconds, no longer afraid of the blonde vampire, instead intrigued by their newfound hatred for each other. "You're the one who ran into me, princess."
San got in her face, giving her an evil smirk. "You're the princess, throwing a fit when you don't get what you want."
"If anything, I got what I want. You're the one throwing the fit, and didn't get what you want, seeing as I'm still standing here breathing." Eunha smiled at him, booping his nose and tilting her head.
He returned the fake smile, reaching his arm around and grabbing a hand full of her hair, yanking her to the side. His nose was touching her ear lobe, letting out a low growl. "Keep opening that mouth and I'll get my wish."
"You'll get what you want, but you'll have to face the brother you betrayed, just like you were betrayed by your fiancé. You wouldn't want to do that..." Eunha giggled, grabbing a fistful of his hair as well. "They talked so highly of you even when you tried to kill me, twice. Three strikes, you're out."
"I might not be able to kill you... but I'll make living with me a real treat, just you wait darling."