fifty seven;

"This is Seulgi, Minji, and this is Bora. The rest of the girls are probably out and about somewhere." Juhyun introduced Eunha to the three vampires at the end of the table, sipping on their glasses of red liquid.
Juhyun was wearing a dark green ball gown, Minji was wearing a soft rose pink, Bora wore blue and Seulgi had a cream ball gown. Eunha gawked at the beautiful women standing in front of her. "You all look so beautiful.."
Minji placed her hand over her heart. "You're so sweet, as do you! The red makes you pop!" She pushed her long blonde hair out of her face. "Are you enjoying yourself?"
Eunha turned her attention to Bora, who sipped from her glass. "It's my first ball, I'm not really sure what to do.."
"Well, let us show you how to have fun! Come! We must find the other girls, they will be pissed if they don't meet you before one of the boys comes back to steal you away." Juhyun pulled her away from the group of girls who waved.
"Nice meeting you Eunha! If they give you any trouble, we will take care of them!" Seulgi yelled as the human was dragged through the crowd once again.
     Eunha was met with two more beautiful vampires, in orange and blue dresses. "Yoohyeon, Yubin. This is Eunha, she came in with Hongjoong's crew."
     The two vampires turned to face them, the one in orange had dark blonde, long hair, and the one in blue had shoulder length black hair. Yubin wore the blue, stepping forward and grabbed Eunha's hands. Eunha was shocked at the sudden contact, but her nerves completely settled from the smile they were both wearing.
     "Omo, this is her?" Yoohyeon inspected Eunha by circling her. "Very elegant."
     Eunha's cheeks fell red, and she looked down to hide her slight embarrassment. "She carries herself very well for a mortal. Did you get some punch?" Yubin questioned, making Eunha stare up at her, their hands still connected.
     "Yes, I did. Juhyun gave me some." Eunha smiled at her, turning to find Juhyun talking to a few other vampires nearby.
     "How long have you been with the boys?" Yoohyeon asked her, handing her another glass of the punch.
     "It's hard to say really, I came from a small village and it's a long story but I got banished and would have died in the forest if they hadn't found me. At first they only used me for blood but after a while I got attached to some of them. They aren't as evil as everyone makes them out to be. They're just as much human as vampire." Eunha explained what she could to the women who were listening intently.
     "Wow... that's very sweet Eunha. You have to be the calmest, most collected human I've seen around this many vampires, let alone living with eight. You're really something." Yubin laughed, making Eunha blush again.
     "Speak of the devil," Yoohyeon looked behind Eunha, as did Yubin, standing across the room was San, eyes locked on Eunha. "Choi San has always been the creepy one, I don't know how you stand living with him."
      Eunha's eyebrows knitted together and she turned her head, immediately catching his gaze, and a clenched jaw; he was listening. Something in her mind clicked, and she turned back to the girls.
     "The others make it better, although I'm stuck rooming with him in Rome." Her confidence boosted each word that left her lips and went straight to his listening ears.
     "Well, he's coming this way now-" Yubin was cut off by Yoohyeon grabbing the arm of a man that walked by.
     "Seonghwa!"
     "Evening, ladies." Eunha looked up to see it was indeed Seonghwa that walked by. "Any problems?"
     "We were just chatting with her about you!" Yubin let her hands go, which she didn't realize she was still holding onto. "She's a keeper. But you should definitely go dance now, she's very eager."
     Seonghwa met Eunha's gaze, Yubin and Yoohyeon gave each other a look. "Well, we better get going!"
      Eunha looked back at the two vampires she was talking to, seeing them give her a wave. "We will find you again! Enjoy!"
     She laughed as the two descend to the crowd, seeing them latch on Juhyun and drag her with. "They're very.."
     Seonghwa spoke this time, finishing her sentence. "Annoying?"
     Eunha slapped his arm at his comment. "No, uplifting. I was nervous until I met them. They were very nice to me and kept throwing compliments my way. I didn't even know how to act."
     Seonghwa smiled down at her, pushing her hair and tucking it behind her ear. "Care to dance?"
     "Bold of you to assume I know how to dance." Eunha gave him a teasing look as he held his hand out for her to take.
     "Well," Seonghwa kept his hand held out, waiting for her to take it. "do you, doll?"
     Eunha cracked a smile and grabbed his hand. "Not very well, Hongjoong only got to teach me a little."
     Seonghwa led her to the middle of the floor, where a few others were dancing to the music provided by the orchestra. "Just follow my lead, you're a quick learner."
     Seonghwa grabbed her hand then her waist, starting off slow for her to follow his movements. "Was that the bad dream?"
      Eunha looked away from his face and let out a deep sigh. "Yes." She kept her reply short, not wanting to speak about the topic.
     "That doesn't seem like a bad dream to me." Seonghwa chuckled in response, making Eunha face him again.
     "It is when you hate who it was about." Eunha snapped.
     "You can hate him all you want, but you obviously have some form of attraction towards him or you wouldn't keep having dreams about him fucking you." Seonghwa replied coldly, making her posture soften.
     Eunha didn't say anything for a moment, when she was about to speak, someone else did. "My turn."
     Seonghwa gave Eunha one more look before he handed her off to the tall, dark haired vampire. "Please don't make me talk about it too."
     "I was just going to tell you how beautiful you look this evening." Yunho twirled her in a circle. "How are you liking it so far?"
     "I haven't eaten yet, but I've tried the punch, and I've met Juhyun and a few others." Eunha replied. "They're nice, and I'm really enjoying the evening."
     "Good," Yunho pulled her closer to him. "want to make San jealous?" His words were so quiet she could barely hear him, even with his lips touching her ear.
     Eunha bit her lip, gaze catching a certain vampire once again. "Absolutely."
Yunho pulled back and caught her lips in his, stopping their dancing. Eunha immediately kissed back, grabbing his face.
"Okay, you two. Tone it down," Yunho pulled away and they seen Hongjoong standing beside of them. The hybrid took Eunha's hand from the vampire, giving him a certain look. Yunho nodded and stepped away, giving Eunha a pat on the head.
Eunha looked at the blonde hybrid that stood in front of her, already sensing the tension. "A part of me is thrilled with the fact you're getting along so well with the others, because it's every thing I want. But the other part gets so fucking mad when their scent is on you, let alone their hands. I know it's the human and wolf side battling. But all I know is I want you.. to want me too."
Eunha froze in her spot, Hongjoong stopped dancing and waited for her to say something, anything. But it never came, embarrassment and anger filled his senses. Hongjoong let go of her and stepped away, leaving her in the middle of the floor.
"Finally, thought I'd never get my dance."