ninety four;

Weeks past and Eunha was back to her normal self, except for the dark hole of depression she found herself in.
     Seoho explained it was from the hybrid being away from her for so long, especially after being freshly mated. He advised the others to stay with her even after she was fully healed, she could get irrational and try to go find him.
     The wolf had checked on Hongjoong, he was close to his normal rut and if she tried to go after him, it wouldn't end pretty.
     Everyone had visited her, trying to take her mind off the subject and keep her spirits high.
     Everyone except San.
     She hasn't seen him since that night, and it enrages her. She knows something is going on with him and she could help him if he just told her.
     Eunha shook her thoughts of San away, today was exciting for her. She's been too crippled to help with Jongho's training and she was finally getting back at it today.
     Speaking of Jongho, their relationship grew over the weeks. He came and stayed with her for a couple days until he had to leave because of his blood lust.
     He was like a different person. She was previously terrified of him, now her heart beats for a different reason.
     They didn't have much conversation, he mainly held her against him like she would perish as second.
     Eunha got ready and left her room, traversing the castle to get outside, taking the back doors. She found Jongho was already waiting, with someone else.
     She was surprised to see San. She hadn't seen him because he chose not to come. He wouldn't listen if the reasoning was Seonghwa keeping him from seeing her.
     He didn't say anything to her, or even steal a glance. She decided to ignore him and began stretching.
     Jongho was standing in front of her, losing her arms and giving his body a full shake. She finished up too.
     "Okay, we'll start with hand combat, then Eunha will take a bow and shoot arrows at you." Jongho turned to stare at the older vampire.
     "What the fuck, San?"
     "How is that supposed to help me?"
     San knew about Jongho being with her, he wouldn't admit he was jealous but Eunha knew he was doing this for him and not Jongho. "Let me finish, you have to dodge them with your human side. It makes dodging with your vampire side so much easier."
     "Whatever you say."

     Eunha absolutely whooped Jongho's ass. He doesn't know what had him so off but he couldn't focus long enough to best her.
     Maybe it was because he couldn't stop staring at how beautiful and hot she looked focused. Her hair was tied up at the start but halfway through it came loose.
"Are you okay?" Eunha seemed worried, she didn't even put her full strength into the fight.
"I think so, I couldn't focus well."
"What the fuck was that Jongho? You just let a mortal woman demolish you." San stepped towards the pair. Jongho was kneeling in the ground in front of her.
She helped him stand and both turned to the other vampire. "There might be something actually wrong, San."
"I'm fine, really-" San cut off the youngest vampire.
"No, he's just holding himself back. He's afraid to hurt you."
"I wasn't willingly holding myself back, I told you I couldn't focus." San scoffed at his response and began to walk away.
"I can't help you when you have a hard on and can only think about her breasts." Jongho and Eunha gave each other a look before the younger vampire scoffed and stormed in the opposite direction.
Eunha decided to follow San, hoping to talk some sense into him. She caught up with him but he ignored her presence.
"Why offer to help and then ditch him the moment he messes up?"
Eunha didn't expect him to respond, but he did. "Who said I offered?"
"Because no one can make you do anything you don't want to, not even Joong." The mention of his name made her heart race.
San chuckled but didn't say anything back, so she continued.
"Give him a chance to finish his training for today, please." San stopped in his tracks and shoved her to the wall.
"Begging me won't get what you want, brat." Eunha clenched her jaw and tried not to flinch from the jolt.
"It has before." She wanted to laugh but kept herself stern, the comment being enough.
"I don't want to talk about Jongho." She did laugh this time, San was indeed jealous.
"Okay fine, let's finish our last conversation."
San let her go and began to walk away. "I don't know what you're talking about."
Eunha watched him with her mouth agape in surprise. She was mad before but now she was angry. She followed behind him.
"You're really going to act like it never happened?" San ignored her, continuing his journey through the castle.
"San!" She grabbed his arm and he spun around, wrapping a hand around her neck and holding her up in the air. Her hands went for his wrists, trying to pull his grip away.
The air trapped in her lungs started to heat up and a pain filled her chest. "Fucking leave it alone, Eunha."
She slapped his arms and tried kicking him but he wasn't fazed. The vampire dropped her and she fell to the floor, coughing and holding her neck.
San leaned down to her level. "I still hate you as much as I did. That will never change. Stop trying before you get hurt."

Jongho paced his entire room several times, his pants were strained as blood rushed down. It only made it worse he couldn't stop thinking about her.
     The longer she stayed in his head, the more it drifted to her bare form. He wanted her laying under him. He heard how wonderful she moans his name, how it rolls off her tongue so easily. He loved it so much he even thanked Seonghwa for it.
     San appeared out of nowhere, entering the vampires room. "What the fuck do you want?"
"Nothing, just checking on you." The look in his face confirmed he wasn't just checking on the vampire.
     "I don't need you to check on me, you can leave now." Jongho turned away from him.
     "You sure you're doing alright?" If he hadn't known San his whole life he would think he was actually worried. But Jongho knew better.
     "I was fine until you embarrassed me." He didn't face the vampire, continuing to pace around him.
     "I embarrassed you, huh? Because what I said was true?" Jongho didn't reply and San gave him a sly smirk. He drew closer to the younger. "Then why don't you get some ass?"
     The youngest vampire gave him a loud growl in response but San only laughed. "Are you waiting for her to jump your bones?"
     "San, not now." The vampire had stepped in front of Jongho but he turned away.
     "You're missing out, little brother." San got in his view again, angering the younger vampire. He just wanted to be left alone.
     "That's fine, I don't mind waiting." Jongho stared at him with darkened eyes. "I've waited decades already."
     San smirked in response, knowing he was getting under Jongho's skin. He pushed  the vampire on. "You sure about that? You don't wanna feel her plump tits in your hand, the nipples so hard they're digging into your palm. Or the satisfying jiggle her ass makes when you slap it?"
     Jongho's hands were clenched shut and he was letting out a barely audible growl. "Stop this."
     "Don't get me started on how tight she is around my cock. How it expands to fit me snug." San felt his own cock harden just thinking about it, Jongho turned away from him again and grabbed his hair.
     San followed him, continuing his taunt. "I fucked her the way she wanted, she would scream and beg me, and she's such a screamer. But not for you, huh? You probably can't make her scream."
     Jongho growled loudly and snapped his bared fangs toward San. He tried not to listen or even picture it in his head, but that was impossible because he was already imagining every word San spoke.
     "Her moans, though. Her begs, her pleads." San drew closer to him until his lips were inches from his ear.
     He moaned in his ear, impersonating her.
     Jongho jolted away from him, turning to face San again. "Please, San."
     They were inches from each other, Jongho breathed heavily, trying to keep his composure.
     "Please San." He moaned out to mimic Eunha, watching the flash of lust in his eyes. Jongho shoved him away towards the door.
     "Just fucking leave!" San chuckled at him and strolled out of the room, giving the vampire one last knowing look.
     His heart and mind were racing and his cock throbbed in its confines. His hands propped himself against the end-bed railing. The wood crunched under his force as he tried to keep his control in tact, the urge to hold her down grew more and more.
     Jongho tried to shake it away but his brothers words chimed in his head. "You have to be fucking kidding me.."