thirty two;

"That guy was so weird." Yunho said, jumping on the back of his horse, Mingi and Hongjoong following suit.
"Thought he would never stop asking questions." Mingi piped in, steering the horse around to face the path they would head down.
"Doesn't matter now, we got the medicine and we're ahead of schedule. We need to head back now, I have a bad feeling something is going to happen." Hongjoong replied, nudging his horse with his heels to go. Mingi and Yunho looked at each other before doing the same, following their captain.

San woke from being unconscious, jolting up off the floor. He looked around rapidly, seeing Wooyoung and Yeosang standing near him. He scanned the room to see the pile of eight vampires that Jongho had moved. His attention darted between the two, before looking towards Wooyoung's room, almost if silently asking if Eunha was okay.
The gods and everyone else in the castle knew he would never verbally ask about her well being. He got no answer back, darting towards the room to see the door completely ripped off the wall. San saw her still sleeping on the bed, unbothered. Her steady heart beat confirmed, settling his worry.

Jongho and San moved the mangled and heartless bodies outside, hearts and limbs included, before setting them on fire. The five settled in Wooyoung's room, waiting for the other three to return.
Wooyoung laid on one side of the sleeping woman, hand playing with her soft hair. Yeosang was leaned against the headboard on the other. Jongho sat in the chair placed in the corner of the room, staring off at the wall. San stood against the wall, facing the bed. Seonghwa sat at the end of the bed, blood still leaking from the bite wounds. "You should really do something about those."
"Like what?" Seonghwa looked at the younger vampire, slightly annoyed from the pain of the wounds and the ignorance from San.
"For starters, take of the torn clothing and maybe wash the dried blood and flesh stuck to you. You smell like death. Patch them up so you aren't just bleeding all over the place. We have enough to clean up already." San replied, shifting from one leg to the other.
"I'll tend to my wounds when Eunha has the medicine." Seonghwa snapped, leaving no more room for questions.
San turned his eyes to said mortal, watching Wooyoung fiddle with the blanket wrapped around her. He looked at her helpless and pale face, noticing the layers of sweat coating it.
"Stop fucking with the blanket." Yeosang slapped Wooyoung's hand.
"Yah, she has a fever. She can't get too hot or cold." Wooyoung huffed, swatting at Yeosang's hand in return.
"Who were they?" Jongho's voice caused all eyes on him.
"Our first immortal enemy. The only pirate crew we went against where both sides walked away. Three of them we knew at least, over the years we've killed off their recruits, but they just keep coming back." San replied.
"Not anymore." Seonghwa chimed in, almost making Wooyoung want to laugh but he held it back.
"How did they find us?" Wooyoung instead asked a question.
"No idea. It's the whole reason we found this place, to hide and not be bothered." Yeosang said, Jongho looked at him this time.
Once again the room fell to silence, and it stayed that way for a while, but not for too long. Eunha shot up from the mattress, startling Wooyoung and Yeosang, and began coughing uncontrollably.
All vampires eyes landed on her, Wooyoung and Yeosang sat up and held her. Blood coated her hands and the blankets, cough continuing. San and Seonghwa exchanged looks with the two on the bed, Jongho gripped the chair but for the most part controlling the frenzy. "They need to fucking hurry."

"Do you smell that?"
"Burning flesh."
"What the fuck happened?" The three vampires rode up to the castle, finding the charred and crisp bodies smoking outside. The smell of blood filled their noses and they dismounted, zooming their way into the castle.
Hongjoong was the first one in Wooyoung's room, finding all six alive. "What the fuck happened while we were gone?!" He exclaimed.
"Can we explain after she has the fucking medicine?" Seonghwa snapped, clutching the burning bite wounds on his side.
The hybrid pulled out a small bottle from his satchel and tossed it to Yeosang. "Give her all of it. Mingi said it's the fastest way it will get in her system. Now someone explain what the fuck happened."

Eunha's fever broke two days ago and she was able to stay awake long enough to eat and drink fluids before she was out again. Not a single one left her room the whole time, except to retrieve items for her. None of them told her the events that went down, and she continued to think it was a fever dream, having multiple of them while she was out of it.
Seonghwa's wounds began to heal, the continuous bleeding stopped and they're beginning the seal. They all waited in the room for her to awake, to put them all at ease.
The worst part was over, she regained her full color, no more shivering and sweating, eating and drinking frequently, no more bloody cough.
She woke from her sleep, rubbing her eyes as she sat up. She noticed the room was filled with all eight of them. "I kept having this really weird dream.. you guys were kicking ass."
San huffed and began to leave the room, satisfied with her waking up. "You have no idea, darling."