seventeen;

Yunho brought Eunha to her room, avoiding the other side of the castle at all costs. "One last thing tonight, the boys helped San prepare his apology to you. But you owe him one too. Wear this, when you're done I'll be outside the door."
     She nodded, watching him leave before removing the still shredded outfit she was wearing when attacked by the wolves.
     Yunho waited patiently at her door, waiting for her to walk out. He was hoping by the time they got there, everything would be done.

     "Alright it's ready. Everything is done and set up, Yunho and Eunha should be here any minute." Yeosang replied, dusting off his hands after putting the large pot of stew in the middle of the table.
     "Think she'll like it?" Mingi asked, making sure every dish is perfect.
     "She better." San scowled, earning a swat from Yeosang, who stood next to him.
     "They're coming, everyone look presentable." Hongjoong walked into the dining room, giving a glare towards San who crossed his arms like a child.
     Eunha walked into what she assumed to be the dining room, a wave of delicious food hit her in the face. Seven vampires stood around the table that was covered in a lot of appetizing food. "What is all this?"
     "It's our way of apologizing for everything we've done to you. We hope you can actually enjoy your time with us, and we hope you decide to stay. And not as our food source. We know you offered to every once in a while which we appreciate and we will not take it for granted. San has an apology he would like to say and I know you also do, but let us eat first before you exchange. Again, we sincerely apologize." Hongjoong said, bowing along with the other vampires.
     She looked at them all surprised. "You... made all this?" She looked at all the platers of vegetables, fruits, bread, a large pot of stew, and chopped meat.
     "Yes, we had Yunho keep you away for a while, long enough for us to finish." Yeosang walked over and grabbed her hand. "Here, sit right here beside me."
     Eunha sat on the end of the table beside of Yeosang, Hongjoong was at the end place and Seonghwa sat in front of her. San placed himself beside of Seonghwa, Wooyoung and Mingi taking the two seats beside of San. Yunho then Jongho sat on the other side of Yeosang and they all began to grab food for their plates. "Wine or water?"
     "Wine, please." Eunha smiled at Hongjoong for pouring her a glass. "When was the last time you guys did something like this?" Eunha asked, grabbing a slab of meat.
     "My last human birthday." Jongho replied, stunning Eunha. She looked at him as he bit into the deer meat.
     "Almost seventy years."
     Eunha finished filling her plate and began to fill her stomach. "How old are you Eunha?" Mingi questioned.
     "I'm twenty-two." She responded, looking up to see all eyes on her. "What?"
     "What month were you born?"
     "End of September. Why is that important?" Eunha looked confused, not understanding.
     Hongjoong spoke up, making he turn to him. "You're older than Jongho in human years, technically."
     Wooyoung laughed looked at Jongho. "Doesn't that mean he has to call her noona?" Yunho and Mingi joined his laughing fit, making Jongho hit the table.
     "Yah! I'm not calling her noona! I'm like a century older."
     "Bullshit, you aren't even one-hundred counting your human years. Hush up." Yeosang teased the youngest vampire. Eunha smiled at them bickering, it was nice because she had never heard or saw Jongho besides when he was trying to kill her.
     Jongho huffed and put his fist in the air. "Yah, you wanna die?"
     Mingi intervened. "Sit down pipsqueak." Not a second later a loud thump could be heard from under the table and Mingi yelped, leaning down and grabbing his leg. "You're such a brat, jeez."
     "We have company you dimwits, stop it." Yunho scolded them, making the two continue eating, the youngest vampire still giving Mingi a hard glare.
     Eunha went to sip her wine when her eyes caught the pair across from hers, she hadn't noticed he had been staring her down the whole time. Eunha took a couple gulps and sat the glass down, her eyes not being able to leave his but her body is still functioning. Her mind trailed to her dream where he was her sleep demon.
      A sudden heat flushed over her, his eyes were a dark brown, almost black, and it only helped her fall deeply into the pits of black abyss. The heat traveled down to her lower core and she felt a tingle erupt, making her legs shake slightly.
     Eunha tore her gaze away from his, picking up her wine and gulping down the rest of it. "Another glass?" Hongjoong asked, intrigued by her actions. She answered him with a nod, taking another drink of it once he filled it again.
     "Are you okay?" Yeosang asked her, sitting her hand on her shoulder. It burned like fire even though his skin is ice cold.
     "Yeah, this wine is just really good." Eunha didn't look at Seonghwa again, not catching his smirk from knowing.

     Everyone had finished, just having small talk. "Okay now that we're done, San has something he would like to say to you Eunha."
     San stood up and looked at her, trying to look and act sincere. "I'm sorry for how I reacted, I shouldn't have let me anger control my actions. I hope you can forgive me and we can move forward."
     Eunha stood up as well, smiling at his response. "Apology accepted. I'm also sorry for going through your things. The moment I opened it I should've immediately closed it and not read it." She bowed slightly, showing her regret.
     The room was quiet for a moment, before San's scoff could be heard. "You call that an apology? It doesn't really sound that sincere. You should have never snooped in the first place!"
     She looked at him stunned for a moment before her body filled with anger. "Are you kidding me? Not sincere enough? You're so fucking conceded and up your own ass to know anything about being sincere. You tried to kill me! You're acting like I cheated or something!"
     Everyone in the room's jaw dropped to the floor at her comment, even her own. She closed her mouth and looked at San, not backing down even though she had no chance in the fight she was picking.
     San looked down, chuckling slightly. "That's it... I'm fucking killing you." He was across the table about to grab her but Yeosang was fast enough to grab San and throw him against the wall.
     "San! She fucking apologized! Just get over it and stop acting like a child! You know none of are going to let that happen." Hongjoong stood between her and San, growling to show dominance.
     "You're all under her spell, you'll realize when it's too late." His eyes met hers. "Watch your back, darling."