forty eight;

"Do you want to talk about it?" Eunha drew her finger across his bare chest, eyes staring at the wall that illuminated from the morning light. She thought about the dream, not sure if she wanted to tell Seonghwa. How was she going to hide this from San, she couldn't even hide a thought that disgusted her entire core, how was she going to hide one that made it throb?
     Eunha sighed, shaking her head and staying silent. Not talking or thinking about it would be the best way, and staying far from the specific vampire. "I understand, if you ever want to talk about it, I'm here, doll."
     She smiled and snuggled closer to the vampire, not wanting to move. "We should get up. Sun shows it's a couple hours from mid day."
     She whined and clung to him when he tried to get up. "Come on." He groaned back at her, picking her up and pulling her from the sheets.
     The mortal reached out dramatically towards the bed. "No! Comfy!" She fell limp, defeated as he drew farther from it. Seonghwa laughed at her cuteness, carrying her to the wardrobe.
     "I think I have an outfit hidden in here, for you." Seonghwa sat her on her feet, opening it and going through the generous amount of cloths. "Aha! Here you go!" He shoved some cloths in her arms and ushered her into the washroom.
     Eunha grumbled but obliged, stripping from her gown and after washing up, replaced it with the ones given from Seonghwa. Another outfit that would put any pirate to shame, she twirled in the mirror, admiring how well it pulled out her figure. "Beautiful."
    She turned to see Seonghwa peeping his head in the doorway. "Don't be a perv." She walked over and slapped his still bare chest, slipping past him.
     Seonghwa was about to say something but his door opened, revealing a blonde vampire. "Hongjoong is asking for you." Yeosang replied, eyes falling on Eunha after searching the room. "You look like a rebel Goddess." He smiled, looking her up and down.
     A deep blush grew from his words, giving Seonghwa a kiss on the cheek before joining the shorter vampire. Seonghwa watched her walk away, lingering on the door after she was gone from his gaze.

     "What's your biggest fear?"
     "Bold of you to assume I'm afraid of anything." Hongjoong gave her a playful smile and she hit his shoulder slightly.
     "Come on, you have to be afraid of at least one thing." Eunha pushed into his side, giving him a couple jabs with her elbow.
     They strolled down the hallway, Hongjoong had agreed to show his skills with the piano, Eunha was happy to see one in real life.
     Hongjoong dropped his playful smile, gaze lingering in her eyes. He thought for a moment, before looking down. "I do have one fear."
     Eunha frowned slightly, not sure if she was stepping on a boundary. "What is it?"
     He looked back at her with that same playful smile as before. "Why would I tell you?"
     She stopped in her tracks, mouth agape as the vampire kept walking. "Hurtful." She hurried to catch up.
     "Maybe I'll tell you someday." He stoped in front of a door, grabbing the handle and looking back at her. "But not today."
     Hongjoong opened the door and revealed a music room. All sorts of instruments were sprawled everywhere, and a giant piano sat in the middle. It was an elegant, pure white piano. Eunha walked over and touched it, confirming it's realness. "They're even more beautiful than I imagined.. I can't wait to hear how beautiful it sounds."
    The hybrid pulled out the stool and sat down, motioning for her to seat herself beside of him. Eunha did so, fingers running along the keys.
     Hongjoong sat up straight, placing his hands down and in place, using his skilled fingers, he gracefully began pressing keys in a timely manner.

Now Playing;
Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven

     Eunha watched his fingers glide over the keys with precision, letting out the money beautiful sound that flowed through her ears. She listened to every drop and rise in tone as he played. He wasn't using any sheet music, he was using his memory.
    She had never heard this tune, and she could easily say it had become her favorite. Hongjoong stopped after a few moments, turning to look at Eunha, who sat with eyes wide and mouth open. "That was.. absolutely beautiful. How did you memorize it?"
     "I actually got to see it in audience, the first time Beethoven performed it. I seen it multiple more times. I've played it so much over the years, it's muscle memory. I could play it in my sleep." Hongjoong explained, watching her mouth grow wider.
     "You- you seen Beethoven- perform-" Eunha couldn't spit out words, her mind running with too many questions.
    "I met him a few times as well." Eunha almost fell off the stool, grabbing ahold of his arm to still herself.
     "You met Beethoven. THE Beethoven. The most famous music composer in history..."
     "Yes. How do you even know about Beethoven if you have never even heard his music?" Hongjoong looked at her with a squint in his eye.
     "Books are cheap, when I come across them. I've read more about him than anyone else probably." Eunha confessed, giving him a smile. "That's amazing, Joong. You're really talented, I'm envied."
     Hongjoong hummed at her response. "Thank you. I really appreciate your words, more so than others."
     "Have you ever written any music?"
     "Once. A long time ago."
     "Could you play it for me sometime?"
     "Maybe, when I tell you my biggest fear."
     "You sure are full of a lot of mysteries."
     "You have no idea, baby girl."