fifteen;

Seonghwa and Hongjoong were grouped off together, checking all of the perimeters of their territory for any unusual or unwanted scents. Everything was seeming normal until they both heard a faint scream, they looked at each other, stopping in their tracks. They put their hearing on high alert, not making a move, listening. That's when they heard it again, a woman screaming, but it wasn't just any woman. Eunha!"

Mingi was squatted down, blooming mushrooms before picking them. Wooyoung was up in a tree, looking around for any movement. Yunho sat in a tree opposite of Wooyoung. "Aish, I haven't seen a deer since we started this hunt." Wooyoung huffed, climbing higher to get a better look.

Yeosang held pieces of wood while Jongho used his fist to split them in half. San broke branches off trees nearby, throwing them in the pile next to Yeosang. Just before Jongho was going to split another one, Yeosang heard something in the distance. "Stop!" Jongho looked at Yeosang with confusion, eyebrows knitted together.
San stopped his movement too, looking at the oldest of the three. All three listened for any sound or movement. There was a almost silent scream in the distance. They all looked at each other and darted towards the noise.

The five vampire that heard the scream met back up. "Did you hear it too?"
"Yes, we heard it. But I smell blood, Jongho, go get the others and tell them to meet us back at the castle, we think it's Eunha. Send Mingi to find us immediately!" Jongho nodded and sped away. They continued to follow the smell of blood, which they soon found out was indeed hers. "If the blood is that strong but we aren't finding her or hearing her heartbeat, I can only assume the worst. We have to find her fast."
They smell of the blood became overbearing, soon coming across deep red snow. "Yah! She's down here!" San replied, standing next to the drop off.
Yeosang and Hongjoong jumped down, seeing a bloodied woman laying on her back, blood soaked up in the snow surrounding her. It was definitely Eunha.
"San, go find Mingi now!" Hongjoong ordered, San immediately running away to find the younger blue haired vampire.

Mingi raced through the forest, running into San. "Where is she?!"
San motioned for him to follow. Mingi did and they were there in a flash. Mingi staggered back once he seen the bloodied girl. "Yah! What're you doing? Get over here and heal her!"

"What the fuck was she doing out there?"
"I left her hours prior to us leaving, she was sleeping. She must have left while we were gone."
"Escaping off in the middle of the night, I'd say she deserved to be torn up a bit by some wolves."
"Yah! Quiet Jongho. We'll figure it out once she wakes up."
"Actually, she already is." Eunha opened her eyes, looking around to see eight pairs of eyes on her.
"Wanna explain why you were trying to get yourself killed?" The tone Hongjoong used was enough to make her snap.
"You wanna know why? I might as well die from freezing or being eaten by wolves, it'd be a lot easier than getting beaten and eventually killed by monsters!" Eunha yelled, making Hongjoong grit his teeth and step towards her.
"What did you say? Aish!" Yeosang stepped in front of Hongjoong.
"Listen to her Hongjoong, is she really wrong?" Hongjoong didn't look at Yeosang, continuing to glare at the human behind the younger vampire.
"Are you taking her side?"
"Yes," Hongjoong looked into the vampires eyes. "she may have read something personal to San but that gave him no reason to act so impulsively."
"Yah! She was reading my journal!" San piped in.
"And that justifies almost breaking her neck? Mingi can't heal bruises! It looks worse than the fucking tear marks from the wolves!" Yeosang raised his voice, his attention now on San.
Eunha looked down at the edge of the bed, listening to the bickering of the vampires. "If you're gonna eventually kill me, just do it... stop waiting around!" All eyes were on her again, burning through her like embers.
"Just let me do it." Jongho stepped forward and Hongjoong grabbed his shoulder tightly.
"Yah! No one is killing her!" Hongjoong looked down at the ground, growling to himself.
She began to cry to herself, but all of them could hear her. "Just do it... I just want to be with them again... I'm so sorry momma. It was my fault..."
Yeosang looked at the others, motioning for them all to leave but he stayed behind, turning around to face her crying figure. "Eunha.."
"Just kill me already! Please! I can't take it anymore!" She grabbed his arms, trying to piss him enough to snap and end her pitiful life.
"I'm not going to do that." He replied, cooly. Eunha's anger only grew, making her start to hit his chest aggressively.
"Then get one of them that will!" Yeosang's hands grabbed her wrists, pulling her against his chest.
"I'm not going to let them hurt you!" Yeosang snapped, causing her to physically wince at his outburst. "I'm not going to let anyone hurt you." Eunha looked into his eyes, her tears coming to a stop. Yeosang pulled her all the way into his embrace, wrapping his arms around her. "I'm sorry I can't do that, I'll do anything you ask but let anyone harm you. When I saw what those wolves did to you I.." His voice cracked.
"I hunted them down and killed them. I wanted to beat San around but Hongjoong wouldn't let me. I want to hurt anything that brings you harm. Please, I'll do anything. Please don't leave me again..."
Eunha breathed into his chest, letting the smell of pine and old books fill her nose. She listened to his words carefully, more tears falling down her cheek. "You're the only thing that makes me feel human again... not even the books do it for me anymore. I just want to hold and protect you and laugh with you and eat with you. I'm so sorry I've hurt you... I will never drink blood again if it meant you stayed.. if that's what you want I'll make sure the others and I never taste your blood again."
Eunha couldn't believe what she was about to say, she pulled away slightly and grabbed his face, making him look at her. "Stop rambling. I can't let you all starve.. then who will take care of me.." Eunha noticed the tear that threatened to fall from his welled up eyes. She caught it with her thumb when it fell. "I'll stay... but I would like to cut down the feeding some... I feel like all I do is eat, sleep, and be drained."
The vampire left out what could only be a laugh of pure joy. "It might take some convincing but I can work some things out with the boys."