seventy five;

"Why is it bad for you to share blood? Why would Hongjoong be mad knowing?" The two strolled outside, enjoying the fresh spring air. They were making their way to the garden.
     "It's not a bad thing, and there's nothing wrong with vampire sharing blood. We all did it regularly, it makes the bond stronger between all of us." Eunha looked up at him, meeting his gaze. "We call it Blood Bond. If you've never shared blood with another vampire before then it won't work, but Wooyoung and I have before, plenty of times. My blood will heal him faster than yours will."
     "So it's like a pact?" The vampire thought for a moment, continuing their stride around the long way to their destination.
     "You could say that. It's more of a attachment, connection rather than an oath. San can do anything and everything to piss off Hongjoong, but the hybrid will never permanently kill him. The thought would never cross any of our minds. We get annoyed with each other, but the bond is something no human can understand, it's like there are strings attached to all of us, almost like a web." By the end of his sentence, they had arrived to their destination. He began nurturing the drooping flowers, bringing them life again.
     Eunha watched him intently, mesmerized by his flair. "What about Zero? Does he share the same bond?"
     "Zero might be a whole other personality, but he is still Hongjoong. He cannot be without Hongjoong, he is his whole person, but inside Hongjoong." The vampire moved from the flowers to the vegetables, starting with peppers.
"I see."
"The reason Hongjoong would be mad if he knew I helped Wooyoung, they were punishing him. Well, at least in Zero's mind they were. Zero loves you just as much as Hongjoong, but his possessiveness is far worse. Hongjoong knows it was wrong, but he can't help but be mad at Wooyoung for what he did, even if it was an accident." Mingi stopped what he was doing and turned to look at her. "And I can't help but be mad too."
She let out a loud sigh. "I saw his eyes, that was not Wooyoung. Don't be mad at him, be mad at the blood lust. I know he would never hurt me, he only did it to give me pleasure." Her eyes fell down to the ground. "We just got carried away, and he couldn't stop."
The vampire stepped closer to her, grabbing her hand and rubbing it. "You have to be careful, love. Even Hongjoong can lose control, and he's been alive for three hundred years. Side that with a vampire barely of one hundred."
Eunha looked up into his eyes, nodding in response. "Remember, there is only four decades between Jongho and Woo's vampire years. You understand Jongho has no control, imagine how much Wooyoung does."
"I understand, but I'm confused about one thing." He gave her a nod to go ahead and ask. "Wooyoung fed alone the first time I came here, why wasn't he monitored then?"
Mingi's gaze dropped and he looked contemplated for a moment. "All of us had been relying on animal blood to survive, which isn't a bad thing. Most of the time our bodies begin to crave the blood we consume, the drive for human blood goes dormant until we are exposed to it, or feed on it again."
"What about Jongho then?"
"It's different for vampires with no control for blood at all. It's very confusing and probably doesn't make sense." Mingi gave her a small smile and she returned it, nodding in response.
"Yes, it's very confusing but I understand for the most part."
He nodded in response and let go of her hands, returning to the plants in need of care. "Anything else you wish to know about?"
Eunha thought for a moment, before she remembered something. "Yes, actually I do."
"Go on."
"That time with me, San, and Hongjoong. I noticed something between them." Mingi gave her a look. "Have any of you ever... done things together?"
"What do you mean?"
Eunha kicked her shoes in the dirt, biting the inside of her cheek, before clearing her throat. "Things that you all do to me, like, kissing?" The look on Mingi's face gave her the answer. "Okay, I'll take that as a yes-"
"Now hold on, what else are you referring to?" His hand grabbed her wrist, not strong enough to hurt, but keep her in place.
"Just kissing and cuddling maybe," She gave him a look. "what else did you think I was referring to? Aish, you're all pervs."
Mingi smirked, pulling her to his chest. "Want to find out how much?"
A gasp left her mouth at his words, immediately cut off by his eager lips. He used his body to push her against one of the shelves. She tried to pull away but his lips followed her, hands reaching down and grabbing her ass.
Eunha pushed his chest lightly and he finally pulled away, letting her speak. "Don't get ahead of yourself, mister."
"The only heads I have are pointing at you."
"Mingi!"

Both of them strolled around the back of the castle, before making their way towards the forest, deciding now was the best time to go mushroom hunting.
     They were successful at last, spending most of the sunlight out in the forest searching. The sun just began to set and the moon started to shine above the trees. "Is tonight the full moon? Or is it tomorrow?"
     Mingi looked up at the moon and seen it was indeed in its fullest state, realization setting in. "It's tonight.." His whisper was barely audible, but she heard him and her eyes grew wide in fear.
     "What exactly happens to him on a full moon?" Mingi had already started walking back, Eunha got on his heels.
     "Zero takes over, but Hongjoong isn't very pleasant to deal with either. They both lose control and take off into the forest." She bit her lip in anticipation, trying to keep up with his space. "We usually follow him, make sure he doesn't wreck havoc on one of the villages."
     Eunha missed the root that was sticking up in the path —hidden by last autumn's fallen leaves— and tripped, falling to her hands and knees. She landed on a sharp stick, cutting her hand slightly.
     The vampire was at her side in seconds, squatting down beside of her "Are you okay?"
     "Yeah, it's just a scratch. I wasn't watching where I was going." Eunha lifted her hand to show him the cut on her palm, deep enough for blood to seep from the slice.
     "Could be worse, let me." She watched him grab her wrist, bringing her hand to his mouth.
     Not breaking eye contact, he mouthed her hand, letting his saliva work it's magic. Her mouth watered slightly from the scene, but her stomach turned in disgust. He pulled away and let go, she brought her hand into view and watched his saliva seal the wound, disappearing completely.
     Eunha searched for the scar, but didn't find a trace. "Magical, huh?"
     She didn't say anything, looking up at him but instead noticed movement behind him, and her eyes grew wide.
     "Mingi-" The vampire noticed her expression and turned around, seeing a large black wolf standing only meters away.
     "Eunha, stay behind me." The vampire was to his feet, blocking her view of the hybrid. She stood up quickly, grabbing Mingi's arm.
     "He wouldn't hurt us, would he?" Her eyes caught the large teeth, the wolf snarling and growling at them.
     "He definitely wants to hurt me and I can think of what he wants with you." Mingi used the arm she was clinging on to push her back.
     "And what is that exactly?"
     "I think you already know, he wants you as his mate. Now I want you to run back to the castle, don't look behind you, don't worry about me, and do not stop running." Mingi spoke to her in a low voice, slow and clearly.
     "Mingi-"
     "Now!" He used force to push her back towards the path, lurching towards to wolf that did the same, tackling him.
     Eunha burst out into a sprint, doing as the vampire instructed. She tried to ignore the sounds behind her that suddenly ceased.
     Seconds later something sharp bites her ankle and yanks her back, pulling her feet out from under her. Eunha hit the ground with a thud, turning on her back to try and kick the wolf away.
     Hongjoong dragged her into the brush and pounced on her, growling and snarling in her face. A warning to stop struggling.
     She took that warning and stopped moving, breathing heavily and staring into the purple eyes of the wolf. He disappeared from her vision, using his snout to sniff her neck, then down her chest, and kept going lower.
     Eunha used her hands to push his head away, but the wolf nipped at her, another warning. She knew she was trying her luck, and running out of it fast.
     The wolf continued his action, digging his snout into her crotch, sniffing loudly. She let out a whimper, shutting her eyes and gripped her shirt, embarrassment and fear filled her senses.
     The force on her was gone in an instant, she looked up to see Hongjoong wasn't in her anymore. Instead, Yunho had tackled him to the ground. The wolf recuperated quickly, jumping to its feet and lashing out at Yunho, tearing his shirt in the process.
     Someone grabbed her arm, helping her up. She turned to find Yeosang at her side, fetching leaves from her hair. She turned to see Jongho show up, standing beside Yunho against Hongjoong.
     The wolf seemed to understand the circumstances, backing down and taking off into the forest. Her eyes fell to Yunho's chest, seeing blood coat the front of his shirt.
     Yeosang pulled her to look at him, hands placed on each side of her head. "Are you okay, my Goddess?"