fifty;

The human was surprised at his response, as was Yeosang. Eunha never heard him speak her name, barely got him to speak to her at all, so the pet name coming out of nowhere made her head spin.
     Eunha tried to ignore it and nodded, stepping towards him and getting into position. Jongho did the same, waiting for her to make a move.
     She gave him a smirk, before she threw her hand forward, the vampire went to dodge it but she drew it back slightly, throwing the other hand around and knocking him in the jaw.
     The vampire staggered back, uninjured but heavily stunned. Eunha took a run at him, rolling over his back and throwing another arm up and knocking his head back. The vampire recovered quickly and grabbed her arm, yanking her to the side and causing her to lose balance.
     Jongho grabbed her before she fell, pulling her towards him and went to throw a punch but she threw her head back, watching his arm swing above her line of vision before darting back up and throwing another punch, hitting his nose. A loud crack filled the area.
     He grabbed his face, snapping his nose a few times before inhaling loudly, eyes falling back on her. Yeosang watched their moves intently, looking for any sign Jongho would loose his grip on humanity and snap.
Using force, he launched at her, going for a tackle. Eunha used her elbows to slam into his back, and her knee to jab into his gut. Jongho released her and she drew her leg to kick him back, but he grabbed her ankle and twirled her around.
Eunha fell to the ground, stunned from the attack. Jongho straddled her and started landing punches towards her, she blocked every one and leaned up to bash her head against him.
She shoved him back and took his spot straddling him, he blocked her every move before he used his legs to throw her over him.
She formed into a roll and landed on her knees and hands, digging into the dirt. She pushed off into a run and Jongho was up on his feet, she threw an arm his way and he blocked it by grabbing her wrist and pulling her into his chest.
Their gazes met, eyes no longer watching each others movements. The look in his eye shook her to the core, it was similar to they eyes she looked into the first day she met them, but his flat lined lips turned to a sinister smile. He used his leg to slide and knock her foot off balance.
Eunha dropped to her knee and his arm came in contact with her throat, pushing her back against the hard ground. He leaned over her, pressing his arm into her jugular, same smirk on his face.
The human stared up at him with a glare in her eye, before she gave him the same smirk he wore. Eunha reached down and bit into his arm, hard enough she could taste the metallic copper taste and feel the skin tear.
Jongho jerked his arm back, causing her teeth the rip the skin, while he was distracted with her action, she knocked him back with a blow to the throat. The vampire fell, coughing vigorously.
Eunha jumped to her feet, the vampire looking at her with a clinched jaw and eyes of murder. Eunha spit the flesh from his arm on the ground, eyes not leaving him.
Yeosang looked at the human with wide eyes, amazed by the scene that just played out in front of him. Jongho hopped to his feet, shaking the blood off his arm that ran down to his palm, splitting at his fingers.
She gave him an innocent smile, before placing her hands in a fighting stance, the vampire following suit, not a smile in sight.
The youngest made the first attack this time, going in for another tackle move, Eunha jumped over him right before he could grab onto her. Jongho fell forward, not expecting her quick action. Eunha ran up behind him and jumped on his back, using her legs to wrap around his neck, she hauled him back, their backs hit the hard surface. Eunha almost felt the air leave her, but she gasped in a gulp, holding her legs tightly around his head.
Jongho tried frantically to break free, but he only struggled under her hold. "Alright.. that's enough for today." Eunha let her legs relax and the vampire threw them off, jumping up and turning to look at her.
Eunha stood up as well, face to face with the black haired vampire. "Nice job, you're not as weak as I thought."
She wanted to take that comment personally, but she shrugged it off and gave him a laugh, firing back. "And you aren't as stupid as I thought."
"Woah there, angel. Want to go another match?"

"Hongjoong, there's someone here."
"I know, I can smell them. Unfamiliar, definitely vampire. But only one. Who is stupid enough to come here alone?" Hongjoong stood up, cautiously. "Where is Eunha?"
"She's out back with Yeosang and Jongho, want me to go get them?" Mingi replied, stepping towards the hybrid who gazed out the windows.
"No, I see him. He's out by the front gates. Tell Seonghwa to meet me there." Mingi nodded at the captains request, speeding off to find the older, dark haired vampire.
Seonghwa met Hongjoong at the front door, the younger vampire looked slightly worried. "Do you think this is a trap?"
"Maybe, but I'm not taking any chances and finding out." HongJoong stared at the man, who looked upon the front doors with curiosity, Hongjoong could smell his nervousness. "Definitely a trap, I'll take care of him."
"Just in case, I'm coming with you."
Seonghwa opened the doors and revealed himself to the stranger, who jumped from the sound. "What do you want?"
"I was sent to-" The stranger stopped mid sentence, gasping before falling over, revealing Hongjoong who was standing behind him, a pumping heart in his hand, coated in blood.
"Weren't even going to let him speak first?" Seonghwa sighed and walked over to the body, rolling him over to find a letter tucked into his waist band.
"Like I said, not taking chances."