seventy six;

Now Playing;
Star by Ari Abdul

     Jongho carried Mingi back to the castle, which looked awkward since the shorter vampire was carrying one of the taller ones. She almost found it funny, if Mingi wasn't laying momentarily dead in his arms.
     Yunho was bleeding excessively from the wound, large claw marks down the middle of his chest, starting at his pecs.
     The unconscious vampire was taken to his room, before Jongho joined the others to monitor the hybrid's chaos. Eunha sat the bleeding vampire on the sofa in the living space, pulling bandages from a small container.
     The vampire stared up at her, watching her bend down to dab the blood off his wound. Yunho made it easier for her by ripping his shirt open, startling her slightly.
     She gulped at the sight of his bare chest, trying to concentrate on his wound and nothing else. "You don't have to tend to this wound, it will heal on its own."
"You're getting it everywhere- just let me clean it and cover it. You can take it off when it's gone." She sighed and continued to clean up the excess blood.
The tall vampire sat back and let her get to work, watching her every movement before settling his gaze on her face. He gave her a smirk, one she didn't notice, and slipped his knee between her standing legs, demolishing her stance.
She fell forward, hands landing on his chest. He brought his own hands to her thighs and pulled them to his sides, making her straddle him.
Her eyes watched his large hands, gripping her thighs. She noted the thick veins that protruded his skin, making themselves known. She gulped again and gave the vampire a look.
Yunho gave a smile. "You don't have to bend over this way, it's easier on you."
He received a side eye from the mortal, continuing to clean the blood that slowly seeped from his chest. This time her gaze stayed on his face, taking in every detail.
That's when she noticed the dark circles growing under his eyes, and the off-pale his skin glistened. It wasn't the pale their skin tone usually was, she recognized it.
A pout found her lips, he immediately noticed. "What's wrong?"
"You're hurt, you're beginning to look sickly. You haven't feed in a while.." Her insistence on the subject made him smile.
"You're very right, but I'm not going to force my teeth in your neck, I want you to want it too." His hands squeezed her thighs, a breath hitching in her throat.
     "Have I ever said I didn't want it?" Her eyes told him she was playing a game, a game he was interested in.
     "You never explicitly said you didn't, no. But I never asked, did I?" His nails dug through the cloth of her pants, hitting her skin.
     Yunho lifted his knee to push her towards him, now straddling his waist rather than his large thighs. Her hands squeezed his shoulders as he raised up, pressing their fronts together.
     "May I?" His lips were inches from her neck, feeling the breath of his words fan her skin, sending shivers all over her body.
     "Please.." She let out a shaky breath, not from fear, but arousal. He could smell it blossom in the air, making him dazed.
     His fangs sank into her neck, a moan leaving her mouth and a sigh of relief from him. One of his hands trailed up her side, gripping her waist and grinding her down on him.
      She felt the pressure on her core, making her shiver violently, euphoria clouding her senses.
     This time she rolled her hips down on him, receiving a satisfied groan from the vampire attached to her neck.
     His hand left her thigh and instead grabbed her shirt, ripping it clean off her body. She gasped at the cool air exposed to her bare chest, instinctively grinding again. He used the same hand to grip her breast, rolling his hips up to meet her own, his hard on growing larger in its tight confines.
     The pleasure built up fast, she was close, but the vampire had other ideas. He let go of her neck and halted their movements, receiving a loud whine from Eunha.
     "Sorry, sweetheart. I'm not done with you yet." Their gazes locked, both drunken from the scent that fogged the room. He licked her blood off his lips, watching the remaining trickle from her neck and down her sternum.
     "We can't here-" His hands made quick work to tear off her bottoms, the human weakly protesting.
     "Mingi is knocked out for a few hours, Wooyoung is still resting, and the others are out with Hongjoong, besides I have every right to rail you into this couch. If someone walks in, they will get a show." There was something different about his voice, it was deeper, and far more raspier. The gaze in his eyes melted away every worry she possessed.
     Her breath caught in her throat when he inserted two fingers into her heat, his other hand still gripping her waist. "So good for me, sweetheart." A squeak left her lips when his fingers grazed a certain spot, making her vision light up.
     The smirk grew on his face, eyes still locked, and his fingers sped up rapidly. Her nails dug into his shoulder, moving one hand and placing it on his clothed dick, applying pressure with a pleasured smirk.
     The vampire moaned at her action, slowing his movements. "Why don't you help me out there?" Her mouth watered at his words and she nodded, grabbing the hem of his cloth pants. He leaned off the couch to help her slide them down enough to release his cock.
     Eunha wrapped her small hand around the base of it—her fingers barely touching from the girth—and gave it a few tugs. His eyes fluttered shut and his head rolled back, letting out a small moan.
She rubbed the tip with her thumb, the vampire gave a pleased growl, pulling his fingers from her heat. Both hands grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to him. "Say it.."
She gripped his cock, acting innocent to his suggestion. "Say what?" Her hand removed from his hard on, making it twitch from loss of contact, leaning on his shoulders.
His hand snapped up to stare into her eyes, seeing the mischievous stare she gave him. He growled again, this time a warning. "Tell me you want it so I can fuck you brainless on this couch."
His words sent more shivers down her spin, biting her lip to not let the moan slip last. "Obviously we've gotten this far, why do I have to beg you?"
The next movements from him were quick, one motion. With his strength he slammed her down on him, sheathing his girth completely. A loud, unexplainable noise ripped from her lungs, arching her back and slapping his chest. "Fucking say it.. be a good girl for me.. and.. say.. it."
The growl that emitted from his vocal chords made her insides quiver, he felt it vibrate around him. She clamped down on him as one last attempt to poke at him, but one hand reached up and laced her scalp, pulling her hair.
The vampire didn't say anything this time, his smirk growing as he rolled his hips, grinding against that one spot in her. He did it several times, stopping her from moving every time. Her legs shook under her, trying to stay silent.
"Please.."
He chuckled at her pitiful plea. "Please.. what, sweetheart?"
"Please fuck me.. you're so big I feel like I'm-" The vampire gripped her hips and pulled her off of him, slamming his hips up into her a few times before stopping and leaving them in their original position.
It happened so fast and in an instant she came, hard. She collapsed against his chest, whole body shaking as the orgasm took over her, moans and whimpers leaving her body.
Wetness pooled between them, soaking both of their lower abdomens. "Holy shit... sweetheart. Did.. did you just.. My gods that's so hot.."
Red flushed her cheeks, realizing what she did. Her legs shook in his grasp, heart thumping in her ears, and heart beating between them. She couldn't recall ever doing that, not knowing she had it in her to do it. Or even such an instance pushed her to that edge.
"Should I try that again? Or do I make you work for it?" His hands found her ass and kneaded the flesh, one hand disappeared for a moment, it came back full swing.
A loud smack filled the living space, and a yelp after. She clenched around him, he made a hard thrust from the sudden tightness. His hand left her ass again, reaching for her hair. He yanked her backwards, holding her face in front of his.
"Tell me.. do you deserve it?" Her half lidded eyes stared back at his dark ones, a whimper leaving her mouth. "Have you been a good girl?"
"Yes-"
Another loud slap, much harder this time. He used his hand to knead it after the harsh smack. "No.. I haven't.."
"Show me you are a good girl, then.. work for it." His hands squeezed her ass, leaving them where they are placed.
With shaky arms, she propped herself up against his chest, using what little strength she had to grind against his hips. His cock twitched inside of her, hands gripping her skin.
She fell into a small pace of riding on him, working her hips for his cock to grind where she wanted it. He guided her with his hands on her bum, letting her head fall into his chest.
Yunho looked behind her, noticing a presence was nearby. He watched the opening of the room, waiting for whoever it was to show themselves.
The vampire stepped into view, curious from the aroma of blood that filled the castle. San found Yunho staring back, the human riding his lap.
He smirked at the younger, holding her hips motionless as he began to thrust upwards into her, with the same speed he used earlier.
But this time he didn't stop, the feeling of her wetting them both from his actions only drove him to keep going. She screamed as wave after wave crashed into her, the vampire moved his hands; one in her hair and the other holding her hips in place.
He tilted her head back until he knew she had eyes on the curious visitor. Yunho pulled her backwards so far she had to let go of his shoulders and grab onto his thighs to hold herself from falling.
Her eyes locked with San, right as another orgasm washed over her. Yunho noticed the smeared blood from both of their chests being pressed together, he leaned forward, tongue making contact with her lower stomach—where the blood started—and trailed all the way up to her sternum.
San watched it all happen, cock hardening in his pants, and jealousy flourishing in his chest. His hands clenched together and he turned away, leaving them alone.
"Don't worry sweetheart. He's not joining, I'm having you all to myself."