thirty seven;

Eunha trudged down to the kitchen area, grabbing some bread and a glass of water, downing it instantly. Once she finished the bread she made her way to the living area, finding the other six vampires. "Let's discuss the elephant in the room, we all know Eunha isn't quiet."
     The look on Jongho's face mixed with his response made her want to burst out laughing but instead her face turned bright red and she looked down, embarrassed.
     "At least we know it's good, Wooyoung never finishes that quick." Mingi's response made her crack a smile, making the others laugh as well.
     "Yah, it's not funny!" Eunha tried not to laugh herself, but failed instead. Wooyoung came walking into the room, finding everyone cracking up. "What did I miss?"
     "We know, Wooyoung. Neither of you made it very discreet." Yunho giggled with Mingi.
     "Yah, it was the wine!"
     "Whatever you say, 'I love it when you call me names'."
     "Do you wanna die?"

     Eunha finally got a moment to herself, sitting in her room, seated at the small desk, feathered pen in hand and paper laid out in front of her. "Come on, Eunha.. it's been years. You can still do this.. just need a muse..." She sat thinking for what felt like hours, until her mind finally drifted to a certain part of her mind, desire.
     Eunha thought for a moment more, her hand connecting with the paper as she began to write the meaningful words, spilled straight from the soul.
     She didn't move from her spot, writing, more writing and thinking, until the light from the window began to darken, and she was done. Eunha used what little light was left to proof read her work, giving herself a small smile for the accomplishment. She hid her work from the vampire, knowing the contents would raise questions she wasn't ready to answer, for them or herself.
She entered her wash room, getting changed into her night gown and brushing her hair, before rinsing her face and drying it. She left the bathroom to find not the vampire she expected. San laid in the middle of her bed, arms crossed above his head and ankles crossed, and a large smirk plastered on his face. "Hello, darling."
"What are you doing in my bed?" Eunha questioned, crossing her arms in front of her chest.
"Since you're all better now, no plague in sight, it's my turn to feed." San replied, uncrossing his arms and standing up from the bed, walking towards her.
"After the way you have treated me, not so sure you deserve it." Eunha stood her ground, forcing herself to not step back once he's right in front of her.
"Then stop me." San kept his arms behind his back as he shoved his nose against her neck, inhaling loudly as he knelt forward and trailed his nose down towards her chest.
Eunha used all her strength to throw him back towards the bed, he fell but grabbed her wrists and pulled her down with him.
They fell onto the bed, Eunha laying against him, wrists still trapped in his grasp. She tried to yank them free but San kept his grip, rolling them over so her back was against the mattress. "You're not gonna win this fight.."
"Maybe not.. but I sure as hell will put up a fight." Eunha continued to try and yank her wrists free, using her knee to hit him in the groin. He wasn't fazed but she was able to yank a wrist free, lacing her finger into his hair, digging her nails into his scalp before yanking his head back.
San groaned loudly at the action, staring back down at her before he laced his newly free hand around her neck, lightly squeezing. "I will admit, I hate you but something about how feisty you are towards me.. makes the game so much better."
San used his own knee to place between her legs, smirk still on his face. Eunha made a pitiful noise, that area still sensitive from the previous night.
San pushed her legs apart slightly with his knee, bounding her hands above her head with one hand while the other grazed her neck. "Look at you now... laying helpless under me. I could do anything I wanted to you and you can't stop me."
     "That's sounds kind of rapey, don't you think?" Eunha looked up at him, trying to control her fast racing heart, knowing the vampire above her could hear it.
     "I have a feeling you would enjoy at least some of it.."
     "Only in your dreams, pretty boy." San's face disappeared from her vision, head tilted by his fingers on her jaw. The shrill sound of his fangs growing, then sinking into the skin of her neck.
     San moved his other knee to spread her legs, inserting his hips between them, pushing them flush against the bed. Eunha struggled under the weight, whimpering loudly. San fed for a few moments, grinding his hips down on her.
    Eunha gritted her teeth and thrashed under him, using enough force to pull his fangs out of her, and throw him back. San sat up, chuckling. He wiped the blood off his lips with his tongue, staring at her panting form.
      She knew from the look in his eyes, he was looking into her mind. Fumbling with her thoughts, she found the most dissatisfying memory she has, with Soojin. She watched his smirk fall as he watched the scene she put in her head, for him to see.
     San growled loudly, reaching forward and grabbing ahold of her hair, pulling her face inches from his. "What's got you all riled up, hm?" Eunha smirked at herself.
     The vampire didn't reply, watching his jaw grind and clench in anger, his nose flaring slightly. "Maybe, keep your head out of mine, you'll find what you don't want to see."