forty three;

Eunha stared up at, now three, men who stood before her. The wolves were gone, she questioned her sanity but remembered werewolves were as common as vampires. She couldn't understand why they didn't rip her apart by now, she was almost wishing they did, not wanting to know their actual intentions.
     The grey wolf was now a tall man, dark hair that split in the middle of his forehead, and the white wolf was a shorter man with shoulder length blonde hair. They all stared at her, having no shame in their nakedness in front of her. "How are you helping me by killing him?!"
     "Oh, don't worry, honey. He's not dead for long. Which means we should probably leave." The dark haired man spoke.
     The blonde man that was the black wolf, stepped closer to her and grabbed her arm forcefully. "And you're coming with us. Willingly or not."
     Eunha jerked her arm, his grasp not loosening. "Get your hands off me! I'm not going anywhere with any of you!"
     The blonde wolf and his counter part began walking away. "Come on, Geonhak. Let's get her out of here before the others come."
      The man holding her, Geonhak, slammed her against the nearby tree, jolting her frame. "We can make this easy and you can just follow along like a good girl or, we can do it the hard way and I can violate you against this tree until you can't kick and scream. Your pick, baby." His words cut through her, disgust forming in her lower gut. Tears pricked her eyes as she stopped struggling, letting him lurch her away from the area.
     Her gaze lingered on Mingi's limp body laying on the forest floor, right beside the patch of mushrooms they were about to take back home.
     Home.

     "What you got here, Geonhak? Find a nice plaything out on your stroll?" Keonhee laughed as Geonhak dragged a girl into the small cottage.
     Eunha stared at the clothed blonde standing in the supposed living room. "Fuck off."
     Keonhee was slightly taken aback at her snap. "And feisty too? You got a handful."
     "Quiet, Keonhee." This time Geonhak snapped at the wolf, making him whine.
     The other two wolves strolled in behind, closing the door. Geonhak pushed her down on the couch, walking out of the room.
     Keonhee looked at his wolf friends, Youngjo and Dongju, who gave him a certain look that Eunha couldn't catch. "Oh..." He trailed off, as if instantly understanding before turning to face Eunha. "You're her."
     "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Eunha questioned harshly, getting no answer which only made her blood boil more. "I want to know what the fuck is going on right fucking now or I'm going to-"
     Geonhak was in front of her in seconds, this time clothed, he pulled her off the couch by her neck and slammed her against the wall. "Or you're gonna do what, hm? You're not really in a situation to do anything, baby girl."
     For a second, his face flashed to Hongjoong's, her adrenaline pumped through her, and a surge of aggression came over her. She brought her leg up and kneed him in the groin, making him bend over in pain, before bringing the same knee up again and hitting him in the chin, knocking him backwards.
    Eunha ran around him, dodging the others trying to grab her, she yanked the door open and flung herself out of it, running in the direction they had brought her from.
She didn't stop, not even when she heard the loud thudding getting closer to her from behind. Next thing she knew her feet weren't touching the ground anymore, instead her whole body was surged forward onto the cold and hard ground.
Eunha screamed in pain at the force standing on her back, digging its claws into her flesh. The wolf stood on her back, snout right next to her ear, growling and snarling, almost warning.
The force was gone, no longer standing on or near her. Eunha went to stand up but the black wolf in front of her made her fall back as she stumbled. This wolf had no other color than the pitch black fur of his coat. This wasn't Geonhak, and she knew it wasn't Hongjoong either.
A man with equal pitch black hair, took the place of the wolf in front of her, instead on his hands and knees. Eunha scooted herself back against the dirt as the man progressed toward her. Her back hit a tree and the man crawled closer, a primal look only a wolf would wear.
Eunha whimpered when the man's face was directly in front of her, his bare form hovering over her shaking body. Their gazes locked the moment he turned human, and broke the moment he began rubbing the side of his face against hers. Eunha froze in her spot, remembering when Hongjoong did the same to her, he was scenting her.
She didn't move while he did this, fearing to piss him off. "W-what do you want?"
The man pulled away and gave her a small smile. "We don't want anything. We saved you."
Eunha looked at the man that was now facing her, wanting to knock that smile off of his face. "I don't understand.."
"We rescued you from the blood suckers. You should be thanking us." His eyes pierced hers, seeing right through her brave stare.
"You didn't save me, I wanted to be there!" Eunha gritted her teeth, blood being to boil once more.
"You spent too much time with them, let them get under your skin. Into your mind and soul." The man spoke lowly.
"We can fix that." Geonhak was now standing beside of them, four more wolves surrounding them as well.
"I don't want anything fixed! I don't need it! It was my decision to stay with them now take me back!" Eunha yelled, the man in front of her didn't flinch in the slightest.
"Bring her in, will you Seoho?" Geonhak spoke to the man, Eunha wanted to scream and punch and hurt them for taking her away from them.
Weeks ago she would have thanked them for taking her away, now, after all she's been through with them, she wanted to go back. Even seeing San's face would light up her world. "Are you listening to anything I'm saying?!" The man in front of her, Seoho, stood up straight and grabbed Eunha, hauling her over his shoulder with ease.
Eunha started screaming, kicking, and thrashing in his hold. "Let me go! Leave me alone! You're all gonna die when they find me!" Eunha watched the trail disappear from her sight in the mist, her hope of escaping dwindled away with it. "Hongjoong!!"