six;

Now Playing;
Paranoia by Kang Daniel

    Eunha woke up hours later, rubbing her eyes to adjust to the pitch black room, again feeling the softness of a mattress under her. That's when her mind flipped back to what happened. Seonghwa feeding off of her was kind of sexy. He gave in to his blood lust but still kept her pleasured.
She shook such thoughts away and got up, carefully finding her way to the door, slowly opening it. It was dark in the long hallway, but the moon shining through the window allowed her an illuminated pathway to the spiral stairs. Eunha checked the kitchen, what seemed to be the living area, and found the dining room, but no one was around that she could find. She thought about calling out for someone but that might not be a good idea, seeing as there's still one more hybrid who has yet to feed.
     Then her eyes landed on the front doors. There was no one here that she could tell, then where were they? What else do vampires do besides stay in a castle all day brooding around? If none of them were here, could she possibly escape without them knowing? But if they find her, might not be such a good idea to find out the consequences. But what else did she have to lose? It was either die by their hands or die by nature.
     A loud gulp rang in her ears as she slowly made her way to the front doors. If they didn't find her, she would freeze to death, but at least she had a chance of getting out of here.
     With all the confidence she needed, she opened the big doors, only to reveal a smirking blonde figure, the bloody faced one from the woods, Hongjoong.
     Yeosang mentioned him before, he was their leader, captain, alpha. Not just a vampire, but a werewolf hybrid. Nothing happened without his okay. The only one who hadn't had her blood. "Decide to go out for a stroll, baby girl?"
     Her knees almost buckled at his voice, but she stayed strong and took a step back, away from the crazy smirking vampire. "I-I didn't know whe-where anyone was." She tried not to stutter but that only made her stutter more.
     The hybrid took a step towards her, one stride would make two of hers. Eunha stumbled backwards, almost breaking out into a sprint, but when she turned around, he was already right there. Eunha ran into his chest with a thud, almost falling backwards but two arms caught her.
     There it was, that smirk. "And where do you think you're going? I haven't had my turn with you yet, baby girl."
     Fear filled her eyes, which encouraged Hongjoong even more. Eunha ripped herself from his grip, knowing that he let her. He blocked her way off the front doors so she ran towards the staircase.
     Eunha heard the sick, maniacal laughter from the hybrid behind her. He could just as easily catch her, but she knew he was enjoying this too much to let it be over just yet. She quickly looked for a way to hide herself from him, but he knew more about this place than she did.
     Her quick pumping heart beat was thumping in his ears. He couldn't wait to sink his teeth into her but he also just loved the way she fearfully ran away from him.
She darted into a room when the hallway came to an end, trying to juke him she runs around the room, but he blocks her way again. Eunha, with her adrenaline pumping in her ears, took her chances and charged at the hybrid. He caught her shoulders but she immediately jerk his hands off of her, running around him and out of the room. "You're so feisty, it's really hot baby girl." Hongjoong's words only encouraged her more to keep running.
     It wasn't very long until he had her shaking in a corner. "I'm not sure who's gonna enjoy this more, me or you."
     As if every bit of his control was ripped from him, he was on her, pressing her and him against the wall. He was obviously have issues keeping his composure, being that close to her and her delicious scent.
     Eunha didn't want to see what happened next but Hongjoong grabbed her jaw. "Look at me when I'm speaking to you baby girl..." His voice went two octaves lower, immediately snapping her eyes open to meet his bright purple glowing irises.
     "I don't know what makes your blood so special but gods you smell better than any mortal I've come across in almost four hundred years." Hongjoong growled to himself, taking the sleeve on her right shoulder and pulling it all the way down her arm, stretching the fabric. Her whole shoulder was bare and in full view, the cold air making her shiver. "I know all the others have had fun with your neck, I think I'll pick some place else."
     She yelled when his fangs sank into her shoulder. Hongjoong was keeping her still but she wanted to thrash around. It didn't necessarily hurt, but there was no white hot pleasure, not until his bottom canines came out and bit into her.
     Eunha would be lying if she didn't release just then, her whole body shook as it dragged itself through her over and over. She couldn't help but let out all those embarrassing noises she was holding. She wasn't sure how long they stood there but she kept having orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. She couldn't tell if she loved or hated it. It was overpowering.
     "Please.. I can't again..." Eunha's weak voice barely slipped out, her shaky hand trying to smack his arm, but it only seemed like a pat. Right before another one could rip its way through her nerves, Hongjoong let go, still keeping her held against him.
     He let out what could only be described as a possessive growl. Eunha lost all feeling in her legs, her knees bucking at the weight, Hongjoong caught her and held her in his arms, vision blurring before turning black. "Told you.."