twenty four;

Hongjoong's hands grabbed the fabric of her nightgown before tearing it off of her body in one loud rip. Eunha squealed and went to cover her bare body but Hongjoong caught her wrists and pinned them to the bed, his knee coming up and pressing against the heat between her legs.
Eunha moaned from the contact, staring up at the hybrid. His eyes darkened immediately and he pushed his knee further against her. "There were so many times I could have taken you, but I'm being a gentleman, waiting for you to say the words.."
     The human gulped and he smirked at her reaction. She didn't say anything, afraid of what her mouth might blurt out. Hongjoong removed his knee and pulled away, kneeling on the floor at the end of the bed, pulling her legs closer to him.
Her breathing halted and her heart rate picked up. Hongjoong didn't give her time to think before he dove between her legs, attention paid only on her clit. Eunha moaned, hands gripping the sheets. Hongjoong nonchalantly slipped a finger inside of her, still vigorously lapping away. He used his digit to rub her soft bundle of nerves, not letting up on the pace.
Eunha moaned again, arching her back as Hongjoong started to suck on her clit. Her body tried to fight it and pull away but Hongjoong growled and held her hips in place, nails starting to pierce the skin.
She looked down and saw the hybrid was already staring back, eyes illuminated. Her orgasm hit her, body convulsing under the strength of the immortal. Hongjoong didn't stop to let her body ride it out, instead added another finger and quickening his pace.
Eunha let out a stream of mewls, body still twitching from the aftermath. "Joong.." she tried to speak but her breath got caught in her breath when his tongue was instead replaced with his thumb, rubbing pleasurable circles that made her toes curl.
"Shhhh.. don't speak unless you're begging for more or to stop.." Hongjoong stood up and stared into her eyes as another orgasm hit her, a knowing egotistic smirk laid on his face.
Loud panting quickened as the second orgasm ran through her body like electric currents. Her hands flew to his shoulders, gripping tightly. Hongjoong added a third finger and focused back on the bundle of nerves inside of her.
She whined and began to struggle under him, the pleasure already inviting another orgasm right after. Eunha's eyes rolled back as it hit her again, mouth fell agape but no sound came behind.
Eunha began to hit his shoulder with one hand, words not able to form as the orgasm peaked. It washed over her like a icy hot wave. "Please.. can't take it.."
Hongjoong pulled his fingers out of her but stayed hovering. Eunha panted, sweat clinging to her body as she stared up at him with half lidded eyes. "Such a good girl.." His hands caressed her face before gripping her hair. "Don't ever forget who the captain is around here.. if you choose to fool around with my mates."
Too exhausted and overwhelmed that she couldn't pick the fight she wanted. She didn't know why they all thought she was just going to fall into bed with any of them. Staring up at the beautiful creature, she could understand why she felt the way she did when it came to them.
But the prettiest faces hold the darkest intentions.

Wooyoung dragged her into his room and shut the door, letting go and walking near the vanity in the corner of his room. He stopped and turned towards her, staring. Eunha fiddled with her thumbs and stared back. "Well? Show me what you can do!" Wooyoung sat in the chair and lit a few candle nearby to brighten the mirror and his face.
"I thought vampires couldn't have reflections, since they have no soul." Eunha strolled towards him, gazing upon the collection of make up he had collected over the years.
"Oh, princess. We have souls, they are just tainted with chaos." Wooyoung replied, an unknowing meaning behind his smirk.
Eunha slapped his shoulder and picked up a couple shades of power. He held his hand out, knowing what she was doing but she just stared at him. "What are you doing?"
"Here, use my arm to match the tone." Eunha laughed and pushed his arm down, using her free hand to grab his jaw and tilt his head.
"Your skin tone on your neck is closer to the face than the wrist." Wooyoung didn't move as she compared the powders. He watched her through the mirror, seeing each facial expression change as she inspected.
She grabbed his jaw again and pulled it to face the mirror and herself. "Alright, don't move."

     "And... done." Eunha moved out of the of the mirror but Wooyoung still stared at her face, like he had been the whole time. Eunha tried to ignore the beautiful man while she lightly painted his face. She didn't have to use a lot since he was already pale and his features were perfect.
She watched his eyes flick from her figure to the mirror, where she saw a flash. "Wow.."
"If it's not your style I understand, I can go with a different approach-" Eunha whipped around to grab some more make up but Wooyoung grabbed her arm, standing beside of her now.
Eunha looked at him, stopping what she was doing. "No, it looks amazing. I actually look mortal.." He stared down at her, eyes looking down at her lips.
The vampire was about to close the distance between them but someone entering his room stopped him. They both looked over to see Seonghwa. "I hope I'm not interrupting something.. it's Wooyoung's turn to feed. Yeosang sent me to watch over."
Eunha felt her knees go weak just from his voice. He spoke in sharp sentences, leaving no room for questions or games.
Seonghwa made his way closer to them, stopping when he was behind the younger vampire. "Go ahead, Woo."
Wooyoung looked down at Eunha before giving a wink and pressing his lips to her neck. He kissed around her sweet spot before he decided to suckle. Eunha caught the gaze of the taller immortal, who was standing inches away from Wooyoung, face to face with her.
The youngest vampire let his fangs sink into her skin, beginning to feed slowly. She felt that familiar pleasure mixed with a little bit of pain. Seonghwa stepped closer, noses almost touching. His eyes broke from hers, landing on her lips. They were almost touching but Seonghwa stopped himself, looking back up into her eyes.
He pulled away and licked his lips clean, before cleaning up the wound and kissing it.
Seonghwa looked at the youngest vampire before grabbing Eunha's arm. "Hate to cut your company short, but I must speak with the human." Wooyoung didn't get a chance to say anything before they were both out the door, he chuckled in response and plopped on his bed.