eighty three;

"Hongjoong-"
     "Did you hit your head? Do you not remember what he did to you?" The hybrid was obviously furious, but was keeping his composure.
     "No, I didn't hit my head!" She retaliated, pushing at his chest but he stood in place.
     "Then why the fuck would you go in there? Let alone sneak in?" He growled lowly.
     "I had something to say to him." The hybrid laughed, shaking his head to the side. His hands were blocking her exit from the sides.
     "You're so fucking stubborn, always putting yourself in fucking danger."
     "You left me alone in the fucking forest!" He gritted his teeth, meeting her gaze again. "He came and almost killed me. I wouldn't be in fucking danger all the time if it weren't for all of you!"
     "He tried to rape you, took you from us, and almost killed you, and you're mad at us, me?" The hybrid scoffed loudly, pressing his body against hers.
     "It's not his fucking fault, you should know well enough."
     "I do know, but at least I can control my wolf." He bite back, faces inches from each other.
     "Oh really? Name one thing you've done to me that wasn't influenced by him." That comment sent him raging on the inside, although the wolf was surprised by it. He didn't speak though, so she continued. "When are you going to grow a pair and actually fuck me, without your buddy there telling you how to do it, hm?"
     Hongjoong felt his body heat up rapidly, a loud guttural growl slipped through his clenched teeth. It should have scared her, but that came from him, not the wolf. Zero sat in silence, slightly angered by her words, but more impressed and aroused by it.
     "You better watch what you wish for, baby girl." The hybrid pushed off the wall with his hands, walking away. His thick scent fanned from around her, letting her take a fresh breath.
     No longer than he left, a few more walked into the cottage, finding her standing the against the wall. "What are you doing in here, Eunha?" Seoho asked, concerned where she came from.
     Dongju and Keonhee had walked in with him. "I was checking on him, I heard what happened." The three wolves exchanged a few looks of confusion.
     "How are you feeling?" He stepped towards her, looking for any marks or bruising.
     "I'm okay, I heard you will be staying with us, while they are gone." The wolf nodded in response, patting her head.
     "That's right, they are about to leave now." She watched them walk past her and into Geonhak's room, gathering the wolf before they exited the house, leaving her with Seoho. "I'm surprised you're worried about him."
     "I couldn't let him go without knowing how I truly felt." She looked down, thinking of the future for the wolf.
     "And what's that?"
     "I don't hate him, just how he acted."

     Eunha isn't sure what came over her, but she was determined to do this one thing, prove to herself and the others. She was face to face with the door, his room. One she hadn't entered before. She took a deep breath and opened it, relieved it didn't creak loudly like the others.
     The walls were painted a dark brown, almost the color of the tree trunks. There was a large bed in the middle of the room, one large window centering the bed, and two smaller windows beside of it. It showed the moon slowly rising in the sky. Beside of the bed was a large wardrobe, and a small couch on the other side.
     To her right, there was a door, a light casting under it. She entered the room, standing in the middle of it,playing with her fingers as she waited.
      The door opened moments later, revealing a silhouette coming towards her. He stopped when he noticed her, confused by her presence. "How did you.."
     Eunha stared at the bare chested man, a towel wrapped around his waist. Her determination immediately dwindled into nothing, immediately turning around to face the wall. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were washing up."
     The vampire clenched his teeth, holding onto control. He shuffled towards the wardrobe, walking past her intoxicating scent. "Why are you here?"
     She gulped, why was she here? Her previous mission sounded ridiculous now that she was here. "I-" She stopped herself, not sure what to say.
     The presence pressed against her back, pushing her forward. She was almost touching the wall, two arms draped over her and hands placed beside of her head.
     She stared at those hands, trying to ignore the breath against her exposed neck. "Hongjoong will kill me, but the urge almost overrules that..."
     Jongho was fighting demon after demon to keep his composure. Being pressed against her made his body stiff, thoughts running rampant. "You can control it."
     The reason she came for, the determination to help this vampire with his uncontrollable lust. "You're scent is enough to make me go crazy.."
     "Then what's stopping you?" The vampire stepped closer, pushing her flush against the wall.
     "I've grown fond of you, angel. You're different." His lips found the side of her neck, dragging them up behind her ear. "You're coming in here, alone, knowing I can't control myself."
     "I want to help you." She tried to shake off the shiver that made its way down her spine. She maneuvered herself around in his caged embrace, turning to face him.
"You can't stop me." Jongho was one of the shorter vampires, but he was still tall compared to her. His shoulders were much broader than the others, it was evident as the image of his bare muscles flashed in her mind.
"No, I can't." She didn't take her eyes off of him, trying to read his blank expression. The vampire inhaled, eyes rolling in the back of his head.
"And that's what arouses you the most in this situation." Her breath hitched in her throat, watching him lean closer to her neck and face out of view. "Such a tease.."
She stayed completely still, trying to calm her breathing. She wasn't afraid of him, but she was afraid of what he was capable of. "Try to stay calm, imagine me as anything other than food.."
"I already see you as a beautiful woman, and that's the problem." Jongho pulled away and back into her view, locking eyes. "I don't know what to do when it comes to that."
"Well, for starters, you don't pin them against the wall and drool on their neck." The vampire didn't take it as a joke, standing there for a moment before he took a step back, releasing her. "But, I can give you some pointers."
He nodded, letting her take his hands. "You're fond of me, right?" Her heart skipped a beat, reiterating those words in her mind.
He didn't say anything, but gave her a nod for answer, glancing at their hands. "Alright.. place your hands here." She guided his hands to her sides, wrapping her own around his neck, closing the distance between them.
"Do you want to kiss me?" Eunha couldn't believe this was happening, she was successful in helping him contain his blood lust, but the fluttering in her stomach and her rapid paced heart beat pushed her further.
The vampire didn't reply, answering with the way his lips met hers in an instant. The kiss was aggressive, she could tell he wasn't skilled in this area but he followed her movements and learned quick, knocking her back against the wall.
His hands gripped around her waist tightened but not in a painful way. He pulled away from her lips when he felt his control start to slip, staring into her clouded eyes.
     "Lay with me." The vampire prepared for her rejection, knowing he was asking an already answered question, but she surprised him by her action.
     Eunha pulled him towards his bed, he laid back and pulled her on top of him, holding her against his chest. The weight on her relaxed him, letting out a deep breathe.
     Her legs straddled his, her head pressed against his chest. His arms wrapped around her back, not letting her move from the spot. "Thank you. I didn't know I needed this.."
     The human slipped into unconsciousness soon after, the vampire watched the ceiling, thoughts still raving. It wasn't long before he drifted away too, joining her.
     San had listened to the whole conversation, on his way to check on the youngest vampire, he stopped when he heard her voice. He left when they started to kiss, his usual thoughts of mischief on his mind. "Interesting.."