eighty six;

"Why do you use me?" Her question threw him off, he stared down at her teared up, beautiful face.
"The same way you use me." San pulled out of her, a whine slipping from her lips. He fixed it pants and tucked his shirt, he walked into the washroom and stopped the running water before returning to the bedroom. He picked her up and headed for the door.
Her heart was still pounding and her chest rose and fell hard. "Explain please?" The vampire left the hybrids room and carried her down the dimly lit hallways. "I don't remember ever using you."
He sighed at her words. "You use me in the way I use you. Stress relief. We get each other riled up and we relieve the tension."
"I've only made the first move once and I didn't know it would lead to being double teamed." She watched his blank face, staring straight and not giving her a single glance.
"Hongjoong was able to give you the care you needed afterwards, I don't do that for you." He turned a corner, heading straight for her room.
Eunha bit the inside of her cheek. "You could..."
She meant it as a whisper and of course the vampire heard it, but he didn't say anything. He entered her room and drew closer to the sound of water filling the tub.
They entered the lit bathroom, he sat her on the counter—the one he previously forced her down on—and turned his attention to the extremely full tub. He turned the flow off and pulled the plug, letting out some of the water.
She stared at his every move, the way his back muscles showed through his white top, contracting as he moved his arm.
He turned towards her and ripped the gown off of her, giving a full view of her breasts. She gasped from the torn fabric, staring up at him.
The vampire resisted the urge to grab them and looked back into her eyes. "Can you stand?"
Eunha nodded in response, waiting for him to step back but he didn't, leaving little to no space between him and the counter. She slid down to counter and wobbled when she hit the ground, using him for balance.
Not a second later she felt a pain shoot from inside of her and she fell forward against him. His arms caught her before she fell and he picked her up again, walking over to the tub and laying her in it.
     He made sure a towel and fresh set of clothes were placed aside for her, before leaving. Her hand wrapped around his wrist and stopped him. "Please, stay."
     His movements were fast, she felt his hand wrap around her throat and the back of her neck slammed into the side of the tub, jarring her.
     She stared up at him, eyes shined a deep red, jaw clenched, and eyebrows knitted together. "You don't want me to. You can't want me to. That's not how this works."
     His words were harsh, and it hit somewhere deep in her chest. He leaned down and captured her lips in a harsh kiss, digging her neck further into the porcelain.
     The vampire was gone moments later, leaving her alone with her rapid thoughts and the pain in her heart. "What the fuck just happened?"

     San found that the hybrid had returned rather sooner than he intended, finding the fuming animal in his room. "You."
     "I see you have returned." The hybrid was in his face moments later.
     "What the fuck did you do?" The smirk on the vampires face made the hybrid fume even more.
     "Can't you tell? It wasn't in my intent to take her here, but she ran from me. Stupidly she came here while you were away and we had a little fun." Hongjoong slammed him into the wall, putting a decent sized hole in the wall.
     "What is wrong with you? You chased her?!"
     San's smirk never broke. "You should try it, it's really fun." The hybrid ripped him from the wall before he slammed him back again, increasing damage.
     "Are you out of your mind?! I told you to stay away from her." His teeth were clenched, barred at the vampire in front of him.
     "Come on, when do I listen to you? And can you really blame me? I was actually doing you a favor." Hongjoong's grip on the vampires shirt started to rip the fabric.
    "How is that doing me a favor?" Zero sat back and watched the scene unfold in front of him. Usually he would be the irate one, but he always thought back to her words spoken the day the wolves left.
     "I can see everything in her head. I know her desires. I can tell you what exactly she wants you to do to her. She wants you, you fucking dumbass!"

     Eunha laid in the tub for a long time, trying to sort her raving thoughts. His words danced around her mind, hindering her from thinking about anything else. She grumbled to herself and sat up, taking the bar soap and washing up.
After she was done, she wobbly got out of the tub and dried herself off, putting on the outfit San left. She exited the washroom and left her own room, entering the dark hallway.
All of the lanterns were blown out, except for one. It was just enough light for her to stride through the corridors and hallways. The place was quiet, too quiet. She could normally hear at least some noise from one of the immortals.
Usually it was just Wooyoung's loud mouth or Mingi's high pitched laugh. Something, anything.
But there was nothing.
She made her way to the kitchen area, mouth extremely dry and in need of water.
Finally becoming familiarized with the castle and how to traverse it, she easily found her way. She got her glass of water and drank several.
The castle was strangely dark, even after living with vampires for a while, they kept it fairly lit in here, almost all of the time.
She found it weird that it was so dark in here at night. She tried to brush off the feeling of being watched, that it was just paranoia.
Eunha entered the hallways again after going up the large staircase, coming to a stop when there was someone standing at the end towards the corner.
It was too dark to make out who it was, but they fixed that soon when they drew closer. She squinted her eyes, trying to adjust to the darkness and see their face.
He passed the lantern in the wall, illuminating his face. Hongjoong.
She felt the sense of fear leave but she still had the urge of flight. Something in his eyes screamed at her entire being, to run.
"Joong.. why is it so dark in here? Also.. where is everyone?" She knows they leave at night since it's the peak of their energy flow, but the sun set only a bit ago. They usually don't leave until the middle of night.
     Hongjoong didn't say anything for a moment, continuing to step closer. She took a step back at this and he finally stopped, looking her up and down.
     "Joong-"
     "I see you and San had some fun.." Hongjoong clenched his jaw from the marks scattered in her neck. "First Mingi puts you in a coma for a whole day, then you let San throw you around a little?"
     "Let?" The anger rises in her chest and she balled her fists. "You think I ever let San do anything he has done to me?" She laughed at him. "How about letting your hybrid twin control what you do?"
     "Oh, baby girl." Hongjoong's angered expression turned to a smirk. "He's taken care of for now. He won't be bothering the two of us." The hybrid slowly started making his way towards her.
     "Hongjoong.." Eunha stepped back at the rate he stepped towards her.
     "We're going to play a little game.. a game of chase. You might be familiar with it. We've played before, your first night here... You're the prey and I'm the predator, if capture you, I will devour you." Eunha stopped when she found her back towards the staircase leading down.
"I'll give you a fighting chance... Zero is contained, and I won't use my immortal strength against you..." Hongjoong was in front of her in seconds, pulling her against him.
     Eunha was still trying to process everything that was happening, but the wolf in front of her starting scenting her. Soft growls of approval in her ear, hands gripping her roughly. She whimpered against him.
     "Don't make this easy.. San told me how much you enjoyed the thrill you got from him chasing you.." Her eyes widened, realizing this was San's plan all along.
     Hongjoong turned them around, stepping away from her and down the staircase. His eyes didn't leave her and he licked his lips. "Run little rabbit."