phone chat with idol

Equestria girls/mlp original universe

Canterlot city, California; Tuesday August 1st, 2022 at 7:15 pm in human realm

In the neighborhood there's light pearl two stories house with red velvet house along with parked blue Suzuki cycles left side of driveway in front of the garage.

Inside of the living room there 17 yrs old scootaloo sitting in the coach watching TV while wearing Sleelvess orange shirt to expose her muscular arms and blue shorts with power ponies logo only. She going to be high school senior along with apple bloom and her girlfriend, sweetie Belle, they dating since drago defeated by the Chan's, the rainbooms, mane 6, and shendu ever since and suddenly she heard phone ring on the nightstand right next to her.

She grab her phone from nightstand to see rainbow dash contact notification make her happy to see her idol calling her and press answer and place it in right ear then said, "hey rd, how are you and the family doing."

Rainbow: "great squirt, I can't believe you and the girls are seniors at canterlot high school when you going to back to school."

Scootaloo: "next Monday."

Rainbow: "sweet, same thing as rainbow quartz going to preschool. Anyway listen me and rarity decided make you to step in as new the white ninja of canterlot city because we're going to back to community college on Thursday."

Scootaloo: "of course I'll be honored, rainbow."

Rainbow: "excellent, you need a dragon tattoo at canterlot city tattoo parlor there a guy name Ted ink, he really good with green chi ink and great friend with rarity and new team members for your canterlot defenders for darkwing duck and golitah, they decided went home from other worlds to defend their cities from villains. So you got plenty of time to do that."

Scootaloo: "sounds good, I'll go tattoo parlor tomorrow with sweetie belle because she spent a night with me tonight through Friday while her parents is out of town at las Pegasus for honeymoon in 4 days."

Rainbow: "awesome, tell sweetie Belle I said hello."

Scootaloo: "I will Rd."

Underneath the whole canterlot city, it's government Facility section 17 main lobby with a lot of serect agents walking around including 24 yrs old Serena Ketchum in section 17 jumpsuit with pink details and wedding ring in right ring finger toward captain sentry talking with two armored section 17 serect agents from behind. Captain sentry wearing Black trench coat with white regular shirt inside, blue jean pants, and sneakers.

Serena: "you wanna see me captain."

He turned around to see Serena Ketchum with a smile on his face and said, "yes agent Ketchum, you need go to attack on titan universe 2 to recruit sweetie Belle & sarah Ackerman (aka phantom scout & girl Anracaid) to step in for rarity Belle and petra Ackerman to be serect agents like sunset shimmer friends and everyone. You need go over there at outside of wall Maria, there campsite with scouts and eren friend's who captured Marley volunteers at 8:00 pm."

Serena: "yes captain."

"Woof!"

They turned their heads to the left of shock to see unknown Pokemon that never seen before it look like dog made of bread got rock salt mushroom like Pokemon on middle of the back.

Serena: "are those new type of Pokemon, captain?"

Captain sentry: "I believe so, I take dog Pokemon to research Center with micro chip to scan while you take rock salt Pokemon go with you."

Serena: "of course. Sir."

Nacli leap off from dashsbun back into Serena arms Off-guard and suddenly storm petrel Pokemon, male wattrel flew out of nowhere to landed on Serena right shoulder.

Sandbar: "radical, another unknown Pokemon, it's look electric and flying type. He like you, Serena."

Serena: "I like you too little buddy, I called you Sparky, you like it."

Wattrel: "wew (translate: yes)."

Armor section 17 agent: "he like it, Serena."

Japony, Tokyo at 8:17 am

The city filled with person walking on sidewalk or driving in the road, including huge square building with kuro logo in middle.

In the office has mini bar and medium size bookcases in the left side of the office and right side there huge picture city or japony hanging on the wall, and back of building there tall and skinny 50 yrs old Japonese man with lime green skin, light pearl blue eyes, and black slim hair. He wearing black business suit and brown leather shoes. He sitting at his desk behind the window and doing typing something on the company. His name is gecko kuro, the CEO of kuro corp

Knock knock knock

He begin to speak with Japonese accent, "enter." The door open wide forward to revealed buff and skinny 28 yrs Japonese old boy with mangoish skin, sapphire eyes, and short black hair with golden tips. He wearing Sleelvess biker jacket with red shirt inside, black jeans with leather brown belt around the belt loop, biker boots, jade earring in right ear, and chain necklace around his neck. He begins to speak with Japonese accent while approach his desk, "you wanna see me, Mr. Kuro." He stop working and look at him with stern expression on his face, "yes dran red, you go to canterlot city research lab from canterlot city, canterlot at America to grab drone micro chip next Saturday night at 8:00 pm

Dran: "yes sir."

Mr. Kuro: "bring sand girl, electro, ninja, shocker, and smashstone go with you."

Dran "of course."

[New chapter is out for tonight]