the assembly

Every students at auditorium begin sitting down in chairs, scootaloo and her friends noticed heads of section and tech e. Coyote talking with principle celestia & vice principal luna on stage.

"No way!"

On second row above scootaloo and her friends there 16 yrs old boy with light mango amber tone skin with green short hair, and light mango amber eyes. Wearing blue shirt, camo shorts, and sneakers. He got huge smile on his face and said to his friends right next to him, "that the Armin arlelt, the former Titan shifter. The head of section 23 and Dino handler, someone told me since 2 weeks ago about him calming down dinosaurs from other universe since he learn it from fluttershy, wielder of kindness at equestria since during demon chi hunting. I want to join his section 23. What about you guys." Three of them nodded their heads that's mean they join section 23 with him too.

Principal celestia walk up in front of stage with microphone begin to speak with cheerful voice, "welcome back everyone on First day of school with new and old faces are here at chs. And we got guests are here today from section 17-44 talking about joining as serect agents, please welcome, captain flash sentry the head of section 17." Everyone begin clapping cheerfully really loud for flash sentry walk up in front of stage with principal celestia begin shaking hands and handed a microphone to him when principal celestia walk back to backstage with them when everyone stopped clapping for flash sentry place microphone to his mouth, "greetings everyone, I am flash sentry, the head of section 17. Me and my friends from sections plus tech. E coyote who becomes very happy to join our sections as rookie agents, you will be training at training section on Monday-friday during after school at 3:42-5:00 pm except for holidays and breaks. Understand and come see us after the assembly over want to join over our sections and remember don't tell everyone about it at canterlot city or anywhere."

They begin nodded to agree with captain sentry statement make him happy and continue to speak again, "here's vice principal luna who talked with you about something." Vice principal luna walked up in front of stage with microphone in her hand as flash walked back to the others.

Eg universe 2 at chs courtyard on Monday morning at 7:10 am with flare and rainbow walk together just arrived at courtyard with his friends who waiting for them, when sunset glare noticed flare and rainbow walk up to them with a smile

Butterscotch: "morning you two."

Rainbow: "you too dude, listen I tell you guys something. Me and flare are boyfriend and girlfriend since last Saturday

They're very happy and surprised about rainbow blitz and flare warden are boyfriend and girlfriend since last Saturday, then sunset glare said to his Ex-girlfriend with polite, " Keep him straight up at school, flare." Flare giggles and said, "I will sunset." Pancham on rainbow right shoulder to give out friendly agreement greet back at them, "pancham, pan."

Flare "I agree with you, buddy."

"Tinkaton!"

They turn around to see tinkaton standing there at 7 feet to them with a smile, make sci-dusk drop his jaw on the floor to see giant hammer that tinkaton holding when rainbow pulled out rotom phone from his pocket quick to scan it for few seconds and information pop out.

Male computer voice: "tinkaton, hammer pokemon, steel/fairy type, evolve form of tinkatuff; this intelligent pokemon has a very daring Dispoition. It knocks rock out into the sky with it's hammer, aiming for flying corviknight. Because it's natural predators."

Joystick: "greeze, tinkaton is corviknight natural predator. Well there no corviknight in canterlot city."

Diamond crown: "yeah, but we need a eyes out for corviknight when it appear in canterlot city."

Sliver platter: "agreed."

Sticks: "yup."

[New chapter is out for today]