vs candy cane forest hammer titan

The next day

Sugar rush at 9:54 am in the morning at wreck it Ralph universe.

In 11 feet above diet cola mountain, an huge green portal appeared begin open up to reveal canterlot city sky on Monday morning at 10:25 am for a moment until laat gunship, and metaldigmon queenangewomon fly through the portal to sugar rush for a second and the portal closed after that, inside of laat gunship there professor waltz holding picnic basket with two loaf of bread tomatoes, and lettuce inside and got purple handbag over his right shoulder, Petra ral, girl arachnid, the boulder, and Karina Braun wearing her Jedi apparel.

Professor waltz: "goodness this is placed made of candy inside arcade video game at Litwak's arcade. Not bad."

Queenangewomon: "yeah."

Metaldigmon: "the citizens of sugar rush made of Candies except for the racers."

Petra ral: "yeah."

The boulder: "the boulder thinks it's pretty impassive too."

At top balcony of princess vanellope with wynnchel and Duncan just talking each other for a moment until they noticed laat and two strange creatures in the sky flying pass the castle toward candy can forest at couple miles away.

Wynnchel: "should we reported that to princess vanellope."

Duncan: "nah, let them go for now."

Wynnchel: "okay."

Parked laat at open spot middle of candy cane forest when they got out at left side of gunship to notice the trail broken candy cane forest and lncluding giant foot prints shape like a circle so they decided follow it except for professor waltz stayed inside the gunship with pilots until Petra ral need him.

For a minute they spotted giant hammer pokemon tinkaton sleeping on right side of hammer at 6 feet away from them, when metaldigmon in little bit anger at sleeping giant tinkaton and shouted, "YO! WAKE UP YOU BIG TITAN CORVIKNIGHT BULLY!" giant tinkaton begin waking up in anger as get off quick to grab her hammer and stare down at the group in anger as tinkaton begin to yelled really loud, "TTTTTTTIIIINNNNNNKKAAATTTTOOOOONNNN!" that caused echo the whole candy cane forest to sugar rush Speedway with everyone hear it including from outside of the game too.

Girl #1: "what was that sound?"

Girl #2: "sound like tinkaton to me."

Petra grabbed her heal ball and pokeball in both hands to toss in the air in same time, "go armarouge and boltund, spotlight!" It released both her pokemon to join the battle along with queenangewomon, metaldigmon, the boulder, girl arachnid, and Karina.

The boulder stomp his foot on candy ground with his earth bending pop out medium hard chocolate rock to combine with Karina force push towards candy cane forest hammer titan.

Metaldigmon: "giga multiple missiles!"

Queenangewomon: "kalo's charm!"

Petra: "okay boltund use thudnerbolt! and you too armarouge use ember!"

All the attacks straight towards pokemon titan at once with little bit of damaged, then Petra command another attack for boltund, "use dig!" He dig down through candy dirt towards titan pokemon until she delivered attack called giganton hammer to hit the ground causing the ground shaking and boltund pop out from ground to the surface becomes fainted in 5 feet away to titan pokemon.

Petra: "no buddy."

She send him back inside the pokeball to rest when girl arachnid web swing through the forest towards titan pokemon to deliver a kung fu move while taking a leap, "hawlucha kick!" She kick her in the right cheek with medium critical damaged and landing on top of her hammer to fire web net at tinkaton to blind her eyes for a second when she escaped to fire her web at candy cane tree branch to escape until queenangewomon show up in front of tinkaton face at 3 feet to deliver another attack, "flying kick!" She midair kick in the face with little heavy damaged in 10% as she take off web net and turned around begin retreat to herba mystica location.

Karina: "let follow it to herba mystica location."

Metaldigmon: "sound good Ms.B."

They begin follow the tracks of candy cane forest hammer titan for few seconds until they stop to see medium huge cave with blouder along with titan pokemon staring at it and use her hammer to smash the boulder into pieces to cause the ground little bit shaking.

Duncan: "whoa!"

They saw titan pokemon eating something with light orange aura whole and swallowed it, she turned around at them in 5 feet begin power up with strong cry, "TTTIIKATON!" That caught taffyta who is in 1st place towards finish line doing 2 lap doesn't pay attention, "what the heck?" Vanellope run pass her towards the finished line when she look forward at vanellope who look back with smug expression, "pay attention taffyta."

Petra: "use aura sphere."

He fire aura sphere straight titan pokemon to give critical medium damaged and tinkaton use rock smash towards them for a moment until Karina use the force stop rocks that shock titan when Karina toss it at left side of the forest on the air flying pass above vanellope to other side of the forest.

Vanellope: "huh?"

Girl #1: "what the heck?"

Metaldigmon: "that amazing Karina."

Karina: "thanks."

The boulder: "it's showtime punk."

Boulder use earth bending again make huge piller above titan pokemon to went up to launch her in the sky flying forward another candy cane forest with scream, "ttttiiikkkkaattton!" Made powerful impact on the ground really hard with a sound.

Minty: "okay what's going on here?"

Girl #1: "what's with this game lately, like strange sound and blast."

Girl #1: "I don't know?"

Professor waltz running through the forest along with Duncan and wynnchel towards them as professor waltz said to them with surprise, "good work team, let go inside the cave to find herba mystica."

Karina: "good idea professor."

Metaldigmon: "me, queenangewomon, girl arachnid, and the boulder will stay and watch."

Petra: "good idea."

Duncan: "that explain with explosion and screaming."

Petra: "yup."

Karina: "let's get going swell we."

She grab her lightsaber to activated with purple beam come out and she lead them enter the cave while rest of them stayed guarded.

Duncan: "boy, it's dark in here."

Petra: "you said it."

They noticed same glowing planted on top of the rock when they get closer to reveal herba mystica, professor place the basket down to grab violet book from his handbag quick and begin open the book to flip the chapters for a second and stop at herba mystica chapter.

Professor waltz: "this is pumpkin spice herba mystica, it said, taste like a pumpkin with the hint to gain attack and health rose up into thirsty one."

Petra: "alright, boltund become happy when he eat it to gain attack and health rose up."

Karina: "good idea dear."

Section 23 titan pokemon control room, is a medium square auditorium with monitors on both sides got agents working, huge screen in middle of the wall, and little bit medium upper deck got new head of titan pokemon control, moblit Berner stare at the screen with a map of candy cane forest cave until a voice of girl arachnid inside the speaker about the ceiling, "hello, Titan pokemon control room. We discovered new type of herba mystica."

Moblit: "what is it girl arachnid?"

Girl arachnid: "it's pumpkin spice herba mystica. Taste like a pumpkin with a hint to gain attack and health rose up into thirty one."

Everyone begin to cheer for new type of herba mystica, taste like a pumpkin with a hint of attack and health rose up into thirty one, moblit Berner said to her with surprise, "good work team, head back to section 23 hanger 11 after you get done."

Girl arachnid: "yes sir."

[New chapter is out for tonight]