team up with phantom & arachnid

Springfield, Illinois at 2:00 am in universe 1

On top of building with the white ninja at edge of the building begins staring down from below to looking for crime.

"Hey Scootaloo."

He turned around of surprise see sweetie belle & the Ackerman's daughter as phantom scout & girl arachnid in dark red and blue suit who approach her.

White ninja: "you two step in as phantom scout & girl arachnid for rarity & petra."

Phantom scout: "yup, same to you too, scoot."

White ninja: "yeah."

Then girl arachnid spider sense tingling  coming from 24 hour Kwik-E-Mart when they spotted the eraser, king tut, and copperhead enter the store to rob abu, when the white ninja said to them, "it's showtime girls."

Kwik-E-Mart

Abu raise his hands up and said with fear, "everything you like, and please don't hurt me." Copperhead give out hiss and said, "with pleasure, old man." Then suddenly automatics doors open up for huge web enter the store to caught the eraser send flying to open wall and get stuck that shock both of them.

"Really, to rob a store instead buying, geeze."

They spotted the trio of female superheroes enter the store to make abu very happy to see them when the earpiece at left side of the mask begin to speak with mr. Jubilance at white ninja HQ who sitting in a chair staring at computer with copperhead information, "madam, watch out for copperhead because secrete deadly poison." She replied back to him with kindness, "thanks you, mr. Jubilance."

Mr. Jubilance: "anytime madam and good luck for you three against those ruffins."

After talking with mr. Jubilance, girl arachnid shoot out a small web from his wrist to blind copperhead for white ninja use her ninja speed to deliver with her kung fu move, "stubborn cow kick!" He shoot up in the celling halfway and get stuck.

Girl arachnid: "nice radical move, girl."

Both girl arachnid and phantom scout run straight to king tut begun attacking with new kung fu moves.

"Scyther curving turkey!"

"Man cooking goose!"

"Money fist!"

"Riulo leaping tree!"

King tut still standing and become dizzy from the moves by those two and the white ninja leap in Mid-air toward him, "charging Weavile cracks chestnut." She headbutted him on the forehead really hard just collapsed on the floor with his stomach, outcold. Then suddenly police chief wiggum, Lou, and Eddie show up in the store to see out cold king tut, copperhead inside the celling halfway, and the eraser got stuck in the wall with a web by trio of girls superhero.

Chief wiggum: "thanks for the help, girls."

The White ninja: "anytime chief, we're superheroes after that all."

Phantom scout: "damn right."

[New chapter is out for today]