debut of ladyknightmon

The simpsons universe 2 at 11:00 am

Very close to Springfield nuclear power plant at 20 meter feet away with aurorus wonder around in the woods until tiny gigantamax energy orb rose up from the ground straight to aurorus in the tail.

Mr. Smithers cleaning Mr. Burns car in the parking lot for a moment until he noticed to look up at the sky turning gigantamax sky  who scare look on his face and said, "uh-no, not another gigantamax pokemon." He noticed gigantamax aurorus marching through the forest toward Springfield.

Everyone in fear to see gigantamax aurorus towards the town for a moment until a green portal show up at town square behind the statue begin open up to reveal section 17 northeast corridor with Sasha waybright, knightmon, metaldigmon, superman, an...

Everyone in fear to see gigantamax aurorus towards the town for a moment until a green portal show up at town square behind the statue begin open up to reveal section 17 northeast corridor with Sasha waybright, knightmon, metaldigmon, superman, and happy Hogan exit the portal to Springfield when major Quimby walk up to them and said, "er, you guys got here to defeat that gigantamax thing."

Metaldigmon: "no problem dude we handle it."

Knightmon: "it's dna digivolve time, lady Sasha."

Sasha: "let do it."

Metaldigmon: "me and super man will handle it."

Both of them begin fly away towards gigantamax aurorus to handle as red digital circle appears above town square at 12 feet with knightmon and Sasha begin to glow Golden Hazel and red aura.

Sasha: "Sasha waybright!"

Knightmon: "knightmon!"

Both of them flew up in the sky towards the circle with little bit twirly each other, "dna digivolve to..." They went through the circle cause very bright for a second and faded away to reveal the fusion of Sasha waybright and knightmon is knightmon in woman form in light green armor with amphibia symbol on the chest, and got rocket hand cannon as right hand. She begin to speak with the voice of Sasha waybright and knightmon, "ladyknightmon!"

Comic book guy: "best fusion ever."

Fat tony: "not bad."

She flying in the sky towards gigantamax aurorus to join her team mates when they fire laser beam and giga missiles to hit gigantamax aurorus with medium critical damage, when metaldigmon turn around to see ladyknightmon flying towards them.

Metaldigmon: "it's all yours, dudette."

Ladyknightmon: "excellent."

She rise rock cannon hand up to aim at gigantamax aurorus with missile got a face of grime in the front, "toad missile!" She fired the missile really fast straight to aurorus in the cheek to give heavily damaged cause a gigantamax beam shoot up in the sky from the head begin shrinking down to normal self make everyonene begin to cheer for their heroes.

"Greetings mates."

They turned around to see one of guardians, e. Aster bunnymund standing behind the portal with a smile.

Barney: "blue rabbit (burp)

Barney: "blue rabbit (burp). "

Happy hogan: "you're guardian of hope, the Easter Bunny."

Easter Bunny: "correct mate, I want to join section 17."

Happy hogan: "welcome to the team, mate."

Easter Bunny: "thanks"

Happy hogan: "by the way, who told you about joining section 17."

Easter Bunny: "the man in the moon, the first guardian."

Krusty: "okay that's weird

At flash Sentry office

Serena Ketchum in front of the desk with captain sentry and she said to them with little bit surprised, "you want me to train your sister with kung fu moves at hearthome city forest at 6:30 pm in pokemon universe 2 on Thursday afternoon. That's sound good to me."

Captain sentry: "yup, besides the cadets did a break from training on Friday that's all."

Serena: "yeah."

[New chapter is out for today]