strange awaken

Zeke open his eyes to staring at ceiling and getting up while wearing his uniform as he look around the room to be infirmary who confuse and thought to himself, "why I'm inside Marley infirmary for?" Then he heard couple of feet steps from the door very close to front for a moment and stop, when zeke see black silhouette inside door window from outside.

Zeke: "(thought) probably it's Marleyan doctor."

This Marleyan doctor twist the knob to right being pushing forward to reveal rainbow blitz still wearing stealth uniform got pancham on his right shoulder enter the infirmary with nurse blueberry cake approach Zeke bed, then rainbow blitz said to him with kindness while blueberry cake went right side of bed,"hey there little dude, how are you feeling."

Zeke: "great."

Pancham: "pancham."

Zeke: "you got a pokemon?"

Rainbow blitz: "yup, this is my buddy, pancham."

Zeke: "excuse me, what time is it?"

Blueberry cake pulled it a dart back of his neck with two fingers and place it on pan as she answered Zeke question, "it's 4:34 pm in my universe, sweetie." His eyes went wide of shock about he's at another universe that he never heard off for a moment he look up rainbow blitz with confused and worried expression, "where's my parents at?"

Rainbow: "they're at the office with my boss, his friend, and five people because they're already wake up since few minutes ago. Come on I'll take you to them."

He exit the bed at left side to give friendly farewell to section 17 nurse and they exit the infirmary to corridor begin walking towards captain Sentry office, when zeke noticed five people wearing strange armored marching at left side of corridor who become confused in a second when they arrived at captain Sentry office to hear laughing from inside the office like they heard a joke by someone as rainbow open the door really wide to reveal his parents, flash Sentry sitting at edge of his desk, drilbur, service droid, flare warden, Bucky Barnes, happy Hogan, mighty thorn 2.0, captain arlelt, and sunset shimmer.

Zeke: "mom, dad."

Grisha smile happily: "Zeke."

He approached his father to give hug around the stomach and let go after that and grisha said to him with happiness, "we're going to live at arzaton town in paldea region in original pokemon universe as our new home. Me and your mother got a job at arzaton clinic and flower shop, and you enroll uva academy on Monday." Zeke replied back to them with little confused, "that's good I guess, but what's going on here?"

Sunset: "long story kiddo."

Back at pokemon universe 2 in heathrome city at 6:00 pm with ash and the group hanging out at the cafe when ash amazes to win his first soothe bell after defeat his girlfriend and Conway in final tournament, they noticed paul passes by them and said, "see ya guys." And exit the pokemon center heading somewhere and ash said to them with confused, "what I going to do now since heathrome city gym closed."

"What about veilstone city."

They look at Conway sitting at the bar with cup of soda and said to them with surprise, "there's a gym over there at veilstone city." Then dawn noticed quick and said to her boyfriend, "babe, does Paul live at veilstone city."

Ash: "I believe so, I'm gonna win my next gym badge with new team, chimchar."

Chimchar: "chimchar."

Dawn: "and including two new travel companions too, babe. It's holly and JB-8."

Jb-8 sitting next to piplup and dolliv give out friendly beep of response for a second and ash said to him with kindness, "you said it buddy."

Chloe: "there any toy store is open somewhere in this city because me and Dawn going to buy a toy for our bundle of joy."

Holly: "there one toy store few blocks away in right side of city still open until 9:33 pm."

Dawn: "great."

"Greetings amigos."

They turn right to see another sánchez standing behind the portal of section 17 main lobby with a smile and said to them with polite, "let me introduce myself, I'm Jorge Sánchez from land of the remember and just joined section 17 a minute ago." The thing said to him, "welcome to the team, bud."

Holly: "tell us about yourself."

Jorge: "I'm famous bull fighter for fighting bulls with one arm and one leg. Arms and legs are for cowards."

Brock and Holly skin turns pale as a ghost about Jorge fighting bulls with one arm and one leg, then koda said to them, "that's cool, I guess."

Mikasa: "Hehehe, don't worry we got another Sanchez back at Marley who was another famous bull fighter for fighting bulls without a cape. Capes are for cowards."

Lousie: "you said it mik, mik."

[New chapter is out for today]