rainbow dash family vacation plan

Canterlot city at 7:30 pm

Rainbow sitting in her lazy boy recliner watching TV with her wife on the couch along with tank and opal, and her daughter is sitting in the floor right next to the coffee table playing her toys, for all of sudden, rainbow got a idea about something quick and look at her wife with a smile, "honey, let's have 3rd family vacation." Rarity smile at rainbow dash about having 3rd family vacation and said to her with kindness, "that's a good idea darling, where we going to have family vacation at anyway?"

Rainbow: "my mom birthplace, isle of Samoa of course. We're going to see rest of my family over there, I'm half Samoan and half American."

Rarity: "wonderful idea honey, your grandma sora spike will be happy to see her great granddaughter again since our wedding and graduation, you liked that idea, honey."

Rainbow quartz: "yup, I want to see great grandma again, she give me hug and toys."

Rainbow smile and said, "let settled, we're leaving on Friday August 30th at 7:55 am and staying there in 10 days." Both rarity and rainbow quartz love idea going to Isla of Samoa for a 3rd family vacation to see rainbow dash mom family again since the wedding and graduation ever since, then rarity noticed something quick and said to her wife with confused, "who's going to watch tank & opal while we're gone."

Rainbow: "my family of course and keep a eyes on the houses sometimes.'

Rarity: " Wonderful idea honey."

Liberio, Marley in aot universe 2 at 7:00 pm

At the office with commander Theo magath sitting in his desk reading a Scarlett book in his hands, he like it a lot about survey team travel inside the crater of area zero in paldea for a moment until he flip the page for next chapter to his eyes went wide and mouth open up.

He begins to read it, "monsters of area zero

He begins to read it, "monsters of area zero." "As we descended further into area zero, we began to catch glimpses of mysterious pokemon---though we wondered if these huge, ferocious beasts were indeed pokemon at all. One of our team suffered a brutal blow from such a beast and was mortally wounded, forcing us to retreat for a time. This monster known as the great tusk."

Commander magath: "(thought) I hope those great tusk not show up here, that's real problem."

[New chapter is out for today]