bon fire at the beach

Scootaloo and her group gathered around the bon fire in 5 feet away just chatting with each other at the beach sitting in chairs or wooden log at 9:30 pm.

First base: "I can't believe we're become seniors on Monday, times flies."

Snips: "you said dude, we went through at chs ending up into a disaster like sunset satan, shendu, the Dazzlings, shendu siblings, midnight sparkle, daolon Wong, tarakudo, and drago."

Rumble: "amen for that brother. I'm excited to be serect agents at section 17 during after school on Monday as rookies."

Sliver spoon: "yeah, me too."

Button smash take a sip of apple cider inside the plastic cups for a second and said to the group, "and we're getting paldean pokemon's coming to every worlds from paldea region in Pokemon universe." They nodded theirs agreed with button smash statement as Reggie raise her red cup in the air and said, "cheers, to be serect agents of section 17 as rookies and seniors at chs."

The groups: "cheers."

Aot universe 4 in liberio at 9:36 pm

Karina rocking her chair back and forth in the living room just reading a book in her hands for a moment and she stopped rocking her chair to look up and smile on her face, "I sense I knew you coming, my old friend, how are you been." She staring at mystery person wearing a cloak over his robe got gray robotic hand as left hand just standing behind the door and begin to speak with familiar voice, "I'm doing great, ms. Braun."

[New chapter is out for today]