scream tail encounter

Refugee camp, liberio at 5:40 pm

Erwin Smith enter the forest with ramzi & haili gather firewood is little bit far from refugee camp, ramzi holding several sticks and look at Erwin Smith with a smile, "thank you for helping us to gather firewood, mr. Smith."

Erwin: "anytime son."

Haili is too busy gather firewood is little far behind Erwin and haili for a moment, he look up in shocking to see real life scream tail at 11 feet away from he when dropped firewood to the ground just froze in fear staring at scream tail just standing there to stare back to him as well, then Erwin and ramzi show up to see haili standing there without moving and he noticed scream tail right there, as haili look back at Erwin and ramzi.

Erwin speak quietly: "haili, just walk backward to us very slowly."

He begin walking backward to them very slowly and kept staring at scream tail who got angry look when haili went right side of Erwin, and give out angry cry, "purrrrrraAAAGH!" When ramzi and Erwin drop the firewood to the ground for three of them turn begin running through the forest toward refugee camp as they could.

At refugee camp with Zoe hange, Connie Springer, and onyankopon talking with  ramzi grandfather outside of tent when Connie noticed at right side of camp see Erwin, ramzi, and haili heavy breathing and sweats pouring down from their forehead by running at forest as onyankopon said to them with confused, "what happened, Erwin?"

Erwin look up at them with scared look on his face and said, "we came across with scream tail at 11 feet away inside the forest." Make Connie felt chill inside his spine about real life past paradox, scream tail are here in Marley.

Zoe: "scream tail are here in Marley! The others won't be happy about it at kiyoma house."

Onyankopon: "yup."

Ramzi grandfather: "the what?"

[New chapter is out for tonight]