vs unknown attackers part 2

Spider-man on middle of the wall along with bo-katan right next to him flying on jetback staring down at shocker with angry expression on his face.

Spider-man: "come get us, shocker if you can."

Shocker: "shut up web-head."

Bo: "boy, they don't like at you from your universe, Mr. Parker."

Spider-man: "yeah, I get use it sometimes."

He fire high pressure air blasts at them for a second but they got out of the way to hit ceiling through the roof, then captain eldian throw his shield toward ninja with direct hit in right side rib with sparks coming out and went back to him perfect and white tiger jump above ninja to deliver the tiger claws on his chest with heavy damage as ninja face foward on the floor begin small explosion and RJ use spirit of the wolf flew toward smashstone to deliver several slashes on the stomach with heavy damage caused he falling backward to the floor begin to medium explosion that shocked from shocker, sandgirl, and electro.

Sandgirl: "ninja! Smashstone!"

Electro: "dammit, they're gone for good."

Then suddenly the voice of dran red from their earpiece, "guys, I got the drone micro chip. Full back!" They nodded their heads to agree with him begin fall back as sandgirl look back at spider-man and his squad for final time, "this isn't over web-head." They exit the building heading to quinjet in full retreat make spider-man and his squads very happy to defend drone micro chip from them until a voice of professor atom, "my friends." They turn around to see scared professor atom approach them and said, "drone micro chip is gone!"

Captain eldian: "but how?"

Professor atom: "I don't know but there medium size burnt circle around the vault and several securitys got killed too."

RJ: "I think they got someone went inside building with cloaking device while we're battling spider-man enemies and two monsters."

Rock lee: "good point RJ."

Captain eldian press his two fingers on the earpiece right side of mask begin to speak, "captain sentry, we won the battle against spider-man goons who went full retreat and killed two monsters, but someone using cloaking device to went inside engineering room toward Northwest corridor without us noticed to steal drone micro chip and killed several goons." He replied back to him with kindness, "it's okay cap, you guys got distracted that's all and yet  protect the scientists though."

Inside of quinjet cockpit with dran red and shocking begin to speak with Mr. Kuro on video chat inside his office when dran begin to speak with little bit surprised and sadness, "we got drone micro chip at research Center but we lost ninja and smashstone."

Mr. Kuro: "that's okay Mr. Red, we're getting revenge on them for ninja and smashstone death with the armies of battle drone."

Dran: "good, how long when new battle drones done?"

Mr. Kuro: "5 months."

Dran: "good."

Aot universe 4 on Friday may 29th in nighttime at 9:53 pm in Liberio, Marley during end of Marley military forces won the against mid-east allied forces at fort slava in four years.

Karina talking with her brother in the kitchen about Reiner and gabi are coming home tomorrow at 11:23 am on a train for a moment until she felt something inside her head and place on her hand on the forehead to alarm her brother and said, "sister, what's wrong?"

Karina: "I felt disturbing in the force like new foe from captain sentry universe begin building new type of battle drones in 5 months."

Karina brother: "goodness but don't tell our family about you as a jedi master."

Karina: "of course, I hope other jedi masters and knights from other universes felt that too."

[New chapter is out for today]