vs Holly and brock

Heathrome city arena at 11:23 am

Mayor enta: "congratulations dawn & Conway on their winning heading to the finals in afternoon."

At waiting section with dawn give happily wave to the crowd and Conway with smirk grin on his face until they getting patted on the back really hard by dawn cerise and mikasa Ackerman with huge grin.

Louise: "mik, mik! Be gentle with them."

Mikasa: "sorry heheh."

Dawn: "my bad."

Sarah staring at the battlefield with Holly and brock against ash and Paul who give happily laugh and Chloe look at her adopted daughter, "you like pokemon tag battle, huh sweetie." When mayor enta said begin as Holly, brock, ash, and Paul toss their pokeballs.

Brock: "come out, croagunk!"

Holly: "hitmonlee, you're the one!"

Ash: "staravia, I choose you!'

Paul: " Gallade, stand by for battle!"

They're released their pokemon from pokeball to battlefield that's surprised the ceries's, Louise, mikasa, Conway, tygra, and jb-8 see Holly and Paul got hitmonlee and gallade who can use in tag battle. For a moment until greavard and dolliv come out from their pokeball by themselve to waiting section with them that's surprised Conway and dawn.

Dawn: "this is two unknown pokemon of yours."

Louise: "yeah, they're from paldea region in original pokemon universe with new types of pokemon and old types of pokemon from other regions. They got new form and evolve for old types. Doesn't you two begin freaking out."

Dawn: "nah, we don't mind at all."

Conway: "nope."

Dolliv leap into the railing to join dawn piplup and wingull watching the battle too while Louise holding greavard into her arms watching battle too as the ref called out, "now begin!"

Ash: "staravia use Ariel ace on croagunk!"

Brock: "croagunk use poison jab!"

Holly: "hitmonlee use monkey fist!"

Paul: "gallade use repulse the monkey!"

They shocked to heard "monkey fist" And "repulse the monkey" From Holly and Paul mouth but how until gallade deliver repulse the monkey croagunk upper jaw with monkey sound effect cause little bit damaged cause croagunk fall down on the ground and hitmonlee deliver monkey fist to staravia jn the cheek with little critical damaged.

Brock: "nice job Holly."

Holly: "thanks cutie, by the way I got a crush on you since 1st day of tag battle on last Wednesday."

He give light blush on his face at Holly got a crushed on him but they need focus the battle first and said to croagunk, "use brick break on gallade!" He jumped in mid-air to gallade deliver brick break for a moment until ash called out a attack, "use Ariel ace quick!" He flying toward croagunk to deliver Ariel ace with little medium size critical damage.

Mayor enta: "nice save by ash staravia using Ariel ace on Croagunk."

Dawn: "WAY TO GO BABY! WOOO!"

Paul look at ash in anger, "let me handle this one, alright!" He replied back to him in anger, "we're partners Paul and we need work together."

Louise: "they need stop fighting together to fouse the tag battle."

Conway: "they still can't getting along since first day of tag battle last Wednesday."