vs unknown attackers part 1

8:00 pm

Unknown flying quinjet in the sky toward canterlot research Center from couples miles away for a few moment

Inside of engineering room with captain eldian stayed guarded while several scientists working when all of sudden spider man and white tiger sense something with spider sense and powerful sniff for a second to alarm the others

Captain eldian: "what's wrong you two?"

A medium size blast from end of the wall that alarm everyone in the room until the smoke cleared to reveal shocker and his group enter huge hole toward engineering room, then spider man is standing on top of the table to see his archenemeis from new York in his universe and said with sarcastic surprise, "hey guys. I miss you so much." Electrco give out annoying grunt and said, "be quite web slinger."

Spider man: "what's wrong, you guys sick of me already for I kick you guys in the butt and send to prison all the time."

Sandgirl: "no, we're here for drone micro chip."

Captain eldian: "not a chance, you punks deal with us first."

Sandgirl: "of course."

Several scientists running away in fear to exit the room for captain eldian and his team begin battle against electro team, rock lee go one on one with ninja at left side of the room in hand to hand combat.

Rock lee: "onbaa kick owl!"

Ninja: "say what?"

He kick ninja in the stomach with light damage caused slide bit and stop when he see rock lee run toward him really fast to deliver another attack, "leaf hurricane kick!" Until ninja dock down from the attack to deliver quick jab in the stomach little bit hard to cause rock lee spit up saliva from his mouth as he stepped backward bit staring at rock lee holding his stomach with his hand.

Rock: "pretty sneaky move stranger."

Ninja: "thanks but take this."

He launched throwing 5 purple energy stars at lee for a second until rock lee summoned 4 clone Justus of himself that shock ninja when energy stars hit two clones cause to proof except for the trio Dodge that attack running straight to ninja with ninja speed deliver triple kick on the stomach in same time along with white tiger use his claws to scratch in the back as two clones turn poof of smoke.

Rock: "good job my tiger friend."

Sandgirl deliver captain eldian with huge sand fist for a second until he protect him with his shield block the attack then spider man web swinging toward her to deliver a swing kick in the cheek and leap toward on top of huge tube to land perfectly.

Spider man: "really sandgirl, you attack fellow eldian captain  from attack on titan chibi verse, shame."

Sandgirl: "shut fuck up, web-head."

Spider man: "language! your father need wash your mouth off with soap."

Captain eldian: "you said it spidey."

Sandgirl: "I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW, SPIDER-MAN."

spider-man: "yay, you hate me right now finally."

Inside of Northwest corridor with medium size vault until dran red  Uncloak himself with cloaked device watched on his right wrist and he's very close to the vault.

Dran: "excellent, I'm in."

"Freeze."

He looked back to see several security with guns aim at dran red when one of security said to him with anger, "hands up right now because your under arrest." He give out a chuckle when gray cylinder mystery flying out from his belt attachment to his right hand begin grabbed on as he pressed red button to activated red beam pop out from the top to shocked of horror from securitys when he turned around to stare at them with evil expression on his face and said, "wrong choice my friend, I'm a new generation sith of the dark side."

[End of part 1 in this chapter.]