meet lousie team

Lousie back at trost district scout regiment HQ courtyard with Samuel, Daz, and several scouts who got surprise for them.

Lousie: "you guys are ready to meet my 2 team I caught today at the forest."

Daz: "we're ready lousie."

She held two pokeball on both hands and toss in the air, "come out you two." It released the great tusk and blastoise from their pokeball appeared right next to Louise at 3 feet away including greavard too behind the great tusk that's surprise the scouts.

Daz: "holy crap! Great tusk is huge."

Floch: "no way, you got the great tusk and blastoise from the woods."

Lousie: "yup, greavard use dig toward them and counter with lick as a sneak attack."

Greavard: "woof."

Both great tusk and blastoise got huge sweatdrop on their forehead fot test of defeat by greavard, when lousie said to them with surprise, "on Monday noon at 1:00 pm, I'm heading to captain arlelt friend, flash Sentry universe catch 2 more pokemon over there."

Floch: "that's cool Louise."

Samuel: "doing scootaloo and her friends first day of school."

Louise: "yup."

Then suddenly her rotom phone flew up from her pocket in floating mid-air, it turned on camera mode for lousie behind between great tusk and blastoise, then greavard jump into her arms, they begin smile for rotom phone take a group picture then greavard jump off from lousie arms to the floor so rotom phone went to her hand so she looked it and said, "great group picture guys." She pressed the contacts to scroll down find a person to send a group picture and noticed to see mikasa Ackerman contact in there, that's mean she found it at Marley so she pressed text logo and press picture section logo, found her group picture and send it to mikasa from Marley.

Mikasa sitting in a couch reading a normal book along with iron valient and Connie Springer just relaxing until she heard text messages ding from her rotom phone on the coffee table so she placed the book on the nightstand and grab her rotom phone from coffee table to look at screen to see text message from her girlfriend, lousie at paradis island, she hold text message app to lift up to open the whole text message cause her eyes went wide and mouth open of shock to see the great tusk in the group picture with blastoise, greavard, and her.

Mikasa: "SHE CAUGHT THE GREAT TUSK BACK HOME!!!"

Connie: "say what?"

Levi, Erwin, zoe, Sasha, onyankopon, Jean, and lady azumbatio rush to the living room from other room when mikasa get up on the couch walk toward them to show group picture to them.

Sasha: "are you kidding me! She caught the great tusk at paradis island, look the size of it. Geez."

Lady azumbatio: "goodness me."

Onyankopon: "that's great tusk in real life at paradis island."

Erwin smiled: "good for her to caught the great tusk and two pokemon over there that we never seen before."

Zoe: "me too."

Levi: "I guess."

Lady azumbatio: "I'm proud of my future niece-in-law to capture three creatures."

Mikasa begin to smile proudly for her girlfriend got past paradox pokemon in paradis island for a first time, when she get back at paradis island from Marley so she and her getting alone in their soundproof bedroom inside their house at wall Maria and look up at them with pride smile on her face, "I'm proud of her to catch the great tusk for bravery with the help from her ghost type pokemon."

Connie: "not bad mikasa, that's mean we got past paradox pokemon at paradis island."

Zoe: "I believe so Connie, and we bring our robotic friend to paradis island show everyone."

Iron valient nodded it head to agree with Zoe hange agreement to bring it to paradis island show everyone over there."

[New chapter is out for today]