return of the turnbaums

Closed canterlot city souvenir store during middle of night at 2:31 am, when suddenly duo bandits known as souvenir bandits in front of the store with pa holding a brick in his hand and ma holding a potato shack.

Ma: "it's time to stole several souvenir, pa."

Pa: "you said it ma because we're SOUVENIR BANDITS!?!"

"not you guys again."

Both of them turned around to see the white ninja standing on top of their RV and she said to them with annoying "you guys never learn anything about stealing souvenirs from other cities." The voice of Mr. Jubilance said to her with annoying, "they do not learn at all, madam, teach those pests a lesson then." She popping her knuckles and said to him with surprise, "with pleasure, hehehe."

Souvenir bandits: "uh-oh!"

Next morning

Scootaloo & sweetie belle walking in the hallway toward the cafeteria eating breakfast with their friends while hearing talking from students among themselves as they passing by.

"The white ninja took out the souvenir bandits once again. "

"Those souvenir bandits never learn at all to steal souvenirs when the white ninja come around."

"Yeah, I want to meet the white ninja so bad right now."

"Me too Oliver, me too."

Scootaloo smile pride to hear everyone about her took out souvenir bandits with kung fu moves and sweetie give her a kiss in right cheek, she said to her with kindness, "way to go sweetie." And scootaloo said to her with kindness too, "thanks babe, so are we going to the movies next Saturday with double date with button smash and sliver spoon."

Sweetie: "you know it babe."

Eg universe 2 at 7:40 am

Sunset glare and his friends walking in the corridor toward cafeteria to eat breakfast without rainbow blitz, they might he sleep in again and they spotted principle Solaris in right corridor talking with a teacher and they decided to give them friendly greet, "morning principle colaris." Both of them turn right to see sunset glare and his friends, he replied back to them with kindness, "good morning guys are you today."

Sunset: "great except for rainbow blitz sleep in again."

Principle Solaris: "hehe, no he and flare warden left in the morning toward everfree town with little bit of errands for me and come back middle of 3rd period."

Sci-dusk: "that's good, I guess."

Applejack: "eeyup."

Japony, Tokyo at 8:28 pm

inside of gecko kuro office with gecko standing behind his desk while holding a briefcase in his head and staring at baron mando with stern expression because he got a surprise for him.

Gecko: "make it quick, mr. Bando, what kind of surprise is it?"

Baron: "for several months, I learned dark chi magic to summons with familiar spirit warriors from shadow realms."

13 shadows rose up from the floor behind Baron mando in 5 feet to reveal shadowkhans that surprise gecko kuro.

As Baron mando finished his sentence, " Shadowkhans, they served by shendu, oni generals, and daolon Wong for the years and now they're served us forever, oh i summons more of them everytime

As Baron mando finished his sentence, " Shadowkhans, they served by shendu, oni generals, and daolon Wong for the years and now they're served us forever, oh i summons more of them everytime." Gecko replied back to him with sinister, "excellent work my friend."

Baron mando: "you're welcome boss."

[New chapter is out for today]