vs volkner part 1

Sunyshore city, sinnoh region on Friday August 11th at 10:28 am with Louise walking on the sidewalk towards sunyshore gym having first pokemon battle against volkner while being joined by tygra, Zoe hange, and moblit Berner.

Louise wearing green tank top that reveals her midriff, red suspenders, demin shorts that stop at her thighs, and red air Jordan shoes. She got two different types of earrings in left ear.

Zoe wearing off shoulder pink velvet shirt, red demin shorts, Golden necklace around her neck, and sneakers with blue lining and white laces.

Moblit wearing sleeveless football jersey to expose muscular arms, green lime shorts, light blue sneakers with red laces, and backward blue cap on his head.

Tygra look at Louise with little bit nervous expression on her face and said, "are you nervous to battle against volkner today." She replied back to him with little bit nervous and pride, "kinda, but don't worry I'll be fine." Both zoe and moblit smile happily for her go battle against volkner and they arrived sunyshore gym to see flint, former monarch leon, raihan, and korg in the front entrance who's waiting for them.

Leon: "are you ready to battle against volkner, kid."

Louise: "yes sir."

Flint: "excellent, let's go inside shall we."

They enter building towards the gym to see volkner at left side of battlefield with a smile on his face to see Louise arrived and said, "ready kid."

Louise: "ready volkner."

She walk up to battlefield right box while the rest towards the stand to sit down when sunyshore city's gym referee begin to speak with robotic voice, "alright the battle between Louise the challenger and volkner the gym leader was about to begin. On it sides to allow 3 pokemon, the battle is over all 3 pokemon is won't able continue to battle. Until further more only the challenger can substitute pokemon. Battle begin." Both of them pulled out their pokeball to stare each other while tossed in the air.

Volkner: "go raichu."

Louise: "the great tusk, stand by for battle."

Raichu and great tusk appeared in the battlefield behind their trainers at 4 feet away, leon and raihan is surprised to see past paradox pokemon for first time ever.

Volkner: "wow you got real life past paradox pokemon, the great tusk. It's huge."

Louise: "thanks."

Volkner: "okay raichu, use iron tail on the great tusk."

He leap in the air towards the great tusk with tail begin glowing white is iron tail for a moment until Louise begin command attack for great tusk, "use protect." It protect shield itself from iron tail that raichu shock for a second when the shield faded away when great tusk stare down at raichu in fear.

Louise: "use megahorn."

Raihan: "the great tusk use bug type move: megahorn. Pretty sweet move for Louise."

Leon: "she reminded me of ash Ketchum in the tournament sometimes."

Raihan: "yup."

Raichu: "raichu!!!"

Volkner: "uh-oh!"

Both tusks begin glowing and pointy to deliver ramming attack on raichu with critical damage make raichu flying backwards in mid-air for a second and landed on the ground in front of volkner at 5 feet away become unable with swirling eyes.

Sunyshore gym referee: "raichu is unable to battle and the great tusk is the winner."

Volkner give small smile while pull out raich pokeball to return his 1st partner inside his pokeball and place it on pokebelt, he grabbed another pokeball and toss it in the air, "go jolteon." It released jolteon to enter the battle when Louise pulled out the great tusk pokeball to great tusk, "you deserve rest buddy."

The great tusk: "donfand."

She sent it back inside the pokeball and place on belt attachment to grab another one pokeball, "okay girl, stand by for battle!" He toss it in mid-air to release Greavard from her pokeball enter the battle against jolteon that surprise leon.

Leon: "it's pretty cute ghost dog pokemon i ever saw."

Tygra: "except for she suck life-force from humans though."

Moblit: "yup, captain arlelt told us about at section 23 in few days ago."

Zoe: "yeah."

Flint: "yikes."

[End of part 1 in this chapter]